Syringe Filter

Hydrophilic PVDF also has an affinity for low-protein binding. PVDF is typically hydrophobic so make sure the filter is treated so it’s hydrophilic.

Filters of the same diameter/material from different manufacturers may have different holdback volumes. The key, from my experience, is to purge with bac water and air so the concentration of the filtered peptide remains unchanged.

Peptide Test does have the syringes in stock now/today - and you can buy singles for $1.60ea. If you spend $40 (25 PES syringes), shipping is free. I just ordered and will get mine soon. I already have sterile Luer lock needles. Sterile vials also ordered from Medical and Lab Supplies (25/5ml for $41 +shpng/tax). They only had 2ml, 5ml and up. I had not been filtering but thinking ....why not? Looks simple enough if carefully done and I think better to filter than to not for my RS.

I'm actually switching to pens and plan to filter into the cartridges. So I don't have a source I've bought from that I can recommend, unfortunately. Maybe someone else will chime in.

I did see someone on one of the group buy servers selling syringe filter kits (1 filter, 1 lure lock and 1 vial, all individually wrapped) for a few bucks a while ago, but I can't track that down. I thought that was pretty clever and convenient. If I find that again I'll share a link.

Is this what you are going to try?

I was going to get an auto injector for insulin pens but this is what I actually want. I just wish they had instructions because I have no clue what I need and in what quantities.
What specifically are you unsure on? If you look at Peptide Tests youtube channel (video posted earlier is from him) he has videos explaining the process. In the case of using a PepPen, you would just sub the vial sent with the PepPen in for the sterile vile he uses in the video. He explains what you need to do it as well.

The PepPen site has videos on filling/using the pens as well.

You can check out the Peppen thread on hear...In that thread we have already posted a lot of the videos.

PepPens

I have bought from both USP Supply and PepPens and had a great experience with both.
I bought my pens from PepPens when they were having a 1/2 off sale so I got mine for $15/each :)

AliExpress is usally around $18 and a longer wait but lower shipping costs.
I think EZP Supply is still running 20% off if you join their Telegram Channel which brings the price down to $24/per pen.

You can check out the Peppen thread on hear...In that thread we have already posted a lot of the videos.

PepPens

I have bought from both USP Supply and PepPens and had a great experience with both.
I bought my pens from PepPens when they were having a 1/2 off sale so I got mine for $15/each :)

AliExpress is usally around $18 and a longer wait but lower shipping costs.
I think EZP Supply is still running 20% off if you join their Telegram Channel which brings the price down to $24/per pen.

Thank you! I am going to take a look now 🏃‍♀️💨

Thank you! I am going to take a look now 🏃‍♀️💨
Also forgot to mention I had just saw they are doing a prebuy on this website for pens at $15
https://shop.yeffopep.com/

I have not ordered from there before but I see them in a lot of the channels and SEEMS reliable.
Also if you need them VERY quickly it may not be the right answer for you.
Also don't know what shipping costs would be but if you start an order it may tell you. (y)

Love MedEx so far as BAC Water (pack of 25 Pfizer for $86)... syringes... Alcohol swabs... Umm pretty much everything I need (for the most part).

Definitely a solid place to stock up.on Bacteriostatic Water, 30mL (25 pack). Super cheap.

Love MedEx so far as BAC Water (pack of 25 Pfizer for $86)... syringes... Alcohol swabs... Umm pretty much everything I need (for the most part).

Definitely a solid place to stock up.on Bacteriostatic Water, 30mL (25 pack). Super cheap.

I think I'll order through them next time. My AMSCO order is still "processing" and it's almost 2 weeks. Hopefully MedEx will still be around in 3 years when I need more Bac Water.

I think I'll order through them next time. My AMSCO order is still "processing" and it's almost 2 weeks. Hopefully MedEx will still be around in 3 years when I need more Bac Water.
Mine still showed as processing the day it was delivered

You just need to make sure whatever you get is Luer Lock Tips...Having said that the items @PopTart listed all look great!

Here are the links for her stuff because when I clicked on it, it only brings up a pic instead of the items on Amazon...so I manually typed them in for ya'll ;)

Syringe Filter
3ml Luer Lock Tip Syringes
100 Pack 27Ga 1.5 Inch Sterile Disposable Injection Needle
Injection Port,with Flip Off Aluminum Cap,Sterile Package (3ml,10)

I am planning on adding at least a couple of her items to my shopping list also.
I believe I saw in video where with the 1.5" needles you can reach all the way to the bottom of the 3ml vials...so no need to invert to get the last drop out. :)

Edit...I forgot to mention I had looked at the filter @PopTart is using but I couldn't get that particular one delivered to me until October14 so I went looking for other options.

PepOhio, did you end up purchasing these lure lock syringes and needles from Amazon? Or do you have a better source? Did anyone else buy from another place?

PepOhio, did you end up purchasing these lure lock syringes and needles from Amazon? Or do you have a better source? Did anyone else buy from another place?
Because of the delivery times listed at the time, I ordered the ones from Biomed Scientific sold on Walmart but fulfilled and shipped by Biomed Scientific from earlier in the thread.

https://glp1forum.com/threads/syringe-filter.1100/post-13436

Just showed up yesterday. Plan on experimenting this weekend since I want to use filtered peptides for a while starting next week.

If I could have gotten them quicker at the time I would have ordered the Cobetter ones since they are better known. Depending on how I feel about the losses when I experiment I will either order 13mm Cobetter next time or preferably 4mm ones mentioned above if they are in stock and available again at a good price.

I'm actually switching to pens and plan to filter into the cartridges. So I don't have a source I've bought from that I can recommend, unfortunately. Maybe someone else will chime in.

I did see someone on one of the group buy servers selling syringe filter kits (1 filter, 1 lure lock and 1 vial, all individually wrapped) for a few bucks a while ago, but I can't track that down. I thought that was pretty clever and convenient. If I find that again I'll share a link.
@iamedbile ?

I am reading all of this with a lot of interest. Thanks for the info and links, very much appreciated :) I would like to order the stuff on Amazon but I wonder if they are trustworthy and if the material is really sterile? Maybe I am being paranoid but I don’t have a lot of experience ordering from Amazon.What I do know is that they’re not a certified medical institute. Your thoughts on this?
Make sure you’re getting Hospira brand Bac water.
And https://www.peptidetest.com/lab-supply
It’s a good source for filters and such

Make sure you’re getting Hospira brand Bac water.
And https://www.peptidetest.com/lab-supply
It’s a good source for filters and such
Their site also shows BAC water along with the filters. The vial shows Hospira. Can I assume Peptidetest is reliable with their BAC aswell? They have the cheapest individual vials for sale at 7.

Their site also shows BAC water along with the filters. The vial shows Hospira. Can I assume Peptidetest is reliable with their BAC aswell? They have the cheapest individual vials for sale at 7.
I’m sure what they’re selling is solid.

Back