Teso is awesome.

I heard some individuals saying it was hard to find quality teso? Any issues with the vendor you used? Is it usually 100 pills?
I haven't ordered Teso yet, but it looks like many vendors are offering it now, and I saw Jano tests somewhere with good results, but I didn't save it, so im not sure, you will have to check vendors price lists and ask for reports and/or check peppys if some results are published there.
EDIT: ASC is OK vendor, ask for test

Last edited:
I’d recommend getting together with some likeminded folks, buying from a single vendor at the same time, and getting a bunch of pills tested. Apparently mixing up tablets with minimal variance isn’t as easy as you think, so you’ll want a sample of at least 5+ tablets to get a sense of what you’re actually dealing with. A single tab could be way higher or lower than the average of the batch.

I have ordered from AC peptides in the past. 500 mcg tablets. I use pill cutter to split into 4 doses per tablet. The bottle it comes in looks very similar to the bottle that it came in when I ordered it from X before they shut down.

Thanks for this. Been tossing the idea around a while on whether or not to try it out. Being in the mitten state, knowing that winter is on its way, it might be the perfect time to start. May I ask where you sourced yours? Please & thank you.
I got mine from PGB.

Back