Teso is awesome.

I thought it came in tablet form? Now that you mention it, I’m not sure🫠

How do you dose Teso? It looks like QSC supplies it as a raw powder, how would you dose that into 125mcg orally?

Mine came in tabs. Use a cutter to split them up, just like any other tablet!
If you get powders, you can get caplets to fill yourself by hand or with a machine.

except the dose required is too low to simply fill up capsules directly with the raw powder (such as in teso case), luckily a few vendors offer tablets so no problem
I heard some individuals saying it was hard to find quality teso? Any issues with the vendor you used? Is it usually 100 pills?

except the dose required is too low to simply fill up capsules directly with the raw powder (such as in teso case), luckily a few vendors offer tablets so no problem
Thanks for the insight, I’ve never gone the powder route, so I’m not very knowledgeable about the math or process.

Thanks for the insight, I’ve never gone the powder route, so I’m not very knowledgeable about the math or process.
You can typically look the vendors up here and ask. If you want you can DM me and I can tell you who I have reached out to. I haven't ordered any yet as I have several months supply.

You can typically look the vendors up here and ask. If you want you can DM me and I can tell you who I have reached out to. I haven't ordered any yet as I have several months supply.
I appreciate it! I have a solid connect/for tabs and enough for a while.

After putting my apple watch back on, I have seen a slight increase in heart rate, I think. About 5 BPM or so. I have a toddler and have been running around chasing him all day so that may not be a reliable indicator as I am constantly preventing him from killing himself...
I regret not having a baseline BP to measure against, but I will be tracking that starting tomorrow. Once in the morning shortly after waking up and once in the evening shortly before going to bed. Today was not a good day to start tracking blood pressure 😅
Bahahahaha...oh those were the days.. my youngest is 34...good luck! 🤣🤣

Why are we acting like the source for teso is some big secret. I would like to know a Chinese vender that supplies these. I checked some USA sources. Forget that..
Ava at +852 5134 9859 (Watsapp) has it. I don't remember what company she is with but I got the info on here. Last week she sent me a price list that had it on there. It was $60 for a 100 pill count bottle of 500mcg tablets. I am too worried about sleep interruptions to take it. I have a hard enough time as it is.

*** I just searched it, the company is Lianshui Peilun Daily Necessities

Last edited:
Ava at +852 5134 9859 (Watsapp) has it. I don't remember what company she is with but I got the info on here. Last week she sent me a price list that had it on there. It was $60 for a 100 pill count bottle of 500mcg tablets. I am too worried about sleep interruptions to take it. I have a hard enough time as it is.
Since I bumped my triz and added cagri, I'm tired but can't sleep. It's a horrible combo. I should be at the gym right now but can't make myself go. Thanks for the contact @AndyPanda

Since I bumped my triz and added cagri, I'm tired but can't sleep. It's a horrible combo. I should be at the gym right now but can't make myself go. Thanks for the contact @AndyPanda
I have been reading about DSIP (Delta Sleep Inducing Peptide). Not sure if I am ready to take that step yet either. lol. I am afraid it will make me lethargic during the day.

I have been reading about DSIP (Delta Sleep Inducing Peptide). Not sure if I am ready to take that step yet either. lol. I am afraid it will make me lethargic during the day.
I've read about it but even benadryl knocks me out for 3 days. I do well with Stims but the sleeping meds kick my butt. Sleep is the key to health and longevity.

Why are we acting like the source for teso is some big secret. I would like to know a Chinese vender that supplies these. I checked some USA sources. Forget that..
Haven't ordered this myself, but it looks like ASC has tablets.

Haven't ordered this myself, but it looks like ASC has tablets.

That is quite a difference in price. I used ASC last week and everything was smooth. No tracking yet but I think their holiday had something to do with that.

That is quite a difference in price. I used ASC last week and everything was smooth. No tracking yet but I think their holiday had something to do with that.
Nice, if I do decide to order I will probably use them. I bought 30mg tirz from them in august that recently tested well.

I love teso. I was also feeling zapped from the Tirz and I came across the option of teso in my research. I got mine from Precision Peptides and split the pill in half so I take 250mcg. 500 would be too much for me. I take it in the morning and it gives me focus and energy during the day. It has given me a slightly elevated resting heart rate during the day. No effect on blood pressure. I have ADHD and have been on adderall but trying to get off of it and go the peptide route instead. I have not used my adderall since starting the teso and it’s going well for me.
I would be extremely hesitant to go the raw powder route. Actually- I just wouldn’t even attempt that. You could easily overdose and I don’t really wanna go out like that.

Back