Teso is awesome.

I heard some individuals saying it was hard to find quality teso? Any issues with the vendor you used? Is it usually 100 pills?
I haven't ordered Teso yet, but it looks like many vendors are offering it now, and I saw Jano tests somewhere with good results, but I didn't save it, so im not sure, you will have to check vendors price lists and ask for reports and/or check peppys if some results are published there.
EDIT: ASC is OK vendor, ask for test

Last edited:
I’d recommend getting together with some likeminded folks, buying from a single vendor at the same time, and getting a bunch of pills tested. Apparently mixing up tablets with minimal variance isn’t as easy as you think, so you’ll want a sample of at least 5+ tablets to get a sense of what you’re actually dealing with. A single tab could be way higher or lower than the average of the batch.

I have ordered from AC peptides in the past. 500 mcg tablets. I use pill cutter to split into 4 doses per tablet. The bottle it comes in looks very similar to the bottle that it came in when I ordered it from X before they shut down.

Why are we acting like the source for teso is some big secret. I would like to know a Chinese vender that supplies these. I checked some USA sources. Forget that..
I got mine from PGB. And @exploitedworkerbee is right - even with relatively good QC, the tabs in the same bottle can vary with a +/- of 20%

I am most definitely interested in tesofensine, based on your post, followed by some new reading on my part.
Can you please recommend a reputable vendor for this product? Can reply here or private message me.........thank you in advance.
I am happy with Biopep product.

Thank you JuneBug. Glad to hear it. My Teso should arrive Monday. Eager to try to achieve stated benefits. Ready to clear up Tirz fatigue and not feel like I need a nap the first 1-3 days after injection.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
victorloki
Back