Test now or wait? - Long term pep storage

GimmeABreak

New_Member
Reaction score
I am building my pep-ageddon stock pile in the freezer and torn between testing now or waiting to test when I actually plan to research the peps.

I ordered Tirz and a few other peps from 3-4 diifferent suppliers and believe I am set for several years on Tirz.

I am torn....

Test now:
It would be good to test to confirm there are no fill/purity problems so I can try to remedy it with the supplier. However, I may never actually need to research all of the different batches, especially if I were to switch from Tirz to researching XXX for maintenance. There is a good chance testing now would be a waste of $ other than knowing I have good product in the freezer.

Test later:
If I wait to test, I save the testing costs until I am actually ready to research the particular batch and will also have a better idea of the actual strength (after being stored for a few years) to reconstitute and dose appropriately. My (now) dedicated freezer will store at about -8 degrees F so there could be degradation after a few years in storage. I have no idea if this degradation will be visible in the cake appearance or only measurable through testing.

Any advise for me?

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zebit0
Back