Thought about QYC/Shanxi Qianyecao Biotechnology

scarywood75

Registered
Reaction score
Hello all,

Anybody tried Shanxi Qianyecao Biotechnology aka QYC? What was your experience?

They seem to have very competitive price, at least for Tirz, but are also very new and I couldn't find much info on them either.

Thanks!

I messaged their rep today too and their prices are top notch for 60mg($420), but the COA's that were provided weren't very reassuring. If anyone has dealt with them, I'd like to know as well!
I’m very new to all of this … what was concerning about the COA’s?

Rep said this was their alibaba store
I'm very new to pepping but I am wary of using an alibaba store because nothing is clearly labeled on there. Everything is labeled like "super slimming weight loss peptide" and i have no idea what the heck anything is.

I'm very new to pepping but I am wary of using an alibaba store because nothing is clearly labeled on there. Everything is labeled like "super slimming weight loss peptide" and i have no idea what the heck anything is.
It's gray market stuff. You can't just put out in the open, can you?

Never heard of them, which in today's world of pop-up resellers and scammers isn't a surprise.

What surprises me is that with at least a dozen well-known and reasonably reputable Chinese suppliers out there why people still feel it's worth experimenting with ones that nobody has ever heard of before. At some point chasing that savings of a buck or two a kit almost always ends in disappointment.

It would be great to know the reputable ones .. i found this company on Alibaba. Thinking they have been vetted… I’ll know soon enough … I paid via PayPal.

I’m very new to all of this … what was concerning about the COA’s?
The COA I received from them was from Peptide Test( I know some people only trust Jano but Peptide Test seems to do good work too)
The manufacturer wasn't listed and the client was for an individual(Cory). I'm assuming it was either someone else that bought from them and sent it off for testing and shared the results with the seller, or they just pulled a random test report and claim it as theirs. They didn't give me the warm fuzzy so I'll probably skip over them for now

How do I find the reputable Chinese suppliers
Reputable is a strong word, friend. People around here have had product success with QSC, but the rep treats people like shit. Tuk with Angel is good to deal with, but the prices are a little higher. Some only take crypto, some take PayPal. They all have issues. You need to pick your poison when dealing with these people. I feel like you could probably close your eyes and pick a Chinese supplier and you will likely receive the same product. It’s a shame Dionysus deleted his spreadsheet. I found it wicked helpful. Maybe if you DM him he will share it with you?

Last edited:
Reputable is a strong word, friend. People around here have had product success with QSC, the rep treats people like shit. Tuk with Angel is good to deal with, but the prices are a little higher. Some only take crypto, some take PayPal. They all have issues. You need to pick your poison when dealing with these people. I feel like you could probably close your eyes and pick a Chinese supplier and you will likely receive the same product. Its a shame Dionysus deleted his spreadsheet. I found it wicked helpful. Maybe if you DM him he will share it with you?
Sir, have you ever ordered products from our company? I'm sorry if it has brought you a bad shopping experience

Never heard of them, which in today's world of pop-up resellers and scammers isn't a surprise.

What surprises me is that with at least a dozen well-known and reasonably reputable Chinese suppliers out there why people still feel it's worth experimenting with ones that nobody has ever heard of before. At some point chasing that savings of a buck or two a kit almost always ends in disappointment.
Oh yeah for sure, I'm just being curious here that's all

Trending content

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SetSetSet
Back