Thought about QYC/Shanxi Qianyecao Biotechnology

Sir, have you ever ordered products from our company? I'm sorry if it has brought you a bad shopping experience
I'm pretty sure what AndyPanda is talking about is that there is always pros/cons with each vendor. We have no assurances that what you sell is any better than any other vendor, and since we have to take what all of you say at face value, it's a "pick your poison" world out there.

Unless I have a COA done by an independent tester ordered by myself that proves the product is what it says it is, I assume everything vendors send me is poison.

It's not a negative towards you, it's just a good safety policy.

I'm pretty sure what AndyPanda is talking about is that there is always pros/cons with each vendor. We have no assurances that what you sell is any better than any other vendor, and since we have to take what all of you say at face value, it's a "pick your poison" world out there.

Unless I have a COA done by an independent tester ordered by myself that proves the product is what it says it is, I assume everything vendors send me is poison.

I understand what you mean. We have sent some products to "janoshik" testing agency for testing, and we will publish them on this platform soon🤗

I just want to understand why he said that the sales representative did not treat him well, so that we can better correct our service quality and give everyone a satisfactory shopping experience
We accept suggestions and criticism from anyone to help us correct our mistakes😊

I understand what you mean. We have sent some products to "janoshik" testing agency for testing, and we will publish them on this platform soon🤗
I've actually been trying to talk to vendors about the concept of crowdsourcing your tests.

Crazy idea: work with Janoshik or PeptideTest (whichever country you want to get test results in), set up a "testing opportunity buy" where you sell from a "batch" and people can sign up for testing and you will subsidize the tests purchased by this group (the group and vendor organize shipment). Something like 50% of the cost is covered by you as the vendor.

Here is the kick, by that group agreeing to those tests, they must agree to share them with you and allow you to market based on those test results.

The core problem with vendors performing their own tests, is that we as customers have no idea if you are sending in from a "cherry picked" batch, and what we are ACTUALLY getting is the "less ideal" batch.

This does a few things, shows that YOU are confident in your product, and are willing to get it RANDOMLY tested from a group of buyers.

In theory, shouldn't be too much of a different price than what you guys are paying for your tests from Janoshik, but it instills a lot more confidence in your product from the community.

Feel free to steal the idea, being first to market with an idea like that could potentially drive a lot of business, wink wink nudge nudge

I've actually been trying to talk to vendors about the concept of crowdsourcing your tests.

Crazy idea: work with Janoshik or PeptideTest (whichever country you want to get test results in), set up a "testing opportunity buy" where you sell from a "batch" and people can sign up for testing and you will subsidize the tests purchased by this group (the group and vendor organize shipment). Something like 50% of the cost is covered by you as the vendor.

Here is the kick, by that group agreeing to those tests, they must agree to share them with you and allow you to market based on those test results.

The core problem with vendors performing their own tests, is that we as customers have no idea if you are sending in from a "cherry picked" batch, and what we are ACTUALLY getting is the "less ideal" batch.

This does a few things, shows that YOU are confident in your product, and are willing to get it RANDOMLY tested from a group of buyers.

In theory, shouldn't be too much of a different price than what you guys are paying for your tests from Janoshik, but it instills a lot more confidence in your product from the community.

Feel free to steal the idea, being first to market with an idea like that could potentially drive a lot of business, wink wink nudge nudge
I just communicated with my leader about your idea, and he agreed to your proposal. We will launch this activity one after another in the future. If it is feasible, may I add your common contact information, and we can communicate some details to facilitate the implementation of the follow-up plan

I have to say that this is a good proposal, we will pay attention to it, thank you for your suggestion(y)

We are willing to accept more suggestions, and I will feed back every suggestion and opinion to my leaders and improve it. We are also willing to give some discount coupons to some customers who give us suggestions to thank them for their help
Please feel free to post your comments below, I will read every suggestion, and then you can come to me with screenshots of your comments to get a $5-$10 discount 🤗

Sir, have you ever ordered products from our company? I'm sorry if it has brought you a bad shopping experience
Nothing negative was directed at you, dear. It was a general statement. The only person I said anything negative about was Tracy from QSC.

I just communicated with my leader about your idea, and he agreed to your proposal. We will launch this activity one after another in the future. If it is feasible, may I add your common contact information, and we can communicate some details to facilitate the implementation of the follow-up plan

I have to say that this is a good proposal, we will pay attention to it, thank you for your suggestion(y)
man if something like this could become standard practice, i would be sooooo happy. i wouldn't have any need to consider other vendors anymore. confidence in one's product like this would speak for itself.

Nothing negative was directed at you, dear. It was a general statement. The only person I said anything negative about was Tracy from QSC.
I'm sorry, dear. I misunderstood you. We will pay attention to and improve the problems you mentioned about the suppliers 🤗

man if something like this could become standard practice, i would be sooooo happy. i wouldn't have any need to consider other vendors anymore. confidence in one's product like this would speak for itself.
Since the idea has just been proposed, I think there are still more details to be improved. If you have better suggestions, I hope you can update the post or send DM to me directly. We will adopt everyone's opinions and make a feasible plan😸

Since the idea has just been proposed, I think there are still more details to be improved. If you have better suggestions, I hope you can update the post or send DM to me directly. We will adopt everyone's opinions and make a feasible plan😸
Sent you a message back Rebecca, I had a very successful in my opinion group test on AmoPure (about 20 people, 33 vials), driving positive change in the community in regards to testing where vendors and customers can collaborate on testing would be amazing to be able to pioneer.

I wish more vendors would realize getting to the top of grey market isn't pushing more product, it's giving a better experience where people can feel confident about the product they are receiving.

I think there are 2 levels of this, PERCEPTION of quality, and REALITY of quality. Hit both of those pieces, and you will win this community over.

Heck if we can make this work I might add you to my stockpile :ROFLMAO:

Hey all,
Here is what I pitched to Rebecca vs. what their idea was, I won't tell you whose idea was who's, I think a proper generalized vote of both ideas might give better insight into their team as to which way is better:

First idea: For each person who gets their vials tested (either through Janoshik or Peptide-Test), if their customer name is Shanxi Qianyec Biotechnology, then they will reimburse those customers for their test costs.

Second Idea: Run a group buy with a lottery system for subsidized tests, say 5 random testers. Other people can participate, but it is one LARGE group test, all testers send in their own vials, and then the lottery winners get a large portion of their test costs refunded. If there are additional testers, they pay their own costs, but receive a benefit for the economies of scale of the test costs.

Type (1) for the first idea preference, or (2) for the second idea preference.

Hey all,
Here is what I pitched to Rebecca vs. what their idea was, I won't tell you whose idea was who's, I think a proper generalized vote of both ideas might give better insight into their team as to which way is better:

First idea: For each person who gets their vials tested (either through Janoshik or Peptide-Test), if their customer name is Shanxi Qianyec Biotechnology, then they will reimburse those customers for their test costs.

Second Idea: Run a group buy with a lottery system for subsidized tests, say 5 random testers. Other people can participate, but it is one LARGE group test, all testers send in their own vials, and then the lottery winners get a large portion of their test costs refunded. If there are additional testers, they pay their own costs, but receive a benefit for the economies of scale of the test costs.

2 because I don't want the cost of 1 passed on to the end consumer.

Hey all,

i think #2 but i think i'd need a ELI5 example to be sure.

i think #2 but i think i'd need a ELI5 example to be sure.
Lets say 10 people want to participate in testing from the "buy":

- Total cost of testing 10 vials comes to let's say $150 per participant

- 5 random people who win the "lottery" of this group (randomly chosen), would get $75 or $150 of their tests paid (not sure how much they would want to refund).

- The other 5 people would just pay for their tests, but instead of the normal $300 per vial that you would normally cost to get a vial tested, they would pay the $150, so everyone is saving money.

- Vendor would get partner ownership of the test results, group agrees to allow vendor to use tests in marketing/as official test results.

Also, testers would all ship their own randomly chosen vial to the testing provider (either Jano or Peptide-Test, whoever was chosen at the beginning).

Lets say 10 people want to participate in testing from the "buy":

- Total cost of testing 10 vials comes to let's say $150 per participant

- 5 random people who win the "lottery" of this group (randomly chosen), would get $75 or $150 of their tests paid (not sure how much they would want to refund).

- The other 5 people would just pay for their tests, but instead of the normal $300 per vial that you would normally cost to get a vial tested, they would pay the $150, so everyone is saving money.

- Vendor would get partner ownership of the test results, group agrees to allow vendor to use tests in marketing/as official test results.

Also, testers would all ship their own randomly chosen vial to the testing provider (either Jano or Peptide-Test, whoever was chosen at the beginning).
okay i think i understand now. where's the vendor value add to this then? if there's 10 people in this group buy. 5 people pay 150 plus they sacrifice one of their vials, and then the other 5 folks pay 150 as well to subsidize the other 50% cost of the tests... and the vendor gets to use the tests as marketing material. idk what i'm missing but drawing the short stick as a lottery winner sounds kinda shitty here.

(as you can probably tell ive never participated in a GB before).

okay i think i understand now. where's the vendor value add to this then? if there's 10 people in this group buy. 5 people pay 150 plus they sacrifice one of their vials, and then the other 5 folks pay 150 as well to subsidize the other 50% cost of the tests... and the vendor gets to use the tests as marketing material. idk what i'm missing but drawing the short stick as a lottery winner sounds kinda shitty here.

(as you can probably tell ive never participated in a GB before).
you know, disregard. none of this makes any sense to me. more experienced people than i should weigh in. lol. i should probably just stick to my simple amo purchases.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Squirt82
Back