Tirz 2.5 dosage experience

Has anyone RS stayed on 2.5 tirz every 5 days for a while?
RS has suspicions they might be a super responder as currently very happy and losing 3lb a week, eating 1400 cals and feeling fine.
Research has been under going for about 7 weeks

Will tolerance eventually happen?
Reading a lot on here where other RS need higher doses and even stacking

RS is feeling very excited about all the possibilities but also wanting to follow the "if it ain't broken don't fix it" philosophy too
Everyone’s results will vary. I know some people who have lost all their weight never going over 5mg. And I know of others who have gone as high as 30 mg. I think some people titrate up too much too soon because they’re not getting results fast enough. Also, it’s normal to have fluctuations in ‘feels’. Some days you may still get hungry; it doesn’t mean the med isn’t working. We are supposed to get hungry; it’s just that we don’t always recognize true hunger signals in our modern, food everywhere society.

Also, as the newness wears off, people may feel they have a developed a tolerance rather than realizing this is their new normal. I remember how mind-blowing my first dose was with the near-immediate shut off of food noise and it was like, “is this how ‘normal’ people feel?!” Now I’m just used to it. Consider yourself lucky and think of all the $$ you’re saving being a super-responder!

Are any other super responders neurodivergent? Self diagnosed or otherwise

RS does feel hungry sometimes but is starting with small portions and finding it is plenty.
I often wondered that too. RS is responding VERY well on lower doses and doesn't feel the fatigue other people feel because RS is already fatigued with life as it is.

I often wondered that too. RS is responding VERY well on lower doses and doesn't feel the fatigue other people feel because RS is already fatigued with life as it is.
I feel this so much. The fatigue hasn't changed a whole lot sometimes. Maybe the day after the shot but at this point not even then. But if anything I feel more motivated I guess because I feel better about things and a better headspace.

I feel this so much. The fatigue hasn't changed a whole lot sometimes. Maybe the day after the shot but at this point not even then. But if anything I feel more motivated I guess because I feel better about things and a better headspace.
That's exactly how I feel. I have slightly more energy (helps I take B12 gummies from Olly) and I try to go to the gym more as well, which also helps with energy the following day. I can say the only thing that sucks is because I am slightly weaker at the gym, it makes me not want to go because my pride is hurt that I'm not as strong anymore lol

Back