Tirz dosage equivalent of Sema .5 ?

This is confusing to me. I do realize the different mechanisms of action for the different peptides, but, for me anyhow, I don't see how NOT having my appetite suppressed would equate to MORE weight loss. Does it boost your metabolism so much that even eating more you lose weight? I guess this is why some stack these together, top get both benefits... but I thought T was just basically S with a 3rd mechanism of action - so to speak, in terms of mechanisms of action... and that, for example, adding cagri gives sema that 3rd mechanism.

I'm very curious because I know that sema will stall at some point, so I'm trying to put together a plan for when that happens.
Sema is glp1
Tirz is a different glp1 and gip
Reta is Tirz+glucagen
Cagri is amylin

The glp1 in tirz activates much weaker than the one in Sema (which is why the dosage is 7-10 times higher)

Tirz doesn't suppress appetite as much but that doesn't mean the subject eats more. They feel hungry, and then they feel full quickly.

Sema is glp1
Tirz is a different glp1 and gip
Reta is Tirz+glucagen
Cagri is amylin

The glp1 in tirz activates much weaker than the one in Sema (which is why the dosage is 7-10 times higher)

Tirz doesn't suppress appetite as much but that doesn't mean the subject eats more. They feel hungry, and then they feel full quickly.
its actually much more complex and it is absolutely not only about "eating less"
some reading, for example, is here:

Last edited:
its actually much more complex and it is absolutely not only about "eating less"
some reading, for example, is here:
I wasn't trying to imply it was only "eating less", just that even though there is less appetite suppression doesn't mean they are are eating more. Obviously what I wrote is extremely simplified.

Back