Tirzepatide

Looking for a China option that is legit and won’t just take my money and send crap product or no product at all.
We strongly support customers to take our products for any testing, and we have received feedback from many people that the product effect is very good,hello I'm Wendy , +86 173 1647 0195

Go with xcepeptides.com - they've had consistently good quality tests against their products in 3rd party testing. I wouldn't necessarily trust anybody that is a vendor here. They are probably getting theirs from XCE anyway and marking them up. I don't trust anybody that doesn't have a website presence with their pricing put out upfront, either. That's just me. :)

Yalin Technologies
86 19322905052 WhatsApp

Reference my name
Christy
Have you received and tried your product from Yalin yet? I’m tempted to make an order with them. Would you share which product you ordered? I’m hoping to find someone that’s ordered tirz from them.

Got a price from Yalin for 270 Box 15 MG Tirz and 170 a box for 10 MG Sema. Free shipping and discounts available for multiple boxes.
She sent a catalog for her company and it looks legit, nice very professionally made document with many peptides and other items. Thinking about trying them out.

I have also ordered from XCE and was happy with product but having a cheaper option and keeping competition in the long run will be good for us the customers. If anyone is interested in setting up a group buy and sending it to Janoshik for testing I'm open to it.

Got a price from Yalin for 270 Box 15 MG Tirz and 170 a box for 10 MG Sema. Free shipping and discounts available for multiple boxes.
She sent a catalog for her company and it looks legit, nice very professionally made document with many peptides and other items. Thinking about trying them out.
Thank you for this! Fiona has been in touch and sent over tirz pricing. Very competitive! Have you had a chance to try any product from Yalin yet?

Good luck! Let us know how it works out for you. They must have a US warehouse as China is shut down right now for Lunar New Year's

I ordered from Yalin thursday last week, and the tracking number says I'll have it in my mailbox tomorrow! Absolutely the fastest shipping I've seen. I'll test it out on my rat on Wednesday.
Have you received your product? Did they offer test reports?

Back