Votes: 159 36.1%
  • Research Tirzepatide

Votes: 245 55.6%
  • Something Else

Votes: 12 2.7%
  • Research Retatrutide

Votes: 44 10.0%

• Total voters
Spent the last month on compounded tirz to see if GLP1s work for me. First day of the first shot of 2.5 completely changed my relationship with food. Been trying to lose weight actively for 20 years and this is the first thing thats worked. Down 15lbs in 4 weeks.

Will probably end up ordering a kit from amo to dip my toes in with reconstituting and starting my stockpile as I am extremely strapped for funds and cant afford compounded anymore.
Once you get comfortable it's easy enough to find you somehow ordered several 60mg kits

4mg compounded tirz (eventually swapping over to gray when I get through my 80mg + supply…) and 2mg gray reta pinned once weekly. Started my tirz journey first week of May and added reta slowly starting at 1mg in August. SW: 232 CW: 184.6

Spent the last month on compounded tirz to see if GLP1s work for me. First day of the first shot of 2.5 completely changed my relationship with food. Been trying to lose weight actively for 20 years and this is the first thing thats worked. Down 15lbs in 4 weeks.

Will probably end up ordering a kit from amo to dip my toes in with reconstituting and starting my stockpile as I am extremely strapped for funds and cant afford compounded anymore.
Congrats and how great the 1st shot totally changed your relationship with food!

Woah - about the results: most folks here are on research peptides, which means they are getting it and reconstituting themselves. This is impressive, but I think big pharma are after your sources, and have sued. I wonder if this will come to an end...?
At home, we have been on compounded Tirz from Treetophealth.net from the beginning. I like to think there is at least some medical professional overseeing. Again, I am taken by the hardcoreness here.
Not hard core man just informed. I took name brand tirz from Lilly for 2 months. Then insurance priced me out. I now take research tirz since september 22 and it has been amazing. Glucose is way down, lost 15 lbs, tons of energy and my body is healing. The compounding pharmacies are not much more honest than big pharma really. They offer all these plans to get your money and many of them are useless. They prey on the innocent.

To date I have still spent less on tirz than what any compound pharmacy charges. I have only ordered from domestic suppliers so far but I am going to be trying those china ones soon.

Research tirz is currently my only GLP-1. Now other peptides... it is rapidly becoming a way of life over here.
Same with the tirz! Started bpc-157, tb-500 and took my first dose of hcg yesterday. Only been doing the Grey market since September. The hcg is amazing BTW. I took a low dose of 250 IU yesterday around 4 pm and starting around 2 this afternoon my energy spiked. I have been running around all afternoon like the energizer bunny.
Hcg is mainly used for low T and after 30 years it starts declining in men. I'm 40 and this was my first dose of anything like that for low T.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mangopescolito
Back