Where is everyone from.

I was sentenced to Dallas without benefit of parole about 31 years ago, Dawg.

By birth and my first 35 years of residence I am a Louisiana boy. I was born in New Orleans and lived there until I moved to London.

After 10 years living in Central London I returned to the US and lived in Washington DC for a few years. Then came incarceration in this dry, hot, dull food desert surrounded by Tessicans...

Cocodrie and I suffer here.

Last edited:
North Florida aka hell, as Iā€™m sure anyone in the southern states can attest to. And it rains here in the summer every afternoon for about 30 minā€¦just enough to turn the air into a liquid. You know how those Uncle Benā€™s ā€œboil-in-bagā€ rice things work? Itā€™s kinda like that around here, but weā€™re the rice.

North Florida aka hell, as Iā€™m sure anyone in the southern states can attest to. And it rains here in the summer every afternoon for about 30 minā€¦just enough to turn the air into a liquid. You know how those Uncle Benā€™s ā€œboil-in-bagā€ rice things work? Itā€™s kinda like that around here, but weā€™re the rice.
Heat index here was 111 yesterday itā€™s just brutal!!

Greetings from Washington, DC!

Born and raised in Miami, so very familiar with the humidity LOL.
We took the kids on a quick trip to DC in November. We really needed a few days just to do the museums. Weird family fact Abraham Lincoln is my 4th cousin 4x removed. Not sure thay even counts but itā€™s interesting to a history buff like myself.

Hello! Iā€™m originally an island girl from Guam šŸ‡¬šŸ‡ŗ. My family and I packed up and left our paradise island home and our entire extended family in 2012 and moved to Katy, Texas where we knew absolutely nobody. All this for better opportunities for our children, which has worked out very well. The Houston traffic is an absolute cluster f#ck of a nightmare, and the weather can be bipolar, but the people are awesome! It is completely different from Guam in many ways, but we like it here!

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back