Yalin tirzepatide testing - Feb 2024

Reaction score
Let's start a thread for tracking who wants to split testing with Janoshik for Yalin's tirz. I have an order of 15mg x 10 coming and I'm willing to sacrifice one of my vials. Janoshik is $300 for tirz testing. My pack was $283 all-in, so we are at about $328 there. I don't know what shipping would be to Czech Republic but maybe like $30?

Also, if anyone bought a smaller mg vial pack, they may want it tested separately.

Let's keep an official count of who is signing up on this thread. Most likely I will want to have this sent out by the end of the month.

Edit: this test will be conducted in the PTDS

Last edited:
Let's start a thread for tracking who wants to split testing with Janoshik for Yalin's tirz. I have an order of 15mg x 10 coming and I'm willing to sacrifice one of my vials. Janoshik is $300 for tirz testing. My pack was $283 all-in, so we are at about $328 there. I don't know what shipping would be to Czech Republic but maybe like $30?

Also, if anyone bought a smaller mg vial pack, they may want it tested separately.

Let's keep an official count of who is signing up on this thread. Most likely I will want to have this sent out by the end of the month.

Edited list of signees: me, Dpkaymen
I'm in

How long does it take for testing? Do we reach need to send in a vial? Is each vial tested 300? I'm new and have a bunch of questions. Thanks in advance.

How long does it take for testing? Do we reach need to send in a vial? Is each vial tested 300? I'm new and have a bunch of questions. Thanks in advance.
As I understand, it's $300 for a single vial tested. I'm willing to send one of mine, or maybe Christy can if her's arrives sooner than mine.

Their website lists additional vial 50.00 which is not bad at all but mine will be a few weeks out. Waiting for Fiona to send me the payment info.

Edited list of signees: me, Dpkaymen, christy0110, Ducamom
I'm sure that @peteyb786 would be interested as well

I'm sure that @peteyb786 would be interested as well
Definitely. Count me in.

There is a private Peptide Testing Discord Server (ptds) that does group testing of peptides. Also a discord server for group buys. I just joined the other day. Anyone here a member of that discord server? The ptds has an established process for group testing.
If you're interested, join the Peppy.io forum and send a DM to the forum admin Goodkitty (I think she is a member here also).

Definitely. Count me in.

There is a private Peptide Testing Discord Server (ptds) that does group testing of peptides. Also a discord server for group buys. I just joined the other day. Anyone here a member of that discord server? The ptds has an established process for group testing.
If you're interested, join the Peppy.io forum and send a DM to the forum admin Goodkitty (I think she is a member here also).
I am joining. I have to answer all of the questions that goodkitty sent first. Although i still cannot figure out how discord works.

I am joining. I have to answer all of the questions that goodkitty sent first. Although i still cannot figure out how discord works.
Discord is different and can be confusing. I'm impressed with the questions and content Peppys has, especially the knowledge checks before being sent the discord invite. Goodkitty is like a machine in her commenting as admin and response time turn around. She is on top of it.

Btw, I searched the ptds and there is no mention of Yalin. I saw on Peppys you asked (I think it is you) if anyone heard of Yalin and nobody responded they had.

Discord is different and can be confusing. I'm impressed with the questions and content Peppys has, especially the knowledge checks before being sent the

Btw, I searched the ptds and there is no mention of Yalin. I saw on Peppys you asked (I think it is you) if anyone heard of Yalin and nobody responded they had.
What are the PTDs

Wait until you see the onboarding documents you have to read and the associated quizzes before you receive the discord servers invites...
First rule of "Insert club name here" is, we don't talk about "name"! Second rule of "name" is, WE DON'T TALK ABOUT "name"! 🤣

That sorta thing?

I will participate in testing. I was/am a member on discord as someone sent me an invite on reddit, they have a lot of useful info on there, but some months ago when I got on discord, I didn’t have access to anything anymore. It may have been because I don’t frequent these sites/apps daily and they removed my access to the forums.

I will participate in testing. I was/am a member on discord as someone sent me an invite on reddit, they have a lot of useful info on there, but some months ago when I got on discord, I didn’t have access to anything anymore. It may have been because I don’t frequent these sites/apps daily and they removed my access to the forums.
Yes, the admins remove inactive users periodically. I think they require participation in a group test within one month of joining or the user is "kicked from the server." You can re-join.

Hello, friends.
I am Wendy, I am tirzepatide semaglutide Retatrutide factory supplier.
I have a customer who took the goods to JANOSHIK to do product testing after receiving the goods, I can help you to consult him if needed;
My WhatsApp: +86 173 1647 0195
客户实打实的反馈.jpg

Back