Zhejiang Zhaobo Technology Co. Ltd

I kinda have an update. I got my order of tirz from them awhile back but now mz labs is taking forever. This was thier last reply. Waiting on thier lab. I'll just post the results when I get them. Aint gonna charge.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241002_191854_Email.jpg
    Screenshot_20241002_191854_Email.jpg
    469.8 KB · Views: 86
This is the information I used to contact: ( this a a copy of a portion of a message I received from the Redditor that is now ghosting me. )

Most recently I’ve used Ally Zhao with PolyPeptide which only ships from china. It has taken 10-12 days for 3 orders I placed. Best prices I’ve found and they guarantee 120% fill rate on all peptides. So a 30 mg vial will have at least 36 mg (my tests both came back at 37.xx and 36.xx on 2 different Tirz orders and 13.xx/12.xx on a 10 mg BPC/TB order). I reach them via WhatsApp “+86 130 2180 0685” (use whole number in quotes) or email info@zbbiotec.com.

PS this Redditor told me he did multiple Janoshik COA’s and I need not bother. When I found out “ poly peptides” were fake I asked him for his. I haven’t heard from him since.
I am so grateful for this forum and @dionysos I am new to the peptide world but skeptical until proven otherwise. After researching here and the GLP-1 provider list I was able to catch Polypeptides scam before I paid!! Thank you!!!

I'm sorry that you are going through this @Vacation4us I got the exact same message from a Redditor!! I also got extensive advice on GLPs, stacking protocols and weight loss from him. In his last message he offered to sell me individual vials of Tirz30, Reta10 and Glow35/10/5 for 60$,35$ and 45$. I haven't heard from him since asking for COAs.

He then said to "feel free to send a coffee or lunch my(his) way if it saves you(me) a grip of money" through Bitcoin, Cash app, or Venmo AND/OR order number from Polypeptide or QSC so he can get credit to help cover costs of Janoshik testing!!!!!!!!!!

I also got a price list and what I assume to be a fake COA from Ally Zhao via WhatsApp, as well as an Alibaba payment link. I am happy to post docs and all contact info if that is allowed. Hope this helps someone from falling for this scam.

Attachments

I am so grateful for this forum and @dionysos I am new to the peptide world but skeptical until proven otherwise. After researching here and the GLP-1 provider list I was able to catch Polypeptides scam before I paid!! Thank you!!!

I'm sorry that you are going through this @Vacation4us I got the exact same message from a Redditor!! I also got extensive advice on GLPs, stacking protocols and weight loss from him. In his last message he offered to sell me individual vials of Tirz30, Reta10 and Glow35/10/5 for 60$,35$ and 45$. I haven't heard from him since asking for COAs.

He then said to "feel free to send a coffee or lunch my(his) way if it saves you(me) a grip of money" through Bitcoin, Cash app, or Venmo AND/OR order number from Polypeptide or QSC so he can get credit to help cover costs of Janoshik testing!!!!!!!!!!

I also got a price list and what I assume to be a fake COA from Ally Zhao via WhatsApp, as well as an Alibaba payment link. I am happy to post docs and all contact info if that is allowed. Hope this helps someone from falling for this scam.
I too almost felt for it, crazy

I also got a price list and what I assume to be a fake COA from Ally Zhao via WhatsApp, as well as an Alibaba payment link. I am happy to post docs and all contact info if that is allowed. Hope this helps someone from falling for this
My refund from Alibaba came through. In the end it only cost me $22 in fees.
I am happy others can benefit from my folly, that’s what makes forums like this great.

@sethm09

Did you receive the test results? I have an order with them, and I only discovered this forum now, I'm apprehensive. If you received it and can share it, I will be eternally grateful.​

🚨 WARNING: DO NOT BUY FROM POLYPEPTIDE (ALSO KNOWN AS ZHAOBO BIOTECHNOLOGY AND ZHEJIANG ZHAOBO TECHNOLOGY CO. LTD) ON ALIBABA! 🚨

I want to warn everyone about my terrible experience with Polypeptide, which also operates under the names Zhaobo Biotechnology and Zhejiang Zhaobo Technology Co. Ltd on Alibaba. They sent me falsified quality test documents and a fake COA, deceiving customers like me.

When I requested a refund, Alibaba informed me that I would need to pay 1000 USD for a third-party quality inspection! This is completely disrespectful to the consumer. On top of that, the supplier is using screenshots of our conversations as “proof” to discredit my complaint, which further shows their bad faith and unethical behavior.

Stay away from these companies! Please share this message so that others do not fall victim to this scam and the false promises made by these suppliers.

Protect yourself and spread the word!

🚨 WARNING: DO NOT BUY FROM POLYPEPTIDE (ALSO KNOWN AS ZHAOBO BIOTECHNOLOGY AND ZHEJIANG ZHAOBO TECHNOLOGY CO. LTD) ON ALIBABA! 🚨

I want to warn everyone about my terrible experience with Polypeptide, which also operates under the names Zhaobo Biotechnology and Zhejiang Zhaobo Technology Co. Ltd on Alibaba. They sent me falsified quality test documents and a fake COA, deceiving customers like me.

When I requested a refund, Alibaba informed me that I would need to pay 1000 USD for a third-party quality inspection! This is completely disrespectful to the consumer. On top of that, the supplier is using screenshots of our conversations as “proof” to discredit my complaint, which further shows their bad faith and unethical behavior.

Stay away from these companies! Please share this message so that others do not fall victim to this scam and the false promises made by these suppliers.

I’m so sorry you’re going through this. I’m surprised Alibaba is not helping more. Couldn’t you also send screenshots of your conversation to help your case. Or send the copy of the fake Janoshik report with a copy of a real one? Here’s a copy of the fake one they sent me in case you need it.

Attachments

• IMG_3380.png
    IMG_3380.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 41
I’m so sorry you’re going through this. I’m surprised Alibaba is not helping more. Couldn’t you also send screenshots of your conversation to help your case. Or send the copy of the fake Janoshik report with a copy of a real one? Here’s a copy of the fake one they sent me in case you need it.
@janoshik can verify if this is fake or "just censored for privacy reasons" as they told me

Unfortunately, they do not accept reports from laboratories other than the ones they recommend. In the email received, the following information was provided:

To proceed with an inspection through Alibaba.com, an inspection fee of approximately 1000 USD will be required. Please select one of the following inspection organizations, provide us with the agreement on quality standards or Proforma Invoice (PI), and complete the payment within 2 days:

1. SGS-CSTC Standards Technical Services Co., Ltd.
2. Bureau Veritas Consumer Products Services Shanghai Co., Ltd.
3. TUV Rheinland (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.

Please note that we can only accept reports from these listed organizations for Alibaba.com protection. Reports from other inspectors will not be considered.

Unfortunately, they do not accept reports from laboratories other than the ones they recommend. In the email received, the following information was provided:
ZZB is one of the companies I am looking to get Tirz from as they seem popular on discord among the group buys. I’m confused as how they are polypeptides. That seems like a different company I’ve seen selling on Facebook. Who was your contact? I have Hellen saved as the contact. Did the Alibaba payment supplier show ZZB or polypeptide?
Also covered COA does not mean it’s a fake COA, I have contacted a lot of high rated vendors in the past week and many have sent COAs that the tester name was blocked as they claim their customer did the test and can’t reveal it. These are vendors that private 3rd party tests have been done on and they check out.
Also it’s been said they supply another popular GB vendor Ronsen.

Did you receive your order at all? If you can show what the kits look like. Also testing is the only way to be sure of what you have. $300 seems like a lot but due to the savings I’m getting for ordering from China instead of USA sellers, I will test any vendor i end up going with even if they have real Janoshik test. I’m considering SRY Tirz 30mg for $230 shipped with Janoshik

I haven’t received my order yet, but it seems like I’ll have to accept the product as it is. Here in Brazil, I haven't found any labs that can do this specific analysis. Sending it to a lab abroad for testing would end up costing more than just buying from a safer and more reliable vendor.
Did you receive your order at all? If you can show what the kits look like. Also testing is the only way to be sure of what you have. $300 seems like a lot but due to the savings I’m getting for ordering from China instead of USA sellers, I will test any vendor i end up going with even if they have real Janoshik test. I’m considering SRY Tirz 30mg for $230 shipped with Janoshik

I haven’t received my order yet, but it seems like I’ll have to accept the product as it is. Here in Brazil, I haven't found any labs that can do this specific analysis. Sending it to a lab abroad for testing would end up costing more than just buying from a safer and more reliable vendor.
I will be sending sample to Janoshik(Czech) from USA. Cost for test will be $300 and ups shipping will be $65. It’s still a huge saving for me compared to compounded and USA peptide sellers. The only reason I’m considering ZZB is because they have so many products I want to order that others don’t have like GLOW, Bioregulators, Amino blends. I missed some GBs that was done through them and was looking to get direct.
This is what their product looks like from the GBs, if your kits look like this, you should be ok somewhat as they tested really good.

Attachments

• IMG_7989.jpeg
    IMG_7989.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 51
  • ae013cab-905e-4415-9916-fa4b00c11c60.jpeg
    ae013cab-905e-4415-9916-fa4b00c11c60.jpeg
    263.7 KB · Views: 52
ZZB is one of the companies I am looking to get Tirz from as they seem popular on discord among the group buys. I’m confused as how they are polypeptides. That seems like a different company I’ve seen selling on Facebook. Who was your contact? I have Hellen saved as the contact. Did the Alibaba payment supplier show ZZB or polypeptide?
Also covered COA does not mean it’s a fake COA, I have contacted a lot of high rated vendors in the past week and many have sent COAs that the tester name was blocked as they claim their customer did the test and can’t reveal it. These are vendors that private 3rd party tests have been done on and they check out.
Also it’s been said they supply another popular GB vendor Ronsen.

It was not just a covered COA. No barcode and no identifier. You do you but after my experience they are a no go for me. There are way to many vendors to choose a known liar.

It was not just a covered COA. No barcode and no identifier. You do you but after my experience they are a no go for me. There are way to many vendors to choose a known liar.
Do you have any other vendor that offers bioregulators like vesugen and glow? The point of the covered COA was to not have the identifier/ barcode to show their “customer “ name lol. Considering that many order from Alibaba and Facebook without any COA and products test good, I’m not writing them off because of that.
they have the products I need, low price, and have been 3rd party tested by several group buys which hold a lot of weight to me than if they even provided real COA. I’m way deep into this vendors research rabbit hole. Wheww.

Back