Zhejiang Zhaobo Technology Co. Ltd

Received this email from MZ Labs late yesterday evening. Sounds like they are doing testing for the general public if you send them a check or MO. I'm going to send my sample to MZ today or tomorrow. 3 weeks turn around time, currently. $250 for the test if I'm reading the email correctly.

1725531699106.png

Last edited:
Received this email from MZ Labs late yesterday evening. Sounds like they are doing testing for the general public if you send them a check or MO. I'm going to send my sample to MZ today or tomorrow. 3 weeks turn around time, currently. $250 for the test if I'm reading the email correctly.

View attachment 1703
Yes this is the same email I got. I didn't send a MO or check and I'm glad I didn't cuz my package got lost for a week lol
But i just got an email from them today that they recieved my sample. Tracking still shows its lost.
As far as I know they will take all payments from the general public they just prefer MO or check. But to be honest I will mail them a check if that's what they want me to do.
Hopefully I get my results soon

I just sent my sample off to: https://www.peptidetest.com

$300. Located in Michigan. Quick turnaround...should have my results in a week-ish so that's why I chose them. The process of placing the order, sending the sample, etc. was all very professional. Their communication was really quick which I appreciated.

A noted plus, they take Venmo (among standard forms of payment too).

I just sent my sample off to: https://www.peptidetest.com

$300. Located in Michigan. Quick turnaround...should have my results in a week-ish so that's why I chose them. The process of placing the order, sending the sample, etc. was all very professional. Their communication was really quick which I appreciated.

A noted plus, they take Venmo (among standard forms of payment too).
They charge extra for Reta.

My RS is a little daring as Zhaobo's results may have missed the mark a couple times but the test server results from a couple months ago were good. They haven't had any dangerous results, that I've seen. RS has a gut feeling that what was received is what was ordered.

I got my test results back for my order of 30mg Tirzepatide from ZZT. I had it tested at peptidetest.com. Anyone that would like a copy of the results can send me $10 via Venmo (@focotocomo) and include your email and I'll send you the COA results. The test cost me $300 so I'm just trying to recoup some of those expenses.

I got my test results back for my order of 30mg Tirzepatide from ZZT. I had it tested at peptidetest.com. Anyone that would like a copy of the results can send me $10 via Venmo (@focotocomo) and include your email and I'll send you the COA results. The test cost me $300 so I'm just trying to recoup some of those expenses.
Understandable as testing is expensive for small orders. It really takes 6 kits or more to make it worth ordering directly and doing independent testing vs prices in the group buys that do testing.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back