Zhejiang Zhaobo Technology Co. Ltd

I'm a bit perplexed... Why, after learning they are faking COA's, would anyone even consider buying from this place? Is the little bit of savings really worth the risk?

Also wondering how all these people even found this company when we just recently started talking about them here. There are literally a dozen better options with good history and reviews.

What am I missing?
You're missing that all of these people mention not knowing about the faked COA until after placing their orders. I learned of them myself b/c they were mentioned being used in a GB and I had some off cycle needs so reached out to them directly. I figured if they were good enough for the GB then they were good enough for me and took a chance. You mention dozens of other options that are better. Do you have a list that you can DM?

You're missing that all of these people mention not knowing about the faked COA until after placing their orders. I learned of them myself b/c they were mentioned being used in a GB and I had some off cycle needs so reached out to them directly. I figured if they were good enough for the GB then they were good enough for me and took a chance. You mention dozens of other options that are better. Do you have a list that you can DM?
Please check @dionysos vendors list to get some general idea who can be a good vendor and later continue with your own research before choosing a new vendor (peppys, discords etc.)

I'm a bit perplexed... Why, after learning they are faking COA's, would anyone even consider buying from this place? Is the little bit of savings really worth the risk?

Also wondering how all these people even found this company when we just recently started talking about them here. There are literally a dozen better options with good history and reviews.

What am I missing?
I bought before seeing this forum. And I also believe in building a reputation with someone I can trust, even if that reputation starts at 0. I've had my best luck this way with suppliers as I buy other things than just peptides.
I have many vendors lined up wanting to work with me and this company if everything checks out. But only time will tell. I will always test every batch I get and add it into the cost for reselling or distribution. But I would do this even with buying from a very reputable person as that's the responsible thing to do.

Right now my issue is with mz biolabs. I've never used them and always used janoshik. I shipped them the sample and the tracking says the package was forwarded due to instructions or the wrong address. So idk if mz got my package and they won't respond to my emails

I will always test every batch I get and add it into the cost for reselling or distribution.
it means you are a vendor. Please apply for a vendor account.
I have many vendors lined up wanting to work with me and this company if everything checks out. But only
every Chinese vendor will be more than happy to work with anyone, they will call you dear friend after only 2 messages and probably even the best friend of my life if you mention you want to order 10 kits+

Right now my issue is with mz biolabs. I've never used them and always used janoshik. I shipped them the sample and the tracking says the package was forwarded due to instructions or the wrong address. So idk if mz got my package and they won't respond to my emails
Thanks for the tip. I'm set to receive mine today and will consider sending it to Janoshik instead of MZ.

it means you are a vendor. Please apply for a vendor account.

every Chinese vendor will be more than happy to work with anyone, they will call you dear friend after only 2 messages and probably even the best friend of my life if you mention you want to order 10 kits+
I'm not a vendor. I sell to local ppl. And if they want more than a vial or two then I give them the direct contact info to where I buy. I don't do it to make money.
Our local hrt clinics sell this stuff pretty much over the counter for 600 a vial. It's ridiculous. I just want to help ppl if they want help.

I just got my 30mg Tirz delivered from these guys. It appears to be a solid white powder, like a puck, in the bottom of the vials. My normal prescription is for a compounded version of it that is liquid. I plan to get it tested still but I'm wondering - did I mess up? How should I turn it into the liquid form so it can fit into an insulin needle? I expected to receive a liquid and didn't realize anything else was an option. Thanks in advance for any tips.

Anyone got a recommended lab in the USA for authenticity testing?
Have seen some ongoing discussion about peptidetest.com which is part of Trust Pointe Analytics. I know there was a multi lab test with them against Jano, but I haven't seen the results to know how they stack up.

Received R10 from @Jessie121 at Zhejiang Zhaobo Technology Co. Ltd. Visual quality is as I would expect for shipped around the world and tossed around by my USPS driver. A couple vials with small chip, very little shrinkage (could shimmy down vial if upside down). Did not have vacuum when reconstituting. Everything did fully dissolve with 1ml of bac water, no solids visible, no cloudy appearance. Went back and added .2ml of bac water since they "guarantee 120% overfill" so that would make 10mg a 12mg and I'd rather undershoot than overshoot on dosing.

Last edited:
I just got my 30mg Tirz delivered from these guys. It appears to be a solid white powder, like a puck, in the bottom of the vials. My normal prescription is for a compounded version of it that is liquid. I plan to get it tested still but I'm wondering - did I mess up? How should I turn it into the liquid form so it can fit into an insulin needle? I expected to receive a liquid and didn't realize anything else was an option. Thanks in advance for any tips.
🤦🏻‍♂️ Slow down and research more. Look up “reconstituting peptides” - YouTube is your friend. Don’t rush to buy something if you don’t know what it is or how to use it.

Read, ask questions, and read more!

🤦🏻‍♂️ Slow down and research more. Look up “reconstituting peptides” - YouTube is your friend. Don’t rush to buy something if you don’t know what it is or how to use it.

Read, ask questions, and read more!
I've been taking Tirz for 8 or 9 months and I just didn't realize it came freeze dried. I asked a question and you responded with telling me to ask questions. I feel like I was trying to do exactly what you're suggesting and you sent me to You Tube. Thanks!

Only know mz biolabs
Idk that I would use mz biolabs right now. I know they have a good reputation but I sent them a vial for testing and the tracking says it has been forwarded due to intructions or wrong address on the label. Been emailing and calling mz for a week. Also been everywhere on forums asking if anyone has had thier packages shipped to mz labs forwarded also. Can't find anyone that has personally used mz labs before.
Been calling usps and they don't have any current info either.
Janoshik has my vote unless mz decides to respond soon.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240904_110446_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240904_110446_Chrome.jpg
    599.7 KB · Views: 10
Have seen some ongoing discussion about peptidetest.com which is part of Trust Pointe Analytics. I know there was a multi lab test with them against Jano, but I haven't seen the results to know how they stack up.
their tests are very close to those from jano, also the person behind peptidetest is a friend with jano

Check @dionysos's fast start guide and then read up from there: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tBzh84q571XYH-f3bokzT-KBiwyOQ6yS/view

I hope this isn't true and this is why they are not responding. He says mz labs only work with company's not individuals

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240904_211950_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20240904_211950_Discord.jpg
    385.2 KB · Views: 28
I hope this isn't true and this is why they are not responding. He says mz labs only work with company's not individuals
officially they only accept corporate customers now
non-officially maybe can? Try ask them ...

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back