Zhejiang Zhaobo Technology Co. Ltd

Yes, but I still tracked it through 17Track and when that wasn't moving fast enough for me I found out that you can also track it on ltexp.com.cn and that put my mind at east. Btw, the package just arrived and it's in perfect condition, everything accounted for and nothing broken or damaged.
That's good. I would send it for testing due to thier fake tests. If your gonna put it in your body it's worth it. It cost like $250 at mz labs

@Jessie121 I have ordered from you. I was told 12 days for shipping max. It has been 12 days and the tracking says my product is still in China. Hasn't moved since the day after the label was created. Starting to think something is up.
Let's hope I actually get my product and I will conduct my own test with mz labs or janoshik and report all findings back here.

@Jessie121 I have ordered from you. I was told 12 days for shipping max. It has been 12 days and the tracking says my product is still in China. Hasn't moved since the day after the label was created. Starting to think something is up.
Let's hope I actually get my product and I will conduct my own test with mz labs or janoshik and report all findings back here.
Not defending the vendor by any means, but all of the Chinese vendor's shipping estimates are always a "best guess" based on the time in transit averages of recent shipments. They are not the logistics company, and especially when dealing with international shipments you never know when things like the weather, too few airplanes, too few pilots, customs, etc. could cause unexpected delays, and the logistics companies are not giving them minute-by-minute updates on the status of countless thousands of packages.

This is one of those situations where patience is key. Personally I never even look at tracking for packages from China unless it's been at least 30 days from the time it was shipped, and that's only happened once; most arrive in 14-21 days.

Not defending the vendor by any means, but all of the Chinese vendor's shipping estimates are always a "best guess" based on the time in transit averages of recent shipments. They are not the logistics company, and especially when dealing with international shipments you never know when things like the weather, too few airplanes, too few pilots, customs, etc. could cause unexpected delays, and the logistics companies are not giving them minute-by-minute updates on the status of countless thousands of packages.

This is one of those situations where patience is key. Personally I never even look at tracking for packages from China unless it's been at least 30 days from the time it was shipped, and that's only happened once; most arrive in 14-21 days.
Yes I understand. I order things from china weekly. I'm very familiar with the logistics of it. And I knew something was wrong once it hasn't moved in china for over a week. And I was correct, there was a strike causing me to get a whole new tracking number.
Hopefully all is sorted now and I start seeing updates as I do with all my other china shipments

Yes I understand. I order things from china weekly. I'm very familiar with the logistics of it. And I knew something was wrong once it hasn't moved in china for over a week. And I was correct, there was a strike causing me to get a whole new tracking number.
Hopefully all is sorted now and I start seeing updates as I do with all my other china shipments
A strike in China? That's a thing?

A strike in China? That's a thing?
Idk if it was in china or us side. But yeah something about a strike. Which could also just be an excuse.
Who knows. I will say it seems everyone who orders does get a product. Havnt seen anyone say they ordered and never recieved anything yet. We will see

I'm going to order some 30mg Tirzepatide and then ship one of the vials off to get tested by MZ Labs. If anyone is interested, I'll share the results with you for a fee (to help cover the costs of the medication and testing). I would provide a detailed description of the entire purchasing and testing experience. Not trying to make money here, just cover the costs. Hit me up if interested.

I'm going to order some 30mg Tirzepatide and then ship one of the vials off to get tested by MZ Labs. If anyone is interested, I'll share the results with you for a fee (to help cover the costs of the medication and testing). I would provide a detailed description of the entire purchasing and testing experience. Not trying to make money here, just cover the costs. Hit me up if interested.
How much?
Also I got my vials today. 2 questions. The block of powder in the vials move around. Does that mean it's lost its vacuum? Also how should I store the raw powder form for long term? Its gonna take awhile to use 9 vials lol Freezer? Dark place at room temperature?
I have also shipped out my tirz to mz labs. Just shipped it out a bit ago

I think there’s a better way to approach this. You could ask if anyone is interested in splitting the cost for testing then quietly go it alone if no one is.
But letting us know you are going to do it anyway but not share the results (when there are plenty on here sharing their test results) unless someone gives you some money is probably not the best way to go about it.

I think there’s a better way to approach this. You could ask if anyone is interested in splitting the cost for testing then quietly go it alone if no one is.
But letting us know you are going to do it anyway but not share the results (when there are plenty on here sharing their test results) unless someone gives you some money is probably not the best way to go about it.
Nahhhh. I'd give him some money. Depending on how much. I think it's completely fair

How much?
Also I got my vials today. 2 questions. The block of powder in the vials move around. Does that mean it's lost its vacuum? Also how should I store the raw powder form for long term? Its gonna take awhile to use 9 vials lol Freezer? Dark place at room temperature?
I just got a kit from Amo with loose pucks and it definitely still has a vacuum. I'm assuming it just got beat up in shipping. I'm storing my unused vials in the freezer.

How much?
I think it's around $175 for COA testing at MZ Labs. I suppose $20? I figure if 5-8 people are interested that's a low enough amount that it's not that much risk.

I mean there's a million ways I could go about it and many are probably better. I didn't sit here and think about the pros/cons of them all. Heck, I could start a GoFundMe...or even better, a Kickstarter campaign. I'm just a dude that doesn't want to put fake drugs from China in my body. A busker on the street plays music regardless and you're welcome to stop by and put money in their jar....do you stop and tell them there's a better way and that they should play in a venue? Regardless, and maybe I missed them, but I looked through the 4 pages of replies to this thread and couldn't find anyone who actually posted their testing results. Please point them out if I missed them. Oh and Roll Tide!

@sethm09, I'm very curious about your results. I've placed an order for R10 from @Jessie121 prior to seeing this thread. One thing that makes me less suspicious of scamming is the occasional "out of stock" or not carrying certain products. A true scammer would accept money for everything and deliver nothing. Could things not be 120% fill or 99% purity as guaranteed, its possible and that is what testing is for. Could what's getting shipped, in small quantity kits, not be up to QA/QC for distributing with certifications, sure that's possible too...

I'd like to see clarification of corporate structure, as I believe Zhejiang Zhaobo is part of LAIXING group, so maybe Heibe Laixing, Look Biotech, and Zejiang Zhaobo and others are part of a single entity. Lead to this by my Alibaba invoice coming from Jerry at Look Biotech when order was placed with Jessie from Zhaobo. Have seen notes in Peppys list that Look is part of LAIXING. Have also seen COAs posted on Zhaobo made-in-china listings with Laixing Pharma as the client.

In Jessie's post in vendor connection, the testing is real but doesn't have any manufactures info with it.
I try to give people the benefit of the doubt until I have an absolute reason to not trust. Being an Alibaba invoice, I'm more confident in ability to get a refund if I have issues.

@Jessie121, if you want to improve reputation, mention to current customers, that have tested, that they should post verifiable COAs here themselves or at least let you post non redacted ones (like one mentioned above). If they want to be more discreet they can post in Peppys public testing.

I will say for those not in Peppys, Zhaobo has had three test in the past year. They tend to overfill but have had an underfill. Purity is always good.

Last edited:
Another oddity, the audit report for their business on made-in-china is for a very small hand tool supplier with 4 employees and 98 sq meters office. This report can be found on the About Us page on the made-in-china profile for Zhejiang Zhaobo Technology Co. Ltd. The page does mention scope of business includes some biotech, but its almost like every scope was selected. It could be a case of products coming from manufactures that don't want to be known supporting this market, selling via trading companies without extensive labeling or tracing.

Compare this to Shenzhen Biolink Biotechnology Co., Ltd's report that is specific about the products we would expect them to delivery. I'm not endorsing this company, just a high ranking result when searching for Retatrutide on made-in-china.com.

Both reports downloaded and attached for convenience but original pages linked above for verification.

A note, both of these were audited as "Trading Companies" and not manufactures/producers. Compare these to Wuhan Hengheda Pharm Co., Ltd. (when contacted, only sales reta in 100g containers), but they are audited as a manufacturer including quality control and equipment verifications.

Others might could tell me if these audit reports matter or mean anything at all, but just found it interesting myself.

Attachments

Last edited:
I'm a bit perplexed... Why, after learning they are faking COA's, would anyone even consider buying from this place? Is the little bit of savings really worth the risk?

Also wondering how all these people even found this company when we just recently started talking about them here. There are literally a dozen better options with good history and reviews.

What am I missing?

I'm a bit perplexed... Why, after learning they are faking COA's, would anyone even consider buying from this place? Is the little bit of savings really worth the risk?

Also wondering how all these people even found this company when we just recently started talking about them here. There are literally a dozen better options with good history and reviews.

What am I missing?
I hadn't seen the negative before my order was placed or I likely would have went with another vendor. I searched but for some reason missed this thread. My order is invoiced via Alibaba and Trade Assured, so I have an official path to recoup funds spent if I have an issue with the product.

I had saw good test results on Peppy's public test group. I hadn't went as deep as looking at the audit reports on made-in-china before the order. I'm only in one kit of R10 and may just send a vial for testing. I've seen some talk about researching with product from this company with proper effect.

On the question of where did I find the vendor, right here on glp1forums: https://glp1forum.com/threads/zhejiang-zhaobo-technology-co-ltd.847/

They didn't have any negative reviews on Peppy's or in the Source/Supplier Reviews here.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back