Zhejiang Zhaobo Technology Co. Ltd

please read previous messages first
I have read every message posted. Only thing I see negative are fake COA. Which could be for a variety of reasons. Maybe they just didn't want to pay for janoshik results. I havnt seen anyone legitimately scammed that I can see

I have read every message posted. Only thing I see negative are fake COA. Which could be for a variety of reasons. Maybe they just didn't want to pay for janoshik results. I havnt seen anyone legitimately scammed that I can see
for me personally - and for majority of other people - vendor who is able to fake COAs is also able to cheat you, you see its about attitude
if their products are good, I don't see any reason why not pay for janoshik, we are talking about huge factories, you think for them $400 is a lot of money?
I can not trust someone who already cheat me in the first email.
If you are OK to order from them, your own shared experience with us will be much appreciated.

for me personally - and for majority of other people - vendor who is able to fake COAs is also able to cheat you, you see its about attitude
if their products are good, I don't see any reason why not pay for janoshik, we are talking about huge factories, you think for them $400 is a lot of money?
I can not trust someone who already cheat me in the first email.
If you are OK to order from them, your own shared experience with us will be much appreciated.
Yeah I already ordered from them. So I have no choice but to hope they don't scam me. I also plan to send out for testing at janoshik.

Good to know man. Im looking to buy more niche peptides like vesugen and crystagen and theyre one of the very few who sell it, which is why Im hoping theyre legit. I think ill give them a shot and keep you guys updated
Did you ever research with vesugen and crystagen? What's your review, if so?

Yeah I already ordered from them. So I have no choice but to hope they don't scam me. I also plan to send out for testing at janoshik.
Same. I didn't stumble upon this forum until today and wasn't aware of the faked COA's. With that being said, I too have an order on the way - so we shall see.

Same. I didn't stumble upon this forum until today and wasn't aware of the faked COA's. With that being said, I too have an order on the way - so we shall see.
Any chance you wanna pitch in on getting my tirz tested once I get my shipment? I've gotten a tracking number and such already

Any chance you wanna pitch in on getting my tirz tested once I get my shipment? I've gotten a tracking number and such already
I totally would, but you said tirz. I ordered cagri :( I'm still waiting also, btw.

Good morning, Jessie sent me this examination result last Wednesday. I haven't read anything about her since then. After I wrote to her about the irregularities known in the forum regarding the peptide tests, she has become very cautious. Before that, she would have liked to encourage me again and again to order from her.

Attachments

• IMG_7333.jpeg
    IMG_7333.jpeg
    346.3 KB · Views: 51
Good morning, Jessie sent me this examination result last Wednesday. I haven't read anything about her since then. After I wrote to her about the irregularities known in the forum regarding the peptide tests, she has become very cautious. Before that, she would have liked to encourage me again and again to order from her.
Sorry to say, @Mounjamen but it looks exactly the same as their previous fake COA for Sema 10mg
I really don't understand why you still want to order from them? Or even wasting your time communicate with them.
There are several trusted vendors,with real 3rd party tests and many users from here are ordering from them = they have also a real, trusted reviews.

Hello Milos and good morning, don't worry, after you have informed me about this company, the topic of buying from her is done. I received this test result from her on Wednesday and wanted to publish it here so that you and the other participants would be aware of it. This is also the purpose of a forum, the exchange of information with each other, as well as the recommendation of reference addresses, as happened and thank you very much.

Did they give you a usps tracking that didn't update with a delivery date for a long time?
Yes, but I still tracked it through 17Track and when that wasn't moving fast enough for me I found out that you can also track it on ltexp.com.cn and that put my mind at east. Btw, the package just arrived and it's in perfect condition, everything accounted for and nothing broken or damaged.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back