Zhejiang Zhaobo Technology Co. Ltd

Yup this newbie was quite gullible. :love:
It’s an honest mistake.

If possible though, could you share the name of the seller on alibaba and the phone number you were in contact with?

It’s not an uncommon scam for someone to pose as a representative of a company, or even making an alibaba account with a similar name.

As a vendor myself, I find precision be be very important - since it takes very little for us to lose credibility in this messy market :)

I just got my 30mg Tirz delivered from these guys. It appears to be a solid white powder, like a puck, in the bottom of the vials. My normal prescription is for a compounded version of it that is liquid. I plan to get it tested still but I'm wondering - did I mess up? How should I turn it into the liquid form so it can fit into an insulin needle? I expected to receive a liquid and didn't realize anything else was an option. Thanks in advance for any tips.
I know this post was from a while ago and you probably have your answers by now but if you are still not sure on some of it, Think about starting a new thread with something like "Questions on using Chinese Peptides"
I and others will attempt to answer any additional questions you might still have and it would put it in a single location for any other new people that might benefit from it. :)

This is the information I used to contact: ( this a a copy of a portion of a message I received from the Redditor that is now ghosting me. )

Most recently I’ve used Ally Zhao with PolyPeptide which only ships from china. It has taken 10-12 days for 3 orders I placed. Best prices I’ve found and they guarantee 120% fill rate on all peptides. So a 30 mg vial will have at least 36 mg (my tests both came back at 37.xx and 36.xx on 2 different Tirz orders and 13.xx/12.xx on a 10 mg BPC/TB order). I reach them via WhatsApp “+86 130 2180 0685” (use whole number in quotes) or email info@zbbiotec.com.

PS this Redditor told me he did multiple Janoshik COA’s and I need not bother. When I found out “ poly peptides” were fake I asked him for his. I haven’t heard from him since.

PS this Redditor told me he did multiple Janoshik COA’s and I need not bother. When I found out “ poly peptides” were fake I asked him for his. I haven’t heard from him since.

Lots of shills on Reddit. What's their profile look like? The shills usually aren't very good at hiding the fact they are shills. It should be fairly obvious looking at their post and comment history.

Lots of shills on Reddit. What's their profile look like? The shills usually aren't very good at hiding the fact they are shills. It should be fairly obvious looking at their post and comment history.
Yeah, I picked up on that almost instantly when I first learned about peptides. I tend to be very suspicious of most strangers on the Internet in general though. I my field of work it's best to assume strangers on the internet are up to something nefarious until proven otherwise, so it's definitely ingrained in me. 😆

This is the information I used to contact: ( this a a copy of a portion of a message I received from the Redditor that is now ghosting me. )

Most recently I’ve used Ally Zhao with PolyPeptide which only ships from china. It has taken 10-12 days for 3 orders I placed. Best prices I’ve found and they guarantee 120% fill rate on all peptides. So a 30 mg vial will have at least 36 mg (my tests both came back at 37.xx and 36.xx on 2 different Tirz orders and 13.xx/12.xx on a 10 mg BPC/TB order). I reach them via WhatsApp “+86 130 2180 0685” (use whole number in quotes) or email info@zbbiotec.com.

Morale of the story is - Never buy from a vendor that finds you, always always always go for a vendor you find and decide to contact

Update. I will be refunded. I am out about $22 in fees but Alibaba has offered a $10 coupon if I use them at a later date. My refund will be processed by Oct 6.

I did get an email from Alibaba stating they asked the seller multiple times to refund and they finally agreed.

I am relieved, lesson learned, bitcoin and bank transfers are not in my future. At least a credit card has a few layers of protection.

Funny, I did look at his post history. It seemed legitimate. Saw threads he started talking about him and his wife on Tirz, I even reached out to other Redditors that I thought also reached out to him in private messages.

For all I know he is out of town and truly uses this source not just ghosting me.

There’s plenty of people here who stated they ordered from them, why haven’t they come back and said if they got good products or not.

The prior poster asking for money to see his results is a d*** in my book. Like you already made the decision to test and pay, what the hell kinda person withholds that kind of information? It can either save the vendor or save other people from being ripped off. Geez

Funny, I did look at his post history. It seemed legitimate. Saw threads he started talking about him and his wife on Tirz, I even reached out to other Redditors that I thought also reached out to him in private messages.

For all I know he is out of town and truly uses this source not just ghosting me.

There’s plenty of people here who stated they ordered from them, why haven’t they come back and said if they got good products or not.

The prior poster asking for money to see his results is a d*** in my book. Like you already made the decision to test and pay, what the hell kinda person withholds that kind of information? It can either save the vendor or save other people from being ripped off. Geez
My intrusive thoughts won and made me write this…

What would be truly hillarious is if you send that guy 10-20$ in btc to see the report - and you get the same fake coa in return 😂

That wasn't my point at all, Vacay.
Without any previous experience looking at legitimate COAs no one would be likely to know it was fake.
That's why we say research, research, research.

But trusting some anonymous person on the internet is a bit naive anyway, the lucky ones at least find this forum first and can learn some basic lessons.

Now @Vacation4us you are finally in a safe place, but even here dogs sometimes bark!

I don’t doubt you at all, but it would be interesting to see the fake coa and the alibaba order, even communication (do not share anything you are not comfortable with sharing).

I simply as because of the timing with all the fud, and if memory serves right an account with a cantydes alt account tag just spoke highly of this company…

Again, I don’t doubt you, but I think it would help clarify a lot of things for people to see some actual proof of various claims that are flying around 🙃
I posted the fake COA along with the screenshot of ZZBT’s entry in my datasheet. They were quickly deleted by the moderator. Eventually the screenshot was replaced but the fake COA was not.

The fake jano COA hyperlink is now embedded in the ZZBT datasheet entry for those interested in seeing it.

I don't know how you guys, but I don't understand why after multiple proven cases of faking COAs and other issues with them, this vendor is still allowed to post promos in Vendor Connection. I think its time for the mods to finally exercise their right to ban this vendor from posting promos here. To me they are simply untrustworthy if not outright scammers.

@ZippityDooDah @exploitedworkerbee

Hi folks I’m new here but I can verify I am currently in a difficult spot with this vendor. They did in fact send me a fake COA. I found them from the recommendations of a Redditor who said he had independently had Janoshik COA done. Now that I have asked for a glimpse at these COA’s this previously very helpful Johnny on the spot with his answers is ghosting me.

I ordered 60 mg Tirz x10 and 12 mg Reta from them. Paid on Alibaba Wednesday. They did tell me they were out of the Tirz but it would arrive over the weekend and ship on this coming Monday.

In the meantime someone hooked me up with this forum. Which is how I found out the COA was fake. I again contacted “Poly Peptide” via what’s app and stated the COA was fake and I wanted to cancel my order. She denied the accusation but offered no explanation to the missing pieces, ie barcode and tracking number for the COA. Told me to request a refund on Alibaba and then denied that request. Her and I have had on going back and forth bullsh*t conversations about how she will send me more product, can’t ship till October 8 yada yada around we go with me saying I no longer feel comfortable and just want a refund.
It feels like a game she is playing with me. They currently haven’t shipped anything and I have no refund while she exclaims what an upstanding and reputable company they are.

That’s where I currently stand with this vendor. I am currently out $756 but hope Alibaba will refund in the end.
Dang, that could have been me 2 weeks ago, I think we got the same reference from the same Redditor.

I ended up reading here before ordering and bought from AmoPure instead.

I hope you'll end up receiving either a refund or the whole order anyway!

Yup, we got the info from the same guy, he wouldn't answer some of my questions about the COA he did so I backed up.

Yup, we got the info from the same guy, he wouldn't answer some of my questions about the COA he did so I backed up.
Yep it’s been 4 days and zero response on his COA’s. I was just in contact with another Redditor who recommended him, think I just popped that bubble. Luckily he already had stock on hand.

Back