Zhejiang Zhaobo Technology Co. Ltd

I finally got my results back from mz labs for zzt.
I didn't get scammed. Tested good. Paid with btc. But it was a very very long process. From the shipping to the testing. Delay after delay
Thanks for sharing. I’ve opened a potential test on the PTDS testing server for anyone already there that is interested look for the ZZB R10 translucent green cap.

ALL the gb's are most definitely NOT using SRY, ZYH or ZZB!

I'm in 14 gb servers, not a one of them uses any of those vendors. Some have the aminos and other peptides you asked about. There are much better options and TONS of vendors and GB's to choose from who provide verifiable tests.

Any decent GB includes testing vials of the product received. What GB server doesn't do any independent testing? Even the recent vendor led gb/promos are testing at least a 1 vial for each batch and providing verifiable test results to all buyers. The better ones test 3 vials, randomly selected from and sent in by the buyers from the kits received.

If they are too cheap to do their own tests when they are bringing in $100k/month +, and rely on customers to supply tests that can't be verified, then what does that tell you about the company? There are literally thousands of tests shared on another platform and in discord testing servers. People run tests on their own and share them every day. And for $30, they can get the name changed on the report so that it can be verified. This makes ZERO sense and screams SCAM! Right off the bat, the very first thing I saw was the task #... Jano is way beyond task #47 or whatever it said. That is the worst attempt to fake a test I've seen yet.

These are just excuses and lies they use to screw people. They are preying on people who don't know better and I highly recommend you spend some time reading in here and find other avenues. If they are willing to fake test results, it's probably because they know their product won't live up to expectations.
Can say JoLynns GB used ZZB for T15 (test result).

Also J5 is using ZYH for an R24 GB. They had a pre order of “stocked” R24 that they tested before choosing the vendor. (test result).

I do believe all these various names ZZB, ZZT, ZYH, Look Pharma, Pepceuticals, Heibe Laixing, etc are all part of Look/Laixing Group and are related in some way.

I have bought from Jessie a few times (like 4). Have gotten about 4 kits of Tirz from her, all arrived fine and sent off to peptidetest.com for testing. All came back good. I’d still recommend anyone buying from anyone to get it tested as i do. But never had an issue with Jessie and always had good luck with them. I’ve only dealt with Jessie and no other rep so cant say much about any other rep from them but Jessie has been great and the product has been great so far. Ive also bought other peps from her during this time, since those were cheap compared to the Tirz and the tirz has always been good, i will admit I haven’t tested the other pep ive gotten form her only the tirz. But never have not received the product, always used alibaba to pay as i can always chargeback a CC. But what I CAN say is that QSC besides having horrible cust service is they dont label their product at all and my rep told me the wrong box was tirz! They sent me Epitalon 10mg and TIrz 50mg kits but neither were marked and in the same bag. I asked which color caps was the tirz, they replied the cap color changes and isnt a good way to tell which is which. SO i took a pic of the two kits and asked which was tirz, they told me one answer then changed their answer a few minutes later but guaranteed the one they were telling me is tirz is correct. So i sent a sample to peptidetest.com and let them know it may or may not be tirz and let them know the situation, a week later i got the test results back….0% Tirz (It was the Epitalon!) imagine telling me the wrong medicine in a kit?!?! Horrible and thank god i sent it off to get tested or I could’ve really fucked myself. SO no more QSC for me and as much crap as ZZB gets for not springing for their tirz tests, i always send a vial out and its always been good results. So everyone do what you feel is best for you, but until i have a bad experience with Jessie, ill stick with her for tirz and for other Pepe they carry. I also use 3 other vendors for different pep, Some carry what i need and some do not so i use different vendors for different peps as i assume most here do. Just my experience, not trying to convince anyone of anything, but Jessie hasn’t steered me wrong yet.

Well looks like the guy on Reddit ha started its own reseller business, I've received this link this morning from him : https://musclenerds.shop/

I'm not planning to buy from him ofc given how he picks vendors and potentially lie about the tests he has made.
A shopify store selling steroids? :P

Doubt it will stay online for long

Can say JoLynns GB used ZZB for T15 (test result).

Also J5 is using ZYH for an R24 GB. They had a pre order of “stocked” R24 that they tested before choosing the vendor. (test result).

I do believe all these various names ZZB, ZZT, ZYH, Look Pharma, Pepceuticals, Heibe Laixing, etc are all part of Look/Laixing Group and are related in some way.
I just bought 15mg Tirz from Jessie today and paid using btc . I’ll keep you posted on how it goes.🙏🤞🏻

Back