Zhejiang Zhaobo Technology Co. Ltd

Do you have any other vendor that offers bioregulators like vesugen and glow? The point of the covered COA was to not have the identifier/ barcode to show their “customer “ name lol. Considering that many order from Alibaba and Facebook without any COA and products test good, I’m not writing them off because of that.
they have the products I need, low price, and have been 3rd party tested by several group buys which hold a lot of weight to me than if they even provided real COA. I’m way deep into this vendors research rabbit hole. Wheww.
I don’t but you’re in the right place to search for an alternative source. I just started researching GHK-cu ( part of glow) but at the moment I’m more interested in using it on my skin. A daily injection is just too much for me, I can hardly tolerate taking my statin daily, but I do manage my skin routine 95% of the time.

Do you have any other vendor that offers bioregulators like vesugen and glow? The point of the covered COA was to not have the identifier/ barcode to show their “customer “ name lol. Considering that many order from Alibaba and Facebook without any COA and products test good, I’m not writing them off because of that.
they have the products I need, low price, and have been 3rd party tested by several group buys which hold a lot of weight to me than if they even provided real COA. I’m way deep into this vendors research rabbit hole. Wheww.

If you haven't found other vendors then you haven't done your research. They exist, you just need to search the forum.

If they are as popular as you claim then there is no reason to cover the identifier. Janoshik will create duplicate reports with different businesses names for a nominal fee. Any seller too cheap to pay the $30 USD he charges for that is probably too cheap to supply their customers with safe products.

If you haven't found other vendors then you haven't done your research. They exist, you just need to search the forum.

If they are as popular as you claim then there is no reason to cover the identifier. Janoshik will create duplicate reports with different businesses names for a nominal fee. Any seller too cheap to pay the $30 USD he charges for that is probably too cheap to supply their customers with safe products.
I am not claiming anything. Just showing that popular group buys have used them with verifiable great Janoshik reports. Actually just saw another report of theirs on discord and Tirz 30 tested at 35mg. Definitely a contender for me, along with SRY and ZYH that all the GBs are using. From my research polypeptides is a reseller and different from ZZB.

I’m so sorry you’re going through this. I’m surprised Alibaba is not helping more. Couldn’t you also send screenshots of your conversation to help your case. Or send the copy of the fake Janoshik report with a copy of a real one? Here’s a copy of the fake one they sent me in case you need it.
WOW, that's the worst fake I've seen so far... You wouldn't need to look at many other tests to realize how terrible that is. Hell, one legit test will tell you that task number isn't right, the ordered date vs the test date are too close, no client name, and it appears the verification is cut off - but maybe that was just the screenshot.

It takes all of 3 minutes to verify these on Jano, but I suppose if you don't know better...

Well, this thread has definitely been enlightening, especially since I just placed an order with them via WhatsApp. I can’t understand why anyone would think it’s a good idea to share a fake COA—talk about an instant way to screw your reputation.

I found PolyPeptide/Zhaobo Biotechnology (PPZB) through the same person others have referenced here (MN on Reddit). After finding this thread this morning, I reached out to him with my concerns, and he replied pretty quickly. I don’t get the impression that he’s shady; in general, his copy/paste message cited multiple sources (kits4less, QSC, PPZB) and provided a lot of helpful details for people new to peptides. I can understand why he wouldn't want to retype all of that information every time someone sent him a message.

Before I placed my order, PPZB sent me a COA from peptidetest.com dated August 2024. I believe it to be legitimate; I emailed info@peptidetest and they directed me to their verification tool to confirm its authenticity: https://coa.trustpointeanalytics.com, using the verification key. It passed, so that's a positive.

Ultimately, this doesn’t excuse the shady actions of this supplier in providing fake COAs in the past, that is an incredibly shady thing to do. However, it does offer some reassurance that their product is legitimate. Anyhow, if you do proceed with an order, do so with caution. Results attached.

Attachments

I am not claiming anything. Just showing that popular group buys have used them with verifiable great Janoshik reports. Actually just saw another report of theirs on discord and Tirz 30 tested at 35mg. Definitely a contender for me, along with SRY and ZYH that all the GBs are using. From my research polypeptides is a reseller and different from ZZB.
ALL the gb's are most definitely NOT using SRY, ZYH or ZZB!

I'm in 14 gb servers, not a one of them uses any of those vendors. Some have the aminos and other peptides you asked about. There are much better options and TONS of vendors and GB's to choose from who provide verifiable tests.

Any decent GB includes testing vials of the product received. What GB server doesn't do any independent testing? Even the recent vendor led gb/promos are testing at least a 1 vial for each batch and providing verifiable test results to all buyers. The better ones test 3 vials, randomly selected from and sent in by the buyers from the kits received.

If they are too cheap to do their own tests when they are bringing in $100k/month +, and rely on customers to supply tests that can't be verified, then what does that tell you about the company? There are literally thousands of tests shared on another platform and in discord testing servers. People run tests on their own and share them every day. And for $30, they can get the name changed on the report so that it can be verified. This makes ZERO sense and screams SCAM! Right off the bat, the very first thing I saw was the task #... Jano is way beyond task #47 or whatever it said. That is the worst attempt to fake a test I've seen yet.

These are just excuses and lies they use to screw people. They are preying on people who don't know better and I highly recommend you spend some time reading in here and find other avenues. If they are willing to fake test results, it's probably because they know their product won't live up to expectations.

On the note of COAs, make sure you are actually getting them from the vendor in question.

There is a lot of funny business going on in this market, and I would think the easiest way to ruin a vendors reputation would be to make some fake COAs and spread them out through fake profiles. There isn’t anything stopping someone from sending in bunk product and testing it as if it was from vendor X either 🤷‍♂️ (I don’t know if Jano allows duplicate client names? @janoshik)

(Not saying that’s happening, just struck me as I was reading).

You are probably best off finding a vendor that has consistently tested well over time by 3rd parties like group buys and people testing their product - in addition to the vendors own tests.

If you ask me, it should be a standard for vendors to add their email to the test as the client name and be able to email you from it to prove the test was actually done by the vendor you are talking to.

At the end of the day, I believe the safest bet is to find a couple vendors you like and stick to them - not saying you should marry a vendor. But I can’t see any reason to switch it up if you are receiving good products and service.

The tests doesn’t really do much good unless you trust the vendor to do their business properly.

Ultimately, this doesn’t excuse the shady actions of this supplier in providing fake COAs in the past, that is an incredibly shady thing to do. However, it does offer some reassurance that their product is legitimate. Anyhow, if you do proceed with an order, do so with caution. Results attached.
Were you able to pay by Alibaba? Did it show polypeptides or ZZB? They are telling me they don’t accept Alibaba. I just found another of their tests on FB and I’m blown away now. The overfilling is crazy and good purity. That guy on Reddit seems to be like shill for them because a lot of people mentioned it now. But if products are testing this good and I can pay by Alibaba, I might go with them.

Attachments

• IMG_9008.jpeg
    IMG_9008.jpeg
    485.2 KB · Views: 38
Well, this thread has definitely been enlightening, especially since I just placed an order with them via WhatsApp. I can’t understand why anyone would think it’s a good idea to share a fake COA—talk about an instant way to screw your reputation.

I found PolyPeptide/Zhaobo Biotechnology (PPZB) through the same person others have referenced here (MN on Reddit). After finding this thread this morning, I reached out to him with my concerns, and he replied pretty quickly. I don’t get the impression that he’s shady; in general, his copy/paste message cited multiple sources (kits4less, QSC, PPZB) and provided a lot of helpful details for people new to peptides. I can understand why he wouldn't want to retype all of that information every time someone sent him a message.

Before I placed my order, PPZB sent me a COA from peptidetest.com dated August 2024. I believe it to be legitimate; I emailed info@peptidetest and they directed me to their verification tool to confirm its authenticity: https://coa.trustpointeanalytics.com, using the verification key. It passed, so that's a positive.

Well I reached out to MN69 on September 26 th asking for his personal COAs that he swears that he had done, and why I didn’t need to test. CRICKETS
Nada, zip, nothing. Mr prior chatty Cathy is ghost. I did not accuse him, I asked for him to verify his claims, nicely.
I gave him the benefit of a doubt at first, now I am pretty sure he is a scammer. I do know he responded to someone else and is all 😱

I'm not judging because I've taken my own risks in this space but...

Attachments

• 73e020f56c4a86221823bc32113b4316d2-25-ben-affleck-sad-smoke.rsocial.w1200.jpg
    73e020f56c4a86221823bc32113b4316d2-25-ben-affleck-sad-smoke.rsocial.w1200.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
ALL the gb's are most definitely NOT using SRY, ZYH or ZZB!

I'm in 14 gb servers, not a one of them uses any of those vendors. Some have the aminos and other peptides you asked about. There are much better options and TONS of vendors and GB's to choose from who provide verifiable tests.

Any decent GB includes testing vials of the product received. What GB server doesn't do any independent testing? Even the recent vendor led gb/promos are testing at least a 1 vial for each batch and providing verifiable test results to all buyers. The better ones test 3 vials, randomly selected from and sent in by the buyers from the kits received.

If they are too cheap to do their own tests when they are bringing in $100k/month +, and rely on customers to supply tests that can't be verified, then what does that tell you about the company? There are literally thousands of tests shared on another platform and in discord testing servers. People run tests on their own and share them every day. And for $30, they can get the name changed on the report so that it can be verified. This makes ZERO sense and screams SCAM! Right off the bat, the very first thing I saw was the task #... Jano is way beyond task #47 or whatever it said. That is the worst attempt to fake a test I've seen yet.

These are just excuses and lies they use to screw people. They are preying on people who don't know better and I highly recommend you spend some time reading in here and find other avenues. If they are willing to fake test results, it's probably because they know their product won't live up to expectations.
Maybe you can suggest better vendors. You are not helping, I’m doing my own research and trying to vet a vendor, A lot of GBs do use these 3 vendors except the ones that hide their vendors like JLu, Also Ronsen is same factory as ZZB but way too expensive for me. They do test ZZB in these GBs so not sure what you are talking about. Tell us the vendors the GBs you are in are using to help others which is why we are here.

It’s a good idea if your plan is to pump some sales, make a quick buck and then leave that user/company dead and create a new one.

The majority of the vendors you find are not labs, at least not their real name and location. There are laws and rules in China too 🙃

Maybe you can suggest better vendors. You are not helping, I’m doing my own research and trying to vet a vendor, A lot of GBs do use these 3 vendors except the ones that hide their vendors like JLu, Also Ronsen is same factory as ZZB but way too expensive for me. They do test ZZB in these GBs so not sure what you are talking about. Tell us the vendors the GBs you are in are using to help others which is why we are here.
This isn’t a spoon feeding forum. It’s a great forum for you to research and come to your own conclusions.

It’s not that people don’t want to help. But you need to understand that there are no definite guarantees. It’s a risk you take after making your own choice.

No one wants to be held responsible for your bad experience.

And let’s be honest, you don’t really want your favorite vendor to be overrun by orders and get problems with sourcing, potentially having them make bad choices and skipping QA to deliver 🤷‍♂️

Were you able to pay by Alibaba? Did it show polypeptides or ZZB? They are telling me they don’t accept Alibaba. I just found another of their tests on FB and I’m blown away now. The overfilling is crazy and good purity. That guy on Reddit seems to be like shill for them because a lot of people mentioned it now. But if products are testing this good and I can pay by Alibaba, I might go with them.
No, I used BTC. He doesn't strike me as a shill, as it wouldn't make a ton of sense to share positive experiences with other suppliers if you only cared about funneling to one source. Then again, who knows. For all I know he could be a chinese AI lol

No, I used BTC. He doesn't strike me as a shill, as it wouldn't make a ton of sense to share positive experiences with other suppliers if you only cared about funneling to one source. Then again, who knows. For all I know he could be a chinese AI lol
This market is big enough for a couple vendors, I don’t have any problem defending or speaking highly of other vendors.

When it comes to social media platforms though, there is no limit to how many profiles you can create. There’s an unlimited amount of “vendors” there, and there is definitely a possibility that 5 vendors is actually one 🙃

Back