AmoPure Emerges From AmoPeptide Tirzwreck UPDATED*

Their shipping charges domestic are naturally over the standard prices.

You have to pay someone to warehouse smuggled goods. The cost of the shipping label is slightly higher since it’s probably bought with btc, and if they run their operation properly there is a bit of work put into drop offs :)

60 in shipping is steep, but not unreasonable for a business that isn’t operating legally
There are overhead costs with 3PL warehousing for legit and not-so-legit businesses like receiving, processing, inventory, storage, pick & pack, etc. so it's pretty standard for shipping rates to be higher but like everything else with a little shopping around there will always be some vendors who absorb some of those costs or include some of it in their product pricing to offer lower shipping charges.

Ordered my L30 a week ago and just got it today. Has anyone else shipped out of NY? I have seen mostly TX.

Also the pucks are loose and move freely when the vials are turned and most are in broken chunks. Does this easy movement of the pieces suggest they're not vacuum sealed? Should I be concerned with that?

Sorry for all the questions it's my first gray order and now I'm worried that I got an old batch from prior to when they started vacuum sealing

Ordered my L30 a week ago and just got it today. Has anyone else shipped out of NY? I have seen mostly TX.

Also the pucks are loose and move freely when the vials are turned and most are in broken chunks. Does this easy movement of the pieces suggest they're not vacuum sealed? Should I be concerned with that?

Sorry for all the questions it's my first gray order and now I'm worried that I got an old batch from prior to when they started vacuum sealing
Im guessing yours probably shipped from China and NY was the first location that showed up on the USPS tracking once it cleared customs. The ones coming out of Texas are shipping from New Braunfels almost immediately after an order is placed from what I've seen. Mine started off in Chicago once it got to the states.

My label was created on 8/8, showed up in Chicago on 8/14, and was delivered to me 8/17. It came packaged in a very professional glossy skin care box with a padded envelope inside that box. The pucks in the vials were mostly intact. Some moved around and some didn't.

How do you store these L60s for long term? Regularly outside in cool and dry or freezer? 1 L60 will be good for 6 weeks for me as I'm on 10mg so looking at >1 year supply at the current dose.

Facing that with my current compounded 10 mg
I don't know what it is about certain batches of Tz that do that. The one I got from HT before they started to go downhill didn't have many side effects and had good results. I might have to switch back to a different company batch for next week because RS hasn't had this kind of fatigue since when it started 🥱
The ones from PGB give me headaches. They say that they are all the same but maybe fillers or something are different and I'm a weenie.

I don't know what it is about certain batches of Tz that do that. The one I got from HT before they started to go downhill didn't have many side effects and had good results. I might have to switch back to a different company batch for next week because RS hasn't had this kind of fatigue since when it started 🥱
The ones from PGB give me headaches. They say that they are all the same but maybe fillers or something are different and I'm a weenie.
To be fair, I’m still on namebrand (getting it from a friend who had a stockpile but I’ve caught up to her dose so gravy train is over, hence why I’m here lol) and this week had horrible fatigue and headaches when I haven’t had those side effects in months. And I’m on box 4 of 10mg so it wasn’t from switching doses. Sometimes it just hits different 🤷‍♀️

To be fair, I’m still on namebrand (getting it from a friend who had a stockpile but I’ve caught up to her dose so gravy train is over, hence why I’m here lol) and this week had horrible fatigue and headaches when I haven’t had those side effects in months. And I’m on box 4 of 10mg so it wasn’t from switching doses. Sometimes it just hits different 🤷‍♀️
Yeah they say that our bodies react differently throughout the weeks so maybe it's a tire week for some of us lol

Let me be clear - I'm facing that fatigue with my compounded 10mg Tire from Red Rock

OMG! Received my R10 TODAY!!!!! It was shipped from CN on Monday. Stunned, Blue Tops. THIS works for me. Not $105 a vial. Yes, I am thrilled. Will let you know how it goes. Thanks, everyone for your kindness and patience with the learning curve!AMOPURE!!!!!!!
Just curious, are you planning on sending a vial someplace for independent testing?

OMG! Received my R10 TODAY!!!!! It was shipped from CN on Monday. Stunned, Blue Tops. THIS works for me. Not $105 a vial. Yes, I am thrilled. Will let you know how it goes. Thanks, everyone for your kindness and patience with the learning curve!AMOPURE!!!!!!!
Your unadulterated joy is contagious! 😁

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back