AmoPure Emerges From AmoPeptide Tirzwreck UPDATED*

That's a pretty big stretch. Break the vacuum on the vial and then somehow break the powder into a smaller volume. I'd leave it alone.
No, reconstitute the entire thing, then move half of it to a sterile vial...

While that is all doable, the sketch part is preserving sterility
Moving the reconstituted fluid is no less sterile than just reconstituting. You even have the opportunity to run it through a filter while moving. It's no different than loading a pen cartridge.

Last edited:
No, reconstitute the entire thing, then move half of it to a sterile vial...

Moving the reconstituted fluid is no less sterile than just reconstituting. You even have the opportunity to run it through a filter while moving. It's no different than loading a pen cartridge.
I agree, but it seems that they didn't want to reconstitute prior to splitting.

So I got my package today and found it a bit funny how plainly it was packaged. I know it was probably done on purpose but the mail lady had no idea she was delivering a package that had over $20,000 in retail value prescription drugs in it. Thanks to this group for saving me so much money.

So I got my package today and found it a bit funny how plainly it was packaged. I know it was probably done on purpose but the mail lady had no idea she was delivering a package that had over $20,000 in retail value prescription drugs in it. Thanks to this group for saving me so much money.
lol I’ve never thought of it like that

Placed an order for a T15 kit on the 21st. Package is already at the USPS origin facility in TX as of 9pm on the 22nd. Estimated delivery for the tracking number says 26th. Blown away by the speed.

Has anyone here ordered the T15 and started research on it yet? From what I've read, most who have reported stinging had T15 vials.

Placed an order for a T15 kit on the 21st. Package is already at the USPS origin facility in TX as of 9pm on the 22nd. Estimated delivery for the tracking number says 26th. Blown away by the speed.

Has anyone here ordered the T15 and started research on it yet? From what I've read, most who have reported stinging had T15 vials.
If you do end up getting stinging, let us know. I'm leaning towards buying from Amopure but I see more complaints about their product stinging than from any other current vendor. It's a little concerning, especially now that I understand that the purity tests are just that: a test of the purity of the peptide within the vial, and not a test of the filler and any other substances that may be in there.

If you do end up getting stinging, let us know. I'm leaning towards buying from Amopure but I see more complaints about their product stinging than from any other current vendor. It's a little concerning, especially now that I understand that the purity tests are just that: a test of the purity of the peptide within the vial, and not a test of the filler and any other substances that may be in there.
Will do. Currently on a fresh vial of T30 from a US vendor and current RS dosage is 3.5mg, so this vial will last a while longer. May try a microdose with the Amo vial just to check for stinging and report back.

I also ordered T15 on the 21st and got my tracking stuff last night. We’re in it together! I’m on 10mg already so I debated just going all in and ordering a higher dosage, but I wanted to make sure it works before placing a bigger order. Then I saw the stinging issue with the T15 so I’m kind of kicking myself. But also, why would T15 sting more than T30? Do lower dosages have more filler?

Anyway I guess we’ll find out soon enough. Let me know when you plan on trying it!

I also ordered T15 on the 21st and got my tracking stuff last night. We’re in it together! I’m on 10mg already so I debated just going all in and ordering a higher dosage, but I wanted to make sure it works before placing a bigger order. Then I saw the stinging issue with the T15 so I’m kind of kicking myself. But also, why would T15 sting more than T30? Do lower dosages have more filler?

Anyway I guess we’ll find out soon enough. Let me know when you plan on trying it!
Yeah, I was wondering the exact same thing. I don't know much about the manufacturing process but I'd assume it was all made in one batch then portioned out? If anyone knows the specifics I'd like to hear the details.

More recent reports I'm seeing say no stinging, but they are usually in reference to the T30 and T60 kits. Those seem to be more popular than the T10 or T15s, so I'm gonna guess (if my above assumption is correct) that maybe they went through stock of those faster and therefore had newer batches where whatever the issue was has been remedied.

Another thing to consider is that many of the reports I saw came internationally. My order is coming from a US warehouse instead of CN so (assuming, again) it will be a different batch.

i ordered t30 around 2 and a half weeks ago and i can confirm that my last 2 shots have been stinging but i didn’t use bac water from one of the sites recommended i bought reconstitution water from amazon which may be the reason everything else has been normal tho

i ordered t30 around 2 and a half weeks ago and i can confirm that my last 2 shots have been stinging but i didn’t use bac water from one of the sites recommended i bought reconstitution water from amazon which may be the reason everything else has been normal tho
as an experiment you could try injecting the same volume of just water?

I ordered on the 15th and received my t15 two days ago...no stinging...from what I have read, there are many factors as to why it would sting that has nothing to do with the product but more with user error when injecting

$60 for shipping inside the US is VERY steep!. California to Dallas wouldn't cost that much if it were Next-Day Air. I've not seen freight charges because I've only used a Group Buy and it was included.
Their shipping charges domestic are naturally over the standard prices.

You have to pay someone to warehouse smuggled goods. The cost of the shipping label is slightly higher since it’s probably bought with btc, and if they run their operation properly there is a bit of work put into drop offs :)

60 in shipping is steep, but not unreasonable for a business that isn’t operating legally

Back