AmoPure Group Tests

Add in sterility testing? $250

• Yes

Votes: 20 90.9%
  • No

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A question: does it matter whether a particular vial came from China or from, say, Texas, because ultimately ALL the vials come from China.
My thinking is that it may *possibly* be more likely that stock in different warehouses may be different batches depending on how frequently inventory is moved, but other than that, yeah they all ultimately come from China.

Once we pay can we send in the vials to the TN address or are we waiting to hear when we can send them?

Also can someone send me an invite to the discord?

Once we pay can we send in the vials to the TN address or are we waiting to hear when we can send them?

Also can someone send me an invite to the discord?
I believe the lab is closed until after Labor Day. I intend to send mine this week so they get there Tuesday the 3rd.

I believe the lab is closed until after Labor Day. I intend to send mine this week so they get there Tuesday the 3rd.
No, address for shipping vials is not the TN address. Shipping is:
TrustPointe Analytics
1743 142nd Ave
Suite 4
Dorr MI 49323
Order # to put on package : #2408077
Label your vials per @Cndmk list
@sprockleberry you should have that list and your # is 30-8
And lab is closed until 9/3 so no rush.

Sorry about the delay guys!

DM's going out about packaging/shipping info. I've been unable to get to my computer all day today, didn't realize people were gonna want to ship it on such a logical day after making payment.

Hello everyone,
I know people have been asking me to start this thread for a little while.

We will be using this thread as a communication device for the testing, and eventually post the public test results here. @ZippityDooDah is aware that this is going on, and is reaching out to people about the best way to handle this (so things may change over time). I appreciate any help Zippity can provide in this realm.

I set up a poll initially to gauge everyone's interest on sterility testing.

I will be sending out DM's to everyone who said they were interested in joining this group testing with a link to the discord where people can talk about it. This is all going to be above board in terms of this forum, so the discord will carry any rules that we have here.

Please message me (or post in here) to get a link to the discord (I don't want to publicly post a discord channel on here as a precaution).

I believe Peptide-Test will also be answering any questions you have on the discord itself. We are still trying to pin everything down as this is the first time this has been done on this forum, so I apologize about any bumps we may have in the future.

Feel free to ask any questions you have, and I'll answer them to the best of my ability.

Just as a reminder, I'm not collecting and product/money from anyone (or Peptide-test for that matter), I just wanted to share the testing cost between a group of people, they were just the quickest response and seemed will to really accommodate our needs for this situation.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update 8/19:
So as I said, we were going to make mistakes and things were gonna develop.

It appears that the discord invite got out to a public group somewhere (insert joke of "this is why we can't have nice things" here).

So for getting number of vials/people per each group, I'm going to be sending out DM's to get this information. I want to get final numbers by 8/22 like I said, and get costs for the vials to be tested.

I know Peptide-test is currently out of office until Wednesday, so I will make sure to get everything coordinated before they get back.

For anyone that showed interest in participating, Please check your DM's and respond within 48 hours. I will send out a last call for anyone interested on Wednesday night, then get costs on Thursday.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update 8/22:
UPDATE:
So I sent out reminder DM's to anyone who HASN'T responded to my message to ask about how many vials in which group. If you do not respond by tonight, you will not be able to participate in this group test. PLEASE CHECK YOUR DM'S IF YOU HAVEN'T RESPONDED AND WANT TO PARTICIPATE.
Here are the numbers as of this post:
- (13) 60mg vials by 10 members.
- (10) 30mg vials by 9 members.

I will be sending this initial list to PepTide-Test to work on pricing by tomorrow.

Here is the current list of members who are participating:
View attachment 1409
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update 8/23:
So I'm going to give the 2 possibilities of these cost groups, then I'm going to run 2 different polls about what we want to do over the next day in terms of:
- Choice about which people want to do (There will be a "I don't want either" option, you can hate both choices, and we can talk to PepTide-Test again.)
- Choice about if people want sterility on both groups or 1 group (both groups will share cost regardless to make it simpler, and because vial counts are almost the same).

Talking with PepTide-Test, I wanted an option for many people to get their vials tested for a reduced price, this comes with some caveats as their policy is that they only put 3 tests per COA.

Option 1:
- 3 vials of test per each group (randomly chosen by Pep-Tide Test), with the rest of the vials going to sterility (sterility is tested on both groups).

Option 2:
- This is a unique possibility I asked if they could do, is make recombinant vials (3 vials of product per "recombinant", to get an aggregate test of each set of vials). This would allow us to get 9 vials/test COA essentially. We can tailor the recombinants however we want, but there is an inherent risk in this design:
- If everything tests well (I think there is a fairly high probability of this), then there is no issue.
- If a recombinant tests poorly, then traceability of the 3 vials in the recombinant will be unknown, so one would have to assume that all 3 vials in the recombinant source are "low" or non-pure.
- The benefit of this is more product will be tested for purity + dosage, but I have explained the negatives.
- The vials and people associated with them will be on the COA.
- Rest of vials would be for sterility (there wouldn't be many in this design, which i personally would be fine with, but I understand if others want more to sterility).

Both of these tests come out to approximately $77 per PARTICIPANT (regardless of vials) I'm hoping to get it reduced a little more, but there was a small $5 per person charge because PepTide-Test is going to do all the organization/collection of vials.

I am giving them the list of people from this forum interested in discord so all of you can talk to them about this if you want. I will be cross-posting the Q&A's on this forum for anyone who wants to ask questions/know what is being asked, but doesn't want to interact with Discord.

Hoping to have results of the polls in 48 hours (this may delay the shipping deadline).

The polls will be on THIS forum.

Poll for options:

Maybe I'm an old ludite and don't do tech well .thought I asked to be included in T30 tests and never got a DM . I would like to test one of my kits Tell me where to send it how and how to pay . I received email from testers but wasn't sure that was the way to go .One of you sympathetic old timers help a slow student SignedLost in the Sauce

Maybe I'm an old ludite and don't do tech well .thought I asked to be included in T30 tests and never got a DM . I would like to test one of my kits Tell me where to send it how and how to pay . I received email from testers but wasn't sure that was the way to go .One of you sympathetic old timers help a slow student SignedLost in the Sauce
Hey there TedTwist, I DEFINITELY sent you 2 DMs asking if you were still interested like 3 days apart and never got a response (one on 8/19 and one on 8/22).

But alas, I want to help include anyone I can, let me ask the discord server if they are ok with adding you.

I'll also see if yokskojsj can join as well (they initially asked for non-L60 testing, which I didn't response to because I was busy), but if they want to test L60, I can ask.

Keep in mind if you guys are really interested, we will need payment like in 24 hours.

Please give me a day and I'll DM both of you by tomorrow.

Hey there TedTwist, I DEFINITELY sent you 2 DMs asking if you were still interested like 3 days apart and never got a response (one on 8/19 and one on 8/22).

But alas, I want to help include anyone I can, let me ask the discord server if they are ok with adding you.

I'll also see if yokskojsj can join as well (they initially asked for non-L60 testing, which I didn't response to because I was busy), but if they want to test L60, I can ask.

Keep in mind if you guys are really interested, we will need payment like in 24 hours.

Thank you. Yes L60 for me, one vial.

I also have an L60 vial for testing of possible.

I am a complete newbie, can someone explain how the testing works. I just received my 10 vials from them, T30. I am interested in having it tested with the group if possible. Would this entail donating one single vial? In doing so, does that mean that the vial is unusable and will not be returned? Would it be basically sacrificing one vial in an effort to determine and confirm the whole batch’s contents?

Thank you, I appreciate it. I went to the testing sites and I could not find this exact information.

I am a complete newbie, can someone explain how the testing works. I just received my 10 vials from them, T30. I am interested in having it tested with the group if possible. Would this entail donating one single vial? In doing so, does that mean that the vial is unusable and will not be returned? Would it be basically sacrificing one vial in an effort to determine and confirm the whole batch’s contents?

Thank you, I appreciate it. I went to the testing sites and I could not find this exact information.
Check with @Cndmk re testing...it might be closed now. You do sacrifice a vial to have the batch you received confirmed (or failed) regarding mg percentage and purity.

Yes, yes and yes.

Hey TedTwist, PLEASE CHECK YOUR DMS, I sent all the info.

I apologize to anyone else, the only reason I am allowing TedTwist is because they have been involved since the beginning. Our last call was on August 19th, so I feel we have been very generous in trying to get extras.

This particular test groups for L30 and L60 are now closed after TedTwist.

Sorry and thanks for understanding, we are in the final phases of payment/shipping, so I had to cut it off somewhere.

We are having super hot weather here. Does that in any way affect anything with extreme heat in shipping? Doesn't seem like it would but I'm clueless on exact peptide structure. I mean I'm sure it had a few temperature crazies on it's long ride here, right

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back