AmoPure Group Tests

Add in sterility testing? $250

• Yes

Votes: 20 90.9%
  • No

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey TedTwist, PLEASE CHECK YOUR DMS, I sent all the info.

I apologize to anyone else, the only reason I am allowing TedTwist is because they have been involved since the beginning. Our last call was on August 19th, so I feel we have been very generous in trying to get extras.

This particular test groups for L30 and L60 are now closed after TedTwist.

Sorry and thanks for understanding, we are in the final phases of payment/shipping, so I had to cut it off somewhere.

no worries. Thank you so much for this undertaking.

Hey TedTwist, PLEASE CHECK YOUR DMS, I sent all the info.

I apologize to anyone else, the only reason I am allowing TedTwist is because they have been involved since the beginning. Our last call was on August 19th, so I feel we have been very generous in trying to get extras.

This particular test groups for L30 and L60 are now closed after TedTwist.

Sorry and thanks for understanding, we are in the final phases of payment/shipping, so I had to cut it off somewhere.
Will get it off after getting out of the croakers office Now they want blood but in today's climate "Who Dont?"

I realize I am super late to this, but I would love to have my just arrived R10 Tested. if I am too late, I can wait for another time. I just didn’t believe it would come !!!!

Anyone seen recent test results for R15, any sema or cagri from them as well?

I realize I am super late to this, but I would love to have my just arrived R10 Tested. if I am too late, I can wait for another time. I just didn’t believe it would come !!!!
Just curious, where did you order it from and what did you have the doubts?

I was impatient and already sent off a vial of R10 that I received on Monday to PeptideTest for testing. Should have the result sometime next week when they’re back from “vacation” and I’ll post it here
Thanks so much! I would be happy to split your testing fee, as I was going to do it myself. If you will just DM me the details, I can share.

Is anyone that’s in the discord able to send me a new invite via DM? Left the server after the QSC nuking with my main discord and need a new invite for my burner discord account. Thank you!

For people wondering about consistency of the product, there was a study done analyzing lyophilized products to determine if the different consistencies had any impact on product quality:

The general consensus was this (in a really rough context):
- If the material appears to have been dried by atmospheric conditions vs. a freeze drying process then that would be an indication of an issue.

- Atmospheric conditions, which would look like a "fog" (think like hard water on glassware) or dried material sticking to the sides and look like a collapsed product (or maybe a melting visibility), indicating an issue in the freeze drying process, would be cause for concern.

- None of the current pics I have seen indicate that current flaw in freeze drying. Almost everything looks like cakes/cracked cakes, which is completely normal (maybe some rough shipping, but nothing that should effect the product in a negative use case).
Kudos @Cndmk for providing proper facts based upon a serious Research Study.

This post should be pinned prominently somewhere on this site and made required reading for all new members.

Kudos @Cndmk for providing proper facts based upon a serious Research Study.

This post should be pinned prominently somewhere on this site and made required reading for all new members.
Thanks for the appreciative callout @dionysos

Maybe my post was just this forums result of the first page of a Shakespearean play after 6 months, and one of the monkeys rolled on the keyboard in JUST the right way.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back