Amopure stinging (here we go again)

Spot on. I purchased just to see what the craze was coming off the big sale/group buy test. Reports of the stinging really took off around then.

I didn't have a reaction and will get it tested.

I probably won't order from them again. Stinging or reports of stinging isn't something I am okay with knowing that I am was willing to pay above market price for easy payment, quality, and fast shipping. And I am saying this as someone who didn't experience the stinging.
Above market is a bit exaggerated I think, it's not that much more expensive and lower than GYC for exemple.

The lowest I could find (not in promotion) is 420$/60mg and that's not from a known seller, Amo is 508$

Above market is a bit exaggerated I think, it's not that much more expensive and lower than GYC for exemple.

The lowest I could find (not in promotion) is 420$/60mg and that's not from a known seller, Amo is 508$
Reads like @nccane is saying they are willing to pay more than Amopure (for payment ease, quality, fast shipping) like domestic.

You're not wrong. My thinking on market prices has reset due to the recent promotions which isn't a fair comparator (~.60 vs. ~.80). Regardless, point stands...can find similar or lower prices without stinging.

You're not wrong. My thinking on market prices has reset due to the recent promotions which isn't a fair comparator (~.60 vs. ~.80). Regardless, point stands...can find similar or lower prices without stinging.
I mean, compared to what it would normally cost, even compounded, it almost feels like cheating how affordable these are.

Anyone else hoping that Reta bombs in price like Tirz has?

I mean, compared to what it would normally cost, even compounded, it almost feels like cheating how affordable these are.

Anyone else hoping that Reta bombs in price like Tirz has?

I think Reta prices will probably remain high until you can officially get it through official channels or there is a lot more competition/fewer sales. It might be a couple of years.

My take (TLDR, soap box por el dia or some people don't care how much their plastic surgery costs, some people get it done in Costa Rica)

Lowest Risk $$$- Branded product at pharmacy

Moderate Risk $$- Paying more for perceived quality, faster shipping, ease of making payment
Using telehealth

High Risk $- Ordering from any foreign source. The risk escalates when conflated with unknown vendors, potentially fake COA's, non traditional payment methods, language barriers, odd communication channels (Whatsapp, Discord)
Everything is a lie. (I can't understand why people criticize sellers here for lying about their identity, gender, location... Would you provide a road map to Eli Lilly, or in China the NMPA or thugs like the Bamboo Union or Sam Gor?)

I put Amopure in the lower rung of moderate leaning towards high because of the following:

*Website
*Ease of ordering/payment
*Plenty of independent testing
*Group testing (many recipients, many tests)
*Speed of shipping (even when shipped from China)
*Alibaba
*Efficacy (personal experience)
*Comfort in numbers (lots of domestic customers)

Where it falls into high:

*No one can tell me 100% what I'm injecting
*What's the filler? Why does it appear different?
*If not mannitol what is it?
*The sting (mine does a bit, efficacy tops comfort)
*Recently the price, in July very competitive, Oct not so much
*No fear of retribution (Lilly/Novo)

Personally (on Medicare) at 5mg (for life) if I lose my script I'm paying $52.85/mg for branded Mounjaro... We don't get to use a coupon or discount etc. I'm filling my script (use it or lose it) and filling my freezer! It's the one thing zombies won't want after the apocalypse 😁

Last edited:
Back