AmoPure Tirz

Luluxoxo

New_Member
Reaction score
Ordered Tirzepatide 15 and 30 from Amopure. Upon injection it burned! I’ve been on tirz for 9 months and never had that experience. Anyone else have this experience? 🙄

yes, try search function, there are so many posts in this forum on this topic
1727754910530.png

Last edited:
I just popped open a T60 this weekend - no sting. I would reach out. Might just be that batch

I just popped open a T60 this weekend - no sting. I would reach out. Might just be that batch
Happy to hear this as a just ordered a kit “L60”. I wonder why the sting, if it’s not the alcohol. Tirz isn’t known to be spicy. Now B complex ouch. I literally had one client say she was paralyzed with the pain after I gave her a shot. Like WTF? I do tell everyone it’s spicy but honestly people have different tolerances.

Guess I will be finding out soon enough.

Happy to hear this as a just ordered a kit “L60”. I wonder why the sting, if it’s not the alcohol. Tirz isn’t known to be spicy. Now B complex ouch. I literally had one client say she was paralyzed with the pain after I gave her a shot. Like WTF? I do tell everyone it’s spicy but honestly people have different tolerances.

Guess I will be finding out soon enough.
No reports of sting on any of t60. only the lower dose batches. No one knows what it is, best guess I ever heard was TFA leftover from the finishing process.

No reports of sting on any of t60. only the lower dose batches. No one knows what it is, best guess I ever heard was TFA leftover from the finishing process.

Any way to test for that?

I got T15 right before the labor day sale and I have no stinging. I do however reconstitute a few days ahead of time. I remember seeing someone else say their 2nd and 3rd doses didn't sting nearly as much as the first. Not sure what the science behind that would be, but I am curious if theres any correlation.

1. Did the people who did experience stinging pin shortly after reconstituting?
2. Did they even bother with a 2nd dose after the bad experience with the first one, and if so, was it as intense?
4. Did anyone who experienced stinging ever get around to PH testing their vial?
3. Did those who didn't experience stinging pin immediately after recon or did it sit a while beforehand?

I may try to pin immediately after reconstitution on my next vial and see if I notice a difference.

Last edited:
I got T15 right before the labor day sale and I have no stinging. I do however reconstitute when I take my bottle a few days ahead of time. I remember seeing someone else say their 2nd and 3rd doses didn't sting nearly as much as the first. Not sure what the science behind that would be, but I am curious if theres any correlation.

2. Did they even bother with a 2nd dose after the bad experience with the first one, and if so, was it as intense?
4. Did anyone who experienced stinging ever get around to PH testing their vial?
3. Did those who didn't experience stinging pin immediately after recon or did it sit a while beforehand?

I may try to pin immediately after reconstitution on my next vile and see if I notice a difference.

The TFA contamination suggestion led me down an interesting rabbit hole.

Do a find on that page for TFA.

From what I read about TFA, it's pretty nasty stuff which would explain the burn. It doesn't break down in the environment... one of those forever chemicals.

All the studies I find only discuss environmental exposure to TFA which isn't a problem. One document I read said that you could be exposed to 1000x current levels in the environment and it wouldn't be a problem. But I'd guess those levels are measured in parts per million. I'd reckon contamination in your peps would be measured in vastly higher amounts.

I don't think TFA is a health risk for those who may have been exposed. But I'm not sure I'd want to inject myself with it and endure the burn knowing it's some weird fucking chemical that never breaks down. It doesn't bio-accumulate though, so I guess you'd eventually piss it out.

Last edited:
I did take a "tester dose" to check for stinging about 30 minutes after reconstituting. T30 from TX, fresh bottle of Hospira, dissolved quickly. I researched a 2mg dose and did use 3ml of water because 3 different RS are sharing and the 3ml makes the math fool-proof.
No adverse reactions for any subjects.
I do wonder if maybe whatever they are using as a buffer( or whatever it is called) instead of mannitol is what is causing the reaction. Perhaps it is a mild allergic reaction? I don't know and I do feel bad for the people who are experiencing problems.

I did take a "tester dose" to check for stinging about 30 minutes after reconstituting. T30 from TX, fresh bottle of Hospira, dissolved quickly. I researched a 2mg dose and did use 3ml of water because 3 different RS are sharing and the 3ml makes the math fool-proof.
No adverse reactions for any subjects.
I do wonder if maybe whatever they are using as a buffer( or whatever it is called) instead of mannitol is what is causing the reaction. Perhaps it is a mild allergic reaction? I don't know and I do feel bad for the people who are experiencing problems.
That brings up another point I forgot to mention! I wonder if there is anyone who has multiple people drawing doses from the same batch, and if they all had the same experience. I wonder if anyone is willing to do a vial swap to test this theory out.

That brings up another point I forgot to mention! I wonder if there is anyone who has multiple people drawing doses from the same batch, and if they all had the same experience. I wonder if anyone is willing to do a vial swap to test this theory out.
Ok, so just for clarity, after reconstituting I pulled the 2mg straight from the vial it came in and injected. No stinging or adverse reaction. Then I drew it up and put in in a sterile cartridge for an insulin pen and the next day injected 2 separate RS (fresh pen needles for each of course) and they reported no stinging or adverse reactions. I think about 7 or 8 injections have been given since then and no problems have been reported.
Hope this information is helpful in some way, I understand it is subjective but like I said I do feel bad about people who are having a poor experience.

there was at least one report of a couple using one vial that both were stung.

I got T15 right before the labor day sale and I have no stinging. I do however reconstitute a few days ahead of time. I remember seeing someone else say their 2nd and 3rd doses didn't sting nearly as much as the first. Not sure what the science behind that would be, but I am curious if theres any correlation.

I may try to pin immediately after reconstitution on my next vial and see if I notice a difference.
I pinned right after reconstituting. Like I always did, previously with stuff from another vendor and I never had problems. I only pinned one time with the Amo stuff so far…not eager to go for a second round because it stang a lot and I also feel the stuff doesn’t really work. This is day two after pinning and I feel hungry. First time since may (when I started Tirz) that I feel hungry again. I feel mad and ripped off.

Back