Dionysos spreadsheet

Status
Not open for further replies.
You will probably hear around 5-20 different stories if you ask around :)

At this point there is already a conclusion of some sort and beating a dead horse will only affect the board negatively imo :)

Let's discuss Ely Lilys mission to protect American consumers or something instead

Yeah I posted about that and no one is talking about it.

Oh I don’t know about any of that, I thought you were talking about the new forum which would be the best place to seek it out. At this point further discussion about it here doesn’t really make sense since you can go straight to the source who has the capacity to host it if they wish.
Yeah I was like WTF, thankfully I saved the spreadsheet, but like everyone else im keeping it to myself since DIo should be the only one putting it out if he wishes!

I've never heard of Pivotal Peptides, but considering the states where the 3 lawsuits were filed, I have to assume that they were a US based reseller of CN peptides.

It definitely seems to be a warning to all US based resellers. If that is where you are getting your peptides, that option may be gone soon.

I don't think they can affect CN sales. As someone else pointed out, if the US can't stop fentanyl precursors coming out of CN, I don't think they can stop weight loss peptides.
This is way off topic. I think it was just a quote misfire that you’re responding to

You don't need a spreadsheet. Cultivate a network- aka relationships. Ask questions of someone whose vibe you like, who has been around longer than six months. Ideally, a few someones. Eventually you just take the plunge or go back to compound.

A spreadsheet- like a group buy guarantee- is a security blanket, an article of faith, because there are no guarantees and the only expert looks back at you from the mirror.

Ok, it’s been a fun one but in the interest of trying to pull the forum back into normalcy I’m going to lock this thread now, and probably the other heavy drama threads a little later.

If you have questions about Dionysus’s spreadsheet you can ask them on his forum: qualligator.com, as that’s much more appropriate than carrying on about the topic here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
glimmersva
Back