Glow Peptide

Approach

New_Member
Reaction score
GLOW peptide is comprised of 3 peptides: BPC-157, TB-500, and GHK-Cu. Instead of injecting all 3 peptides individually, can you put all 3 into 1 vile? If so, what size vile do you recommend? What is the best way to combine them? Thus, it becomes just 1 injection. Ty!

GLOW peptide is comprised of 3 peptides: BPC-157, TB-500, and GHK-Cu. Instead of injecting all 3 peptides individually, can you put all 3 into 1 vile? If so, what size vile do you recommend? What is the best way to combine them? Thus, it becomes just 1 injection. Ty!
Yes, that's the idea, Polaris Peptide sells it for research.... word of caution... my RS tried it and the GHK CU can be a bitch of a wasp stinger ....... just sayin......

What Louise said, or inject 1.5ml in the BPC-157 and 1.5ml in the TB500 and pull those up and inject into the GHK-Cu.

The other advice to reduce/eliminate the sting is to divide the dose you are injecting into 3 mini-pins very close together and hit with a massage gun from 2-5 mins. Anela is an expert on this, and that is what she advises. She specifically mentions to not hit any other peptides with a gun, but this one is ok. I personally do it for 2 mins and sometimes I get a little residual feeling like I knew something had happened later in the day but many times not at all. I also got a minor ISR in the beginning but no longer do.

You probably know you have to take a zinc supplement (may be in your multi-vitamin if you take one) and it must be at least 2 hrs away from the injection.

Can I just Constitute Each vile separately? Then, mix it all together? ie) deposit all 3 viles into a large vile (such as 9ml)?

Can I just Constitute Each vile separately? Then, mix it all together? ie) deposit all 3 viles into a large vile (such as 9ml)?
Yes, if you want it more diluted. I had to do that as my GHK-Cu came as 100 mg vials. So it was necessary for more BAC water.

@Approach
It is simpler to use only the three peptide vials and not move them to a bigger fourth vial.

You will use a single 3ml peptide vial to hold the final blended GLOW solution.

For Anela's RATIO buy 1(one) vial each 10mg BPC-157, 10mg TB-500, and 50mg GHK-Cu.

ADD 100units of Hospira Bacteriostatic Water for Injection USP to each vial.
DRAW 100units of BPC-157 and ADD it to the GHK-Cu vial.
DRAW 100units
of TB-500 and ADD it to the GHK-Cu vial.

Viola!
You now have 3ml of Anela's beautiful blue GLOW in a single 3ml vial ready for use.

A dose containing 0.300mg BPC-157, 0.300 TB-500, and 1.5mg GHK-Cu daily before bedtime works well for me. You obtain that with a DRAW of 9 (nine) units. The single vial will last just over one month.

You are welcome to contact me when you are prepared to begin and I'll walk you through the process.

Dionysos

@Approach
It is simpler to use only the three peptide vials and not move them to a bigger fourth vial.

You will use a single 3ml peptide vial to hold the final blended GLOW solution.

For Anela's RATIO buy 1(one) vial each 10mg BPC-157, 10mg TB-500, and 50mg GHK-Cu.

ADD 100units of Hospira Bacteriostatic Water for Injection USP to each vial.
DRAW 100units of BPC-157 and ADD it to the GHK-Cu vial.
DRAW 100units
of TB-500 and ADD it to the GHK-Cu vial.

Viola!
You now have 3ml of Anela's beautiful blue GLOW in a single 3ml vial ready for use.

A dose containing 0.300mg BPC-157, 0.300 TB-500, and 1.5mg GHK-Cu daily before bedtime works well for me. You obtain that with a DRAW of 9 (nine) units. The single vial will last just over one month.

You are welcome to contact me when you are prepared to begin and I'll walk you through the process.

Dionysos
What would you advise if his GHK-Cu is 100 mg? He told me in a DM that’s what he has.

I would suggest that he ADD 200units of Hospira to the GHK-Cu, DRAW 100 units and ADD that to one of the other vials. The remaining 100 units of GHK-Cu will be for next month’s GLOW. 😀
Thanks @dionysos
It’s nice to get a different perspective. My vials are also 100 mg, so I appreciate your input. Might do my next round this way too.😃

Does anyone have a simple writeup for GLOW that they have used to explain to a non-RS to get them on board? I have found tons of posts from wellness clinics and other places but nothing that is concise and clear. TIA

"concise and clear" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Give it up @PurpleCatFur !
This is Cosmetic Peptide World we're talking about - there ain't nuthin' concise OR clear!
That gets entirely trashed by the hyperbole and vagueness!
challenge accepted.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I will come up with something and submit for peer review to the fellow researchers.

I would suggest that he ADD 200units of Hospira to the GHK-Cu, DRAW 100 units and ADD that to one of the other vials. The remaining 100 units of GHK-Cu will be for next month’s GLOW. 😀
After feeling stung by a couple of hornets on other Glow protocols, my RS is applying Anela's protocol now as well... works like a charm! How many weeks will you apply, Dionysos?

After feeling stung by a couple of hornets on other Glow protocols, my RS is applying Anela's protocol now as well... works like a charm! How many weeks will you apply, Dionysos?
I’m planning to complete a full month at .300, .300, 1.5mg and choose a path then. I’m getting superb results in re sleep and skin improvements already. I suspect that I won’t want to give it up! AT ALL.

Yes. Have been doing glow for quite some time now. There are documents from another site that are quite helpful.
Look for Anela protocol on Peppys.
I use glow subq and i use Ghk-cu topically

I’m planning to complete a full month at .300, .300, 1.5mg and choose a path then. I’m getting superb results in re sleep and skin improvements already. I suspect that I won’t want to give it up! AT ALL.
Hahahahaha Dio! I didnt know you jumped in the pool on this one. I remember you saying I sent you down the rabbit hole to look it up

Does anyone have a simple writeup for GLOW that they have used to explain to a non-RS to get them on board? I have found tons of posts from wellness clinics and other places but nothing that is concise and clear. TIA
Peppys..look up Anelas Protocol...just to give a bit more confidence..she works in an actual lab...now she never claims to be a scientist though.lol

I reconstitute each vial with 1mL of BAC, draw up the first one and add it to the second bottle, then draw up the third one and add it to the second bottle as well. In the end I have one vial with 3mL of BAC. This is for 50mg of GHK-Cu, 10mg of BPC-157 and 10mg of TB500.
Same! But I put mine into a PepPen

Back