Glow Protocol enhancing weight loss?

aerynea

Registered
Reaction score
Subject recently started Glow protocol (50mg GHK-cu, 10 TB500, 10 BPC-157 in 3 ML BAC, taking 12 units every day X5, 2 days off) Also taking 6.5 MG Tirz weekly and have maintained a steady rate of +/- 2 lbs per week for the last 4 months. However since adding Glow (5 days ago) subject has already lost an additional 7 lbs.

Is this expected? We started Glow for it's skin hair and hopefully connective tissue benefits and wasn't expecting an increase in weight loss. Was there additional inflammation that is being resolved? (Very possible in subjects broken body!) Is this just an unrelated woosh?

Subject recently started Glow protocol (50mg GHK-cu, 10 TB500, 10 BPC-157 in 3 ML BAC, taking 12 units every day X5, 2 days off) Also taking 6.5 MG Tirz weekly and have maintained a steady rate of +/- 2 lbs per week for the last 4 months. However since adding Glow (5 days ago) subject has already lost an additional 7 lbs.

Is this expected? We started Glow for it's skin hair and hopefully connective tissue benefits and wasn't expecting an increase in weight loss. Was there additional inflammation that is being resolved? (Very possible in subjects broken body!) Is this just an unrelated
So interesting! Nothing I've read about the glow Protocol (which I am starting in the fall) mentions additional weight loss at all.

Is this expected? We started Glow for it's skin hair and hopefully connective tissue benefits and wasn't expecting an increase in weight loss. Was there additional inflammation that is being resolved? (Very possible in subjects broken body!) Is this just an unrelated woosh?
Wow! That’s an awesome bonus. I certainly didn’t experience that when I recently cycled it. Maybe next round.😂

Hello fellow glow user ...no it wouldn't help weight-loss from anything I have ever read or heard. But yes on the inflammation aspect.
I would put $$ on the whoosh though 😊
Please make sure you are eating zinc filled foods.
I bragged I hadn't lost any hair during my weight-loss. Then had so much on my hands in the shower...realized I had not been eating my zinc filled foods..🤦‍♀️

Also buy mine at polaris. I did break down and buy some Bpc-157 from overseas. Keep forgetting to find out who everyone's overseas source is for these...making a note
I have my first order from ASC Tuk Angel on the way for BPC-157, TB500, and GHK-CU. Was nervous about this first purchase from them a few days ago, although they have positive reviews here, then got an email with my USPS tracking number tonight. Feeling better about this purchase and hoping for an effective product.

I have my first order from ASC Tuk Angel on the way for BPC-157, TB500, and GHK-CU. Was nervous about this first purchase from them a few days ago, although they have positive reviews here, then got an email with my USPS tracking number tonight. Feeling better about this purchase and hoping for an effective product.
Come back and let us know!

Hello fellow glow user ...no it wouldn't help weight-loss from anything I have ever read or heard. But yes on the inflammation aspect.
I would put $$ on the whoosh though 😊
Please make sure you are eating zinc filled foods.
I bragged I hadn't lost any hair during my weight-loss. Then had so much on my hands in the shower...realized I had not been eating my zinc filled foods..🤦‍♀️
Thank you for the reminder. Between food and my multivitamin I'm probably hitting that 6 mg MOST days but not all, and I'm already having some hair loss so don't want it to get worse!

I thought I was imagining things but I have started to look more defined

Back