GROUP BUY CAUTION!!!

ZippityDooDah

Gonkulator
Staff member
Reaction score
As some of you may know, there are several "group buy" Discord servers and Facebook groups popping up recently offering some really attractive bulk pricing over a limited time/supply.

First and foremost, please understand that most of these groups are for-profit and are really just vendors pursuing a "group buy" offering concept instead of doing their own branding, having a website, paying for their own testing, etc.

Most importantly, no matter how great a deal one of these "buys" may seem to be, you should give serious consideration to WHO is running the group and if they can be TRUSTED. A short time ago, one of the people operating one of these group sales began doxxing buyers, full name, address, email, etc. So you really have to consider if agreeing to buy peptides from a random person on the internet offering attractive prices through a "group buy" is worth having your personal information revealed publicly. There are also people being ghosted and banned after paying for their purchase.

Right now, the only GB ("group buy") server I'm comfortable recommending is PGB run by jlo. If you don't know what that means, then you have more work to do as participants have to meet a certain level of knowledge and understanding to be invited to join. But, suffice it to say that if you hear of or are invited to any other group that I would recommend avoiding it!

Oh, and the GB's being offered by QSC are ok in my book as well.

There are some really sketchy people out there trying to take advantage of people's desperation to buy their GLP-1's and other peptides at the best discount possible, and sadly a lot of innocent people have fallen victim to scammers. Please don't be one of them!

I wondered about some of these other ones popping here and there. Good to know that PGB is the gold standard. And I’m still a little too chicken to do that. Along with the stockpile I have right now.
And let me add that when Gronk says do your own research, it’s really the best way to go. Actually found Gronk in the now defunct tirzepatide reddit and he gave me a few bread crumbs and found all these other communities. I think by doing your own research you gain knowledge to help yourself and others in these communities as opposed to just being spoon fed everything.

Current scams... Raven lied about the supplier for her GBs. One of her friends ordered a mass amount of kits from her GB at a discount and is now flipping them. JohnnyD running a GB saying he's making no profit, when the supplier offers commission for GBs. Other people starting group buys with suppliers that have 0 test results.

Be careful out there.

qsc just told me they’re only shipping from china now and the price is rough
Considering Tracy just posted on Meso that some amounts of sema and reta are now available domestic USA, I would recheck your contact and make sure you're messaging Tracy and not a scammer. The last price list I got from them less than 10 days ago had tirz available domestic USA as well, although it might be sold out. And generally on the cost, the shipping is higher than domestic, but the price is lower than domestic, and overall it almost always ends up as a lower total out of pocket price with them ordering from China instead of from domestic.

“only can ship from china now
2 kits 685 usd” for 2 kits of tirz 15mg
And if it was coming from the US warehouse it would have been $380x2+$10shipping=$770 so I'm still confused. Direct from China is $85 cheaper than if it could be shipped from US warehouse.

Current scams... Raven lied about the supplier for her GBs. One of her friends ordered a mass amount of kits from her GB at a discount and is now flipping them. JohnnyD running a GB saying he's making no profit, when the supplier offers commission for GBs. Other people starting group buys with suppliers that have 0 test results.

Be careful out there.
so not SPC? Hope no HT since they have orange cap 15 mg tirz too

We are also certified by JANOSHIK Lab!
Hi Lucy, I would suggest not saying that you are "certified" by Janoshik as they do not "certify" any companies, they simply report the results of products they test. @janoshik is a member here and would likely not want anyone confused to think that they are in the business of endorsing any specific company.

If I might suggest, the better phrase to use might be something like "Janoshik test results available to show product quality".

Thanks!

“only can ship from china now
2 kits 685 usd” for 2 kits of tirz 15mg
This simply means that the product you asked for is only available from China. But it doesn't mean that other versions are not available in USA warehouse, like 5mg; 10mg, and 40mg.
Now the 15mg is also back to US stock

OK
Hi Lucy, I would suggest not saying that you are "certified" by Janoshik as they do not "certify" any companies, they simply report the results of products they test. @janoshik is a member here and would likely not want anyone confused to think that they are in the business of endorsing any specific company.

If I might suggest, the better phrase to use might be something like "Janoshik test results available to show product quality".

Thanks!
,thank you,sir!

Back