Hallandale Pharm

Approach

New_Member
Reaction score
1) Does anyone know how much Hallandale Pharmacy charges for TIRZ? For ex, if one takes 10mg strength, how much would he pay for that 1 single injection? Ty. Or, "approximately" how much would they charge?

2) Brand Zepbound charges same $1100/ month regardless of strength. Does Hallandale do the same?

Last edited:
1) Does anyone know how much Hallandale Pharmacy charges for TIRZ? For ex, if one takes 10mg strength, how much would he pay for that 1 single injection? Ty. Or, "approximately" how much would they charge?

2) Brand Zepbound charges same $1100/ month regardless of strength. Does Hallandale do the same?

edit: this isn't mine.

Last edited:

Hallandale doesn't sell to individuals, only to providers. Providers have different pricing. As a consumer, I have used Lavender Sky Health as my provider and they charge $760 for 10mg/week for 8 weeks supply so that's $95 a shot if you are taking 10mg/week. I've been very happy w/ them. Way more $ than peptides but more oversight and from a regulated pharmacy like Hallandale.

SlimdownRx SlimdownRx.com. They use Ouisa pharmacy. You can buy one vial or 3, or 6 or 9 at a time now. They seem to be the lowest price going.

SlimdownRx SlimdownRx.com. They use Ouisa pharmacy. You can buy one vial or 3, or 6 or 9 at a time now. They seem to be the lowest price going.
Sorry, but NO.

This "doctor" and "pharmacy" are just money-grubbing cons buying research vials from China, re-constituting them, and shipping to customers. They are what as known as a 503A pharmacy and have much lower standards and facility requirements than a 503B pharmacy. Picture your local independent "Medicine Shoppe" pharmacy mixing up these vials on their counter instead of the sterile clean rooms a 503B pharmacy uses. Buying vials yourself is a better option than these clowns.

There are far more reputable 503B compounding pharmacies such as Hallandale that while they're still buying raws from China they have the certification, ability and facilities to properly filter/sterilize, test and accurately dispense medications rather than just reconstituting vials and shipping them off at a "bargain" price.

I'm no fan of compounding pharmacies as a whole, but for people who would prefer to go that route at least stick with medical providers who use reputable 503B pharmacies and not any of these get-rich-quick fly-by-night 503A outfits using Facebook and Reddit to take advantage of unsophisticated customers shopping by price above all else.

Sorry, but NO.

This "doctor" and "pharmacy" are just money-grubbing cons buying research vials from China, re-constituting them, and shipping to customers. They are what as known as a 503A pharmacy and have much lower standards and facility requirements than a 503B pharmacy. Picture your local independent "Medicine Shoppe" pharmacy mixing up these vials on their counter instead of the sterile clean rooms a 503B pharmacy uses. Buying vials yourself is a better option than these clowns.

There are far more reputable 503B compounding pharmacies such as Hallandale that while they're still buying raws from China they have the certification, ability and facilities to properly filter/sterilize, test and dispense medications rather than just reconstituting vials and shipping them off at a "bargain" price.

I'm no fan of compounding pharmacies as a whole, but for people who would prefer to go that route at least stick with medical providers who use reputable 503B pharmacies and not any of these get-rich-quick fly-by-night 503A outfits using Facebook and Reddit to take advantage of unsophisticated customers shopping by price above all else.
Appreciate your knowledge! I've used brand name, Hallandale, Red Rock, and Ouisa, and haven't seen any difference among them, or no difference other than my own body doing its own thing, i.e. more or less appetite suppression, hunger, etc. From what I've read and understood, I hope, the 503B pharmacies won't be forced to shutdown asap but will have a 6 month grace period, and perhaps they'll be more likely to band together and fight being forced to shutdown.

Attachments

• plis56.JPG
    plis56.JPG
    27.8 KB · Views: 23
I do not mean for this to come across as rude but all of your questions you've posted here and in other threads lead one to believe that you really need individualized consultation from a local doctor and pharmacy. Please don't do something to harm yourself. You've posted about being confused on your dosage and now are confusing pharmacists and doctors. I really am concerned you're going to harm yourself

I do not mean for this to come across as rude but all of your questions you've posted here and in other threads lead one to believe that you really need individualized consultation from a local doctor and pharmacy. Please don't do something to harm yourself. You've posted about being confused on your dosage and now are confusing pharmacists and doctors. I really am concerned you're going to harm yourself
I appreciate your concern. I have not waivered from what my doctor prescribed though, with 1 exception. And, the issue was on her part. Even though she changed my dose as time went on, she kept the script the same. Technically, I take the 5mg strength. But, I suspect my doctor may not truly understand GLP1'S. Thus, sometimes I ask this Forum questions I already have answers to- to confirm answers the doctor, pharm, and members say.

Again, thank you for your concern. I wasn't going to explain this but I have reasons for asking the questions I have. And, in this case: I am trying to figure out how much my doctor marks up the price of my GLP1. * If it's a moderate amount, then I don't care. But, if it's high--then I minds well buy Brand Zepbound. *

Apparently Hallandale Pharm has a partner program with doctors. I pay my doctor for my GLP1, then they call in my GLP to Hallandale. Seems unusual to me- thus I'm bringing the topic up:

Specifically, I pay $600 for the following script. Do you know if this is what most places are charging? Thanks for your help. TIRZ 3ML (5mg/0.5ML) inject 10mg (100 Units) once/week.

Last edited:
I appreciate your concern. I have not waivered from what my doctor prescribed though, with 1 exception. And, the issue was on her part. Even though she changed my dose as time went on, she kept the script the same. Technically, I take the 5mg strength. But, I suspect my doctor may not truly understand GLP1'S. Thus, sometimes I ask this Forum questions I already have answers to- to confirm answers the doctor, pharm, and members say.

Again, thank you for your concern. I wasn't going to explain this but I have reasons for asking the questions I have. And, in this case: I am trying to figure out how much my doctor marks up the price of my GLP1. * If it's a moderate amount, then I don't care. But, if it's high--then I minds well buy Brand Zepbound. *

Apparently Hallandale Pharm has a partner program with doctors. I pay my doctor for my GLP1, then they call in my GLP to Hallandale. Seems unusual to me- thus I'm bringing the topic up:

Specifically, I pay $600 for the following script. Do you know if this is what most places are charging? Thanks for your help. TIRZ 3ML (5mg/0.5ML) inject 10mg (100 Units) once/week.
ok I understand more what you are asking. I can answer it two parts
1. Yes. $600 is very expensive. 40mg (10mg a week) runs from $299-$399 a month on about any of the online sources. SlimdownRX, Try Eden, Orderly, etc. For this price, the doctors visit/consult, and medicine is "baked into" one price so it's hard to separate it. I have a friend that's a doctor and he tells me that the bottom feeder teledocs get paid $20- $35 per consult.
2. Nobody really knows what a pharmacy is charging these marketers or doctors. We can see from this forum that the raw material is about $1-2mg. You are currently paying $15.

Sorry, but NO.

There are far more reputable 503B compounding pharmacies such as Hallandale that while they're still buying raws from China they have the certification, ability and facilities to properly filter/sterilize, test and accurately dispense medications rather than just reconstituting vials and shipping them off at a "bargain" price.

Hallandale is a 503a pharmacy, I believe.

If you go the telehealth route (providers in spreadsheet), you should confirm with the provider (before spending shekels) that they will be able to fulfill your Rx and have it shipped to the state where you reside. Providers need to be approved by each state.

Another option is to send your script direct to Red Rock Pharmacy (if they are able to ship to your state) and then you won’t have to pay the telehealth fees. I have read many positive comments about Red Rock but it’s ultimately up to you to confirm.

ok I understand more what you are asking. I can answer it two parts
1. Yes. $600 is very expensive. 40mg (10mg a week) runs from $299-$399 a month on about any of the online sources. SlimdownRX, Try Eden, Orderly, etc. For this price, the doctors visit/consult, and medicine is "baked into" one price so it's hard to separate it. I have a friend that's a doctor and he tells me that the bottom feeder teledocs get paid $20- $35 per consult.
2. Nobody really knows what a pharmacy is charging these marketers or doctors. We can see from this forum that the raw material is about $1-2mg. You are currently paying $15.
Thank you so much. I appreciate it. I am strongly against doctors having a formall agreement with pharmacies. This explains why I pay my doctor directly instead of Hallandale Pharm. I'm against this b/c: The medication is made by Hallandale Pharmacy,. Hallandale sends it to my home. Yet, I pay someone else (doctor). This practice of business gives doctors a financial incentive to write more and more scripts.

And, in my case, I pay the doctor more for compounded TIRz than the Zep brand itself! What if I didn't look into this? I'm not against doctors making money, however the markup needs to be within reason-- not to a point a compound exceeds price of brand.

You are correct. Well I feel kind of stupid now in that regard, but I'll stand by my statement that Ousia is not a good choice based on everything I've seen regarding their practices.
Yeah, they are all 503a basically. And I don't have any opinion about Ousia, Slimdown has been, let's say unhinged at times. But, Stairmaster1 recently sent a vial from Ousia for testing and the results came back good (he posted it on peppys).

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back