Hospira BAC water availability

has anyone found a trustworthy supplier of bacteriostatic water in 10/5/3/2ml vials rather than 30ml?
I've already been down this path. What I found was that the 30ml is just cheaper, so its best to just buy the 30s and throw away the rest after recon. I literally throw away 29.5ml lmao. But I got them for like $3 a bottle from AMSCO.

Received my order from AMSCO today. Order placed on October 10 and there was a delay while things were out of stock. I know they are scaring folks with the request for a medical license. I don’t have a medical license, but I have my RN license and I have a PhD and work in a hospital, so maybe they thought that seemed close enough? Or maybe they didn’t even look at my info, but just noted I responded to the license request and sent in a pdf and accepted my order. Anyway, I only bought 10 and they arrived, look great, and have an expiration of March 31, 2026.

Received my order from AMSCO today. Order placed on October 10 and there was a delay while things were out of stock. I know they are scaring folks with the request for a medical license. I don’t have a medical license, but I have my RN license and I have a PhD and work in a hospital, so maybe they thought that seemed close enough? Or maybe they didn’t even look at my info, but just noted I responded to the license request and sent in a pdf and accepted my order. Anyway, I only bought 10 and they arrived, look great, and have an expiration of March 31, 2026.
People need to stop freaking out and cancelling when they get the email about the medical license. AMSCO wants their money. They are a small business though so are slow on shipping, and I'm sure they send that email out for CYA purposes.

People need to stop freaking out and cancelling when they get the email about the medical license. AMSCO wants their money. They are a small business though so are slow on shipping, and I'm sure they send that email out for CYA purposes.
I placed my order on 10/3 and have not received it. My order is still showing as open on their website. I wonder if it depends on the rep you get assigned to?

I placed my order on 10/3 and have not received it. My order is still showing as open on their website. I wonder if it depends on the rep you get assigned to?
It took several weeks for me to get mine, and that was before the big panic over tirz coming off the shortage list. They were struggling to fill orders before that time, I'm sure it's worse now. I would just email their generic customer service, not the rep who asked for your license, and ask the status of your order. I got frustrated and did that after no word for a few weeks, and had shipping info the next day.

Back