My Split Personality - Waving Bye-bye to AR and Hello to QSC

dionysos

Reaction score
There is nothing so common as change, and yesterday my behavior was an example of it.

The rapidly increasing drumbeat of Eli Lily's legal assault on compounders and peptide vendors bounced me into action.
On the same day I ordered a seven months supply of Semaglutide from Aminos Research, and, a kit of Retatrutide from QSC's Group Buy.

For me, Aminos Research is the exemplar of Quality Assurance for US peptide vendors. It has been my much-preferred vendor of peptides for my wife's use. Though I'm not a medical professional my wife has had a 40+ year career as a practitioner, and, our relationship is my dearest possession. When I viewed AR's 'final sale' and understood the implication of their need for a 'Plan B' I was first saddened then spurred to action.

At 12:01am I bought 7-months supply of Semaglutide from AR realizing it would be the last time I would be able to purchase from them.
Paying $300 for 70mg of Sema will seem foolish to some of you; it is a bargain for what is observably the best QA'd GLP1s available in America.

This morning I am finalizing a Bitcoin payment to QSC for my own future peptide of choice: Retatrutide. The legal threats and subsequent rapid closure of compounders and vendors made me uneasy about affordable availability from China in the near future. That was my motivation.

I have been somewhat reluctant to purchase directly from QSC in the past. What emboldened me to take action now was the clear trend at QSC towards ever better Quality Assurance over time. Evidence of that is the presence of a very recent, Credible 3rd Party (Janoshik) Certificate of Analysis for the peptide batch closely associated with the product. That and the loud chorus of reviewers extolling the virtue of the recent Group Buys.

Though COAs are not perfectly Linked To Every Vial as Aminos Research has done, QSC products have earned my trust through their incremental quality improvements as I have observed in this forum.

Thank you forum members for your vendor reports and feedback; your communication is what makes the process work!

Last edited:
There is nothing so common as change, and yesterday my behavior was an example of it.

The rapidly increasing drumbeat of Eli Lily's legal assault on compounders and peptide vendors bounced me into action.
On the same day I ordered a seven months supply of Semaglutide from Aminos Research, and, a kit of Retatrutide from QSC's Group Buy.

For me, Aminos Research is the exemplar of Quality Assurance for US peptide vendors. It has been my much-preferred vendor of peptides for my wife's use. Though I'm not a medical professional my wife has had a 40+ year career as a practitioner, and, our relationship is my dearest possession. When I viewed AR's 'final sale' and understood the implication of their need for a 'Plan B' I was first saddened then spurred to action.

At 12:01am I bought 7-months supply of Semaglutide from AR realizing it would be the last time I would be able to purchase from them.
Paying $300 for 70mg of Sema will seem foolish to some of you; it is a bargain for what is observably the best QA'd GLP1s available in America.

This morning I am finalizing a Bitcoin payment to QSC for my own future peptide of choice: Retatrutide. The legal threats and subsequent rapid closure of compounders and vendors made me uneasy about affordable availability from China in the near future. That was my motivation.

I have been somewhat reluctant to purchase directly from QSC in the past. What emboldened me to take action now was the clear trend at QSC towards ever better Quality Assurance over time. Evidence of that is the presence of a very recent, Credible 3rd Party (Janoshik) Certificate of Analysis for the peptide batch closely associated with the product.

Though COAs are not perfectly Linked To Every Vial as Aminos Research has done, QSC products have earned my trust through their incremental quality improvements as I have observed in this forum.

Thank you forum members for your vendor reports and feedback; your communication is what makes the process work!
I totally get it. I made my first QSC purchase this week too. Plus I have two orders coming from GYC. I’m doing a little panic buying.😆

I totally get it. I made my first QSC purchase this week too. Plus I have two orders coming from GYC. I’m doing a little panic buying.😆
Sad to say it’s exposure to the hard-core ‘tide users like you @MrsRoper_1977 and @Sally-Matilda that has done ruined my young life!

I’ve even become addicted to peptide storage cases - a sure sign of the devil.
Today I purchased my THIRD ONE.

It has a shameful 30-vial capacity….. 😳😳😳

/s

Last edited:
I'm so glad to hear that you all are feeling well-served by QSC. What's your preferred way of paying?
Not quite 'well-served", I am struggling with payment right now.
I have CashApp that will deliver BitCoin.
However, the reply I got to my Order requested I provide a "transaction ID" that has never arrived.
Temporarily I'm stuck.

Meanwhile, people on QSC discord are going bonkers thinking he's gotten busted because he and his salespeople haven't been available all day

Meanwhile, people on QSC discord are going bonkers thinking he's gotten busted because he and his salespeople haven't been available all day
Oh wow...things are really getting wacky. I think I'm just gonna have to stick with Canadian vendors. It sucks because it's so expensive, but I'll manage.
I really feel for folks who are struggling financially who need desperately need these meds. It should't be so hard.

Oh wow...things are really getting wacky. I think I'm just gonna have to stick with Canadian vendors. It sucks because it's so expensive, but I'll manage.
I really feel for folks who are struggling financially who need desperately need these meds. It should't be so hard.
Yes definitely, atleast for now until things settle a bit more. Honestly with the Chinese stuff, not sure how true it all is as of now but time will definitely tell soon. As far as Canada, looks like you guys are in the clear :)

Hello.I've been looking for a supplier recently as well, would you be willing to tell me where you saw the GYC?:)

If you already have Discord loaded on your phone or laptop this URL will take you straight there:

I do have it- but this is what comes up when I go to that link.

Attachments

• notextchannel.PNG
    notextchannel.PNG
    17.3 KB · Views: 41
I heard about them over on Peppys. Check the overseas vendor channel. There’s 3 salespeople: Rosie, Yoko, and Annie. I ordered through Annie and follow both Annie and Yoko on Discord.

They don’t post their price list but will readily provide you prices if you ask. I ordered through both their group buys.

If you want contact info or discord invite let me know.
Could you send me an invite please!

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glp1judd
Back