Ordered from Henan Tengmao

What was wrong with your order?
I had an issue with my order with Henan Tengmao. I explained it to them, provided proof and was respectful but made my point with them and have reached a resolution. They took a customer oriented approach and said they would reship my order. Saw this as a positive development and will update when replacement kit arrives. Thank you @Mila Henan Tengmao and @Henan Tengmao Cora

I got my tracking number from Cora over the weekend. Shipping label origination is Illinois. But I’m not expecting to see any updates until it makes its way into the U.S.

Well tomorrow is 15 days (how long Cora said shipping would take) so HT definitely over promises and under delivers. Still says USPS hasn’t received item.

they were good initially but they’ve gone way downhill
So there was an interesting post in a FB group that someone ordered from HT, Q and one other supplier. A guy said all 3 shipments were packed exactly the same and came from the same shipping address. All these different suppliers are actually 1 supplier according to his post.

So there was an interesting post in a FB group that someone ordered from HT, Q and one other supplier. A guy said all 3 shipments were packed exactly the same and came from the same shipping address. All these different suppliers are actually 1 supplier according to his post.
Now you guys getting it, 10/15 seller can be sellers from one company, when the sellers then gets an order they forward it to packing and paricil department.. and thats just one company..

Link to said post?

Many of the Chinese suppliers that use 3pl fulfillment in the US will utilize the same companies & warehouses, similar to how sellers on Amazon using FBA sell products that are shipped and packaged identically. There aren't a lot of companies willing to deal with the types of products we're talking about so it's not really a surprise that 500+ Chinese suppliers are going to use the same 5 or 6 3pl providers.

Link to said post?

Many of the Chinese suppliers that use 3pl fulfillment in the US will utilize the same companies & warehouses, similar to how sellers on Amazon using FBA sell products that are shipped and packaged identically. There aren't a lot of companies willing to deal with the types of products we're talking about so it's not really a surprise that 500+ Chinese suppliers are going to use the same 5 or 6 3pl providers.
That makes sense as well. I can’t link the post as it’s a private fb group that admin made unsearchable right now but copied the text of it:

“Interesting find.

I ordered Tirz 30mg from 3 different sources in early April.

Three different payments in Alibaba, 3 different “women” agents taking the orders.

All have shown up.

All were packed exactly the same; same shipping address, same boxes, same color vials.

One of them said the product is packaged overseas so it all probably comes from the same factories.”

Like drop shipping.
"Like", but not entirely accurate.

There is no doubt that many of the Chinese suppliers are simply what in China are called "Trading Companies" that are buying the finished product from the producer and selling it as their own. Some have their own fulfillment operations in China, but also may use the same transportation and logistics providers as others; and some are definitely just following a drop-ship model.

There are however companies that are actually producing the finished products, but again may use the same transportation and logistics providers as the trading companies.

Basically, it comes down to five levels of "supplier":
1. The actual manufacturers synthesizing the raws (there are estimated to only be 3-5 such companies doing this for the specific products we're buying)
2. The producers or "fill and finish" companies who actually take the raws, process them, dispense into vials and then lyophilize (people I trust suggest there are perhaps about two dozen of these companies)
3. Trading companies that custom order their products from #2 (dozens of companies)
4. Trading companies that simply re-sell products from #2 and may or may not have in-house shipping (hundreds of companies)
5. Domestic vendors who purchase their products from #'s 2, 3 or 4 and resell at retail

Some companies may be a combination of #2 and #3, and that is what QSC, Senwayer, and (formerly) XCE/CA are generally believed to be doing. I won't get too deep into the "sausage making" but suffice it to say that the suppliers who are able to provide custom production runs on demand are pretty much all in this group.

One of the biggest frustrations I experience in the research peptide hobby is all of the "Has anybody bought from XYZ?" questions people constantly ask. They've spent some time on Made in China, Global Sources, ECHEMI, etc. finding suppliers, contacted them and gotten what they think are great prices and of course a rep calling them "honey" and "dear" and telling them how well-reviewed their products are and how they'll love them long time. Then they start to think they've struck gold and found the next best supplier and are eager to share with the world or at least get reassurance that they're not buying bunk because of they're usually not willing to pay for their own testing. Those kind of people are how all these suppliers have proliferated; it's an endless supply of people shopping for the lowest price above all else. The best price doesn't necessarily mean the best deal.

There is no doubt that many of the Chinese suppliers are simply what in China are called "Trading Companies" that are buying the finished product from the producer and selling it as their own. Some have their own fulfillment operations in China, but also may use the same transportation and logistics providers as others; and some are definitely just following a drop-ship model.

There are however companies that are actually producing the finished products, but again may use the same transportation and logistics providers as the trading companies.

1. The actual manufacturers synthesizing the raws (there are estimated to only be 3-5 such companies doing this for the specific products we're buying)
2. The producers or "fill and finish" companies who actually take the raws, process them, dispense into vials and then lyophilize (people I trust suggest there are perhaps about two dozen of these companies)
3. Trading companies that custom order their products from #2 (dozens of companies)
4. Trading companies that simply re-sell products from #2 and may or may not have in-house shipping (hundreds of companies)
5. Domestic vendors who purchase their products from #'s 2, 3 or 4 and resell at retail

Some companies may be a combination of #2 and #3, and that is what QSC, Senwayer, and (formerly) XCE/CA are generally believed to be doing. I won't get too deep into the "sausage making" but suffice it to say that the suppliers who are able to provide custom production runs on demand are pretty much all in this group.

One of the biggest frustrations I experience in the research peptide hobby is all of the "Has anybody bought from XYZ?" questions people constantly ask. They've spent some time on Made in China, Global Sources, ECHEMI, etc. finding suppliers, contacted them and gotten what they think are great prices and of course a rep calling them "honey" and "dear" and telling them how well-reviewed their products are and how they'll love them long time. Then they start to think they've struck gold and found the next best supplier and are eager to share with the world or at least get reassurance that they're not buying bunk because of they're usually not willing to pay for their own testing. Those kind of people are how all these suppliers have proliferated; it's an endless supply of people shopping for the lowest price above all else. The best price doesn't necessarily mean the best deal.
Spot on, it took me 2 month of researching different sources and vendors, now i can spot a serious producer/vendor really quick. The big problem with this producers is the instability in production, two batches after another can be night and day different.

Spot on, it took me 2 month of researching different sources and vendors, now i can spot a serious producer/vendor really quick. The big problem with this producers is the instability in production, two batches after another can be night and day different.
Many are definitely getting better with the GLP-1's just based on the sheer volume they've had to produce in the past 18 months and the fact that the customer base is far more engaged and demanding compared to who they were used to dealing with in the past.

Ultimately it comes down to continuous testing, whether via crowdsourcing or self-pay (as I did with many suppliers when I first got into this) for the community to keep suppliers honest and weed out the bad ones. And of course hoarding the "good stuff" when it's available! :ROFLMAO:

Thanks for explaining all this. I’ve researched a lot, still learning a lot.

I ordered from them a few weeks ago,, product seems to be off. Lab rats are hungry the next day after eating 7.5mg. I am looking for another source. I think I will up the dosage to 10 to see if it is a week batch. I received 10 30mg.

I ordered from them a few weeks ago,, product seems to be off. Lab rats are hungry the next day after eating 7.5mg. I am looking for another source. I think I will up the dosage to 10 to see if it is a week batch. I received 10 30mg.
That stinks. I bought 30mg as well.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Squirt82
Back