Ordered from Henan Tengmao

The actual manufacturers synthesizing the raws (there are estimated to only be 3-5 such companies doing this for the specific products we're buying
"Like", but not entirely accurate.

There is no doubt that many of the Chinese suppliers are simply what in China are called "Trading Companies" that are buying the finished product from the producer and selling it as their own. Some have their own fulfillment operations in China, but also may use the same transportation and logistics providers as others; and some are definitely just following a drop-ship model.

There are however companies that are actually producing the finished products, but again may use the same transportation and logistics providers as the trading companies.

Basically, it comes down to five levels of "supplier":
1. The actual manufacturers synthesizing the raws (there are estimated to only be 3-5 such companies doing this for the specific products we're buying)
2. The producers or "fill and finish" companies who actually take the raws, process them, dispense into vials and then lyophilize (people I trust suggest there are perhaps about two dozen of these companies)
3. Trading companies that custom order their products from #2 (dozens of companies)
4. Trading companies that simply re-sell products from #2 and may or may not have in-house shipping (hundreds of companies)
5. Domestic vendors who purchase their products from #'s 2, 3 or 4 and resell at retail

Some companies may be a combination of #2 and #3, and that is what QSC, Senwayer, and (formerly) XCE/CA are generally believed to be doing. I won't get too deep into the "sausage making" but suffice it to say that the suppliers who are able to provide custom production runs on demand are pretty much all in this group.

One of the biggest frustrations I experience in the research peptide hobby is all of the "Has anybody bought from XYZ?" questions people constantly ask. They've spent some time on Made in China, Global Sources, ECHEMI, etc. finding suppliers, contacted them and gotten what they think are great prices and of course a rep calling them "honey" and "dear" and telling them how well-reviewed their products are and how they'll love them long time. Then they start to think they've struck gold and found the next best supplier and are eager to share with the world or at least get reassurance that they're not buying bunk because of they're usually not willing to pay for their own testing. Those kind of people are how all these suppliers have proliferated; it's an endless supply of people shopping for the lowest price above all else. The best price doesn't necessarily mean the best deal.
I appreciate this information, VERY helpful when considering suppliers.
Curious if you’re familiar with who are some of the more well-known manufacturers synthesizing the raw products-GLP agonists?

Tha
I ordered from them a few weeks ago,, product seems to be off. Lab rats are hungry the next day after eating 7.5mg. I am looking for another source. I think I will up the dosage to 10 to see if it is a week batch. I received 10 30mg.
Thats what I’ve been saying about the 30mg I got from HT it’s off. I doubled my dose from 5-10 and still very little effect. My previous order from them was great which is why I felt confident ordering the 30. Lesson learned.

The actual manufacturers synthesizing the raws (there are estimated to only be 3-5 such companies doing this for the specific products we're buying

I appreciate this information, VERY helpful when considering suppliers.
Curious if you’re familiar with who are some of the more well-known manufacturers synthesizing the raw products-GLP agonists?
I am only aware of one, and well-known is not a term used to describe them. They are a very closely guarded secret even in China, and they are extremely selective about with whom they will do business. With 1kg MOQ's, and many products fetching $200-$400k/kg, there are only so many potential customers.

Let me know how it does. My previous order from them was great. I really think they just accidentally shipped me something other than tirz they do sell other peptides. But she’s ghosted me so.. lol
I got my order last week and my husband and I tried it on Sunday.

We are both feeling the effects to the max. To be fair, we were both due for an increase. He went from 2.5 to 5 and I moved from 8 (sometimes 8.5) to 10. I might step back down a little next injection cause I can’t get anything in me and I know I need to be eating something.

We’ll see how the next dose goes and I’ll update when we get into a new vial.

I got my order last week and my husband and I tried it on Sunday.

We are both feeling the effects to the max. To be fair, we were both due for an increase. He went from 2.5 to 5 and I moved from 8 (sometimes 8.5) to 10. I might step back down a little next injection cause I can’t get anything in me and I know I need to be eating something.

We’ll see how the next dose goes and I’ll update when we get into a new vial.
I’m so happy for you that it’s working for you! Which vials did you order? I’m waiting for my 10x15mg. I’m on 10 and my husband is on 5.

I’m so happy for you that it’s working for you! Which vials did you order? I’m waiting for my 10x15mg. I’m on 10 and my husband is on 5.
I ordered 10x30mg Tirz. Fingers crossed that it keeps working. I’ll update as we use more. I think I want to dip into another vial before deciding if we order from them again or try another vendor. So, it might be a couple more weeks before I know for sure.

I ordered 10x30mg Tirz. Fingers crossed that it keeps working. I’ll update as we use more. I think I want to dip into another vial before deciding if we order from them again or try another vendor. So, it might be a couple more weeks before I know for sure.
I hope I got the same batch.

I was on 5mg, tried 7.5 one week then went to 10.. no suppression, alll the food noise, no side effects at all (i generally get nausea, anxiety, acid reflux). Nada …. So I pulled out a vial I had from my last order did 10 and I got all the side effects and zero appetite… it’s definitely this particular batch.. which I feel confident isn’t even tirz I am super constipated (I go the other direction) and my hair is growing super fast so there’s that 😂

I’m currently sourcing other vendors I’m talking to one that’s been around 2 years and is highly rated on chemical book ..a 10mg kit is $89 and $25 shipping so solid pricing. Will probably order next week.
Can you give a name?

I just ordered from another source this morning (desperation) and was sent a picture of shipping label (US domestic) within 45 mins. Should get Monday at the latest I think. 10x15mg $350 and testing with Janoshik 99% pure.
Great Peptides? If it is, I ordered last week. Sent Monday and received the next day from US warehouse.

Heard back from Cora from Henan. She said 15 day shipping was from the day shipped. So 8 days to ship plus 15 days once shipped = 23 days to arrive (we will see) but for $20 more ordering with shipping domestic, not dealing with Henan again I don’t think. I’ll pay the extra $20.

Heard back from Cora from Henan. She said 15 day shipping was from the day shipped. So 8 days to ship plus 15 days once shipped = 23 days to arrive (we will see) but for $20 more ordering with shipping domestic, not dealing with Henan again I don’t think. I’ll pay the extra $20.
I’m thinking the same thing.

Great Peptides? If it is, I ordered last week. Sent Monday and received the next day from US warehouse.
I don’t believe HT has a US warehouse. The tracking number you received will start updating once the package hits the states from China.

Back