Recommendations for launching my own clinic

Peptide_Pack

New_Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I'm new to the forum and love what you've put together. I've been in the biohacking space for awhile now and decided to throw my hat in the ring for launching a Telehealth clinic for peptides. Mainly GLPs but sermorelin, PT-141, and some others. Besides price and branding, how else do you think we can stand out against the giants and what do you all want to get out of a clinic that you currently aren't? Thanks for all the feedback in advance!

Hey everyone! I'm new to the forum and love what you've put together. I've been in the biohacking space for awhile now and decided to throw my hat in the ring for launching a Telehealth clinic for peptides. Mainly GLPs but sermorelin, PT-141, and some others. Besides price and branding, how else do you think we can stand out against the giants and what do you all want to get out of a clinic that you currently aren't? Thanks for all the feedback in advance!
Are you a prescriber? Or are you wanting to sell research peptides?

The thing I'd love to see for an american vendor is somewhat competitive with the chinese and transparency in your supply chain. Are you stock piling, testing, and reselling for a small markup. Or have you got a good source for raws from china and setup a lab stateside that is measuring out the raws into vials and creating the finished product in a professional and sterile environment?

Are you a prescriber? Or are you wanting to sell research peptides?

The thing I'd love to see for an american vendor is somewhat competitive with the chinese and transparency in your supply chain. Are you stock piling, testing, and reselling for a small markup. Or have you got a good source for raws from china and setup a lab stateside that is measuring out the raws into vials and creating the finished product in a professional and sterile environment?
Hey Hey! So there's two sides to this... working with an MD licensed in all 50 states so we can prescribe which a big percentage of the market prefers because even though 503a/b's have loose regulations, there are still regulations and people will pay the premium. But there's obviously a lot of big companies entering the space so trying to figure out on the Rx side what they AREN'T doing that we can. I think a big part of it is the wholistic approach not just hey here are your GLPs have fun. But there's more to it.

Now on the other side of things, I have a partner who works with an FDA Drug Manufacturing approved lab that makes the highest quality peptides I've ever seen but they label them "Research" so that people can have access to the peptides that aren't able to be pumped through the Rx route. The issue is they're much more expensive then some random Chinese peptides or some of these vendors. Like a 10mg vial of Tesamorelin or BPC would likely cost a patient around ~$200. Even if our branding is top notch, we have lab tests for every batch, and the compounder is here in the US, would people buy research products at that price point? I'm not sure.

So to answer your question, sort of trying to do both under different entities.

@zpped stole the words right out of my fingers. I think transparency is key to success with this kind of work, and also solid tests that can be verified and matched with the batch the customer receives.
See response above :) Would love to get your input on it.

Don’t use a manipulative marketing “harm reduction” type strategy. People see through it. You’re trying to make money, don’t be coy about it. Just deliver a good product honestly and your reputation will do the rest. There are too many “hustlers” in this space so you’re not going to beat them with hustle, but there does seem to be a wide open lane if operating with simple integrity is your competitive strategy.

And don’t tell us that is your strategy, that puts you in the former category. Just do it, the rest will follow on its own.

Don’t use a manipulative marketing “harm reduction” type strategy. People see through it. You’re trying to make money, don’t be coy about it. Just deliver a good product honestly and your reputation will do the rest. There are too many “hustlers” in this space so you’re not going to beat them with hustle, but there does seem to be a wide open lane if operating with simple integrity is your competitive strategy.

And don’t tell us that is your strategy, that puts you in the former category. Just do it, the rest will follow on its own.
Couldn't agree more... but could you answer one of the questions I had above? If you knew our tesa or BPC was being synthesized in a top quality lab GMP/FDA approved in California, everything tested, yet around the $200 price point for 10mg versus some of these companies selling anywhere from $50-$100... are consumers going the research route more concerned about quality or price? Because as of now it feels like its mainly price which is sort of scary.

Couldn't agree more... but could you answer one of the questions I had above? If you knew our tesa or BPC was being synthesized in a top quality lab GMP/FDA approved in California, everything tested, yet around the $200 price point for 10mg versus some of these companies selling anywhere from $50-$100... are consumers going the research route more concerned about quality or price? Because as of now it feels like its mainly price which is sort of scary.
They’re a diverse but demanding group. If you can do both then you’ll own the market because as you note there is presently a trade off between the two. If you can only do one or the other then you get the folks who lean on one side of the price-quality spectrum and not the other. You won’t get them all if you don’t deliver everything.

They’re a diverse but demanding group. If you can do both then you’ll own the market because as you note there is presently a trade off between the two. If you can only do one or the other then you get the folks who lean on one side of the price-quality spectrum and not the other. You won’t get them all if you don’t deliver everything.
Appreciate you! Will keep the forum posted.

So at that price you're about 10x the chinese. But there is a market for people who aren't comfortable with that. There are already people reselling Chinese peptides at the 10x markup because they have a good marketing department. If you can provide a provably better product at that price you'll definitely be able to scoop up a lot of the people leaving the compounding pharmacy now that the shortage is ending.

But that market is really only looking for tirz.

So at that price you're about 10x the chinese. But there is a market for people who aren't comfortable with that. There are already people reselling Chinese peptides at the 10x markup because they have a good marketing department. If you can provide a provably better product at that price you'll definitely be able to scoop up a lot of the people leaving the compounding pharmacy now that the shortage is ending.

But that market is really only looking for tirz.
Do you think those Chinese peptides are quality or that they aren't faking lab tests? I'm not positive on it but just curious on your thoughts? Feels like there's no way the purity is there.

Regardless, this is great information- I appreciate it!

Do you think those Chinese peptides are quality or that they aren't faking lab tests? I'm not positive on it but just curious on your thoughts? Feels like there's no way the purity is there.

Regardless, this is great information- I appreciate it!
People test themselves by sending to Janoshik (or other labs). Nobody relies only on 1st or 2nd party tests.

People test themselves by sending to Janoshik (or other labs). Nobody relies only on 1st or 2nd party tests.
I'm curious even if tests show they're safe, if there's still a serious difference in effect? I know people who have been on research sermorelin vs Rx sermorelin and say it's a game changer.

I'm curious even if tests show they're safe, if there's still a serious difference in effect? I know people who have been on research sermorelin vs Rx sermorelin and say it's a game changer.
the tests don't prove its safe. but if you don't have federal agencies overseeing your operation, i don't think you can really prove it either. That's why you'll have to put in the work to convince people yours is safer.

I don't buy "effect", amino chains are amino chains. I can easily test that there is an equal amount of any peptide in one vendors vial as anothers. The premium you'll earn is in convincing us there isn't anything else in the vial.

A test won't show it's safe, but (imo) people have been using research peps for years so I personally am not worried about safety at this time. A test will show you the peptide purity and quantity in the vial. Tirz is tirz, the stuff from China is the same peptide.

Tests won't show it is "safe". Only that the lyophilized powder contains the stated amount of product at a certain percentage purity.

The tests only scan for the product you requested. Common misconception that I had until I came onto this forum. So if you order a Sermorelin test for a vial.. the testing facility will only scan it for that product....

The only safety you'll get out of a purity test is strength of the product.

Tests won't show it is "safe". Only that the lyophilized powder contains the stated amount of product at a certain percentage purity.

The tests only scan for the product you requested. Common misconception that I had until I came onto this forum. So if you order a Sermorelin test for a vial.. the testing facility will only scan it for that product....

The only safety you'll get out of a purity test is strength of the product.
A test won't show it's safe, but (imo) people have been using research peps for years so I personally am not worried about safety at this time. A test will show you the peptide purity and quantity in the vial. Tirz is tirz, the stuff from China is the same peptide.
the tests don't prove its safe. but if you don't have federal agencies overseeing your operation, i don't think you can really prove it either. That's why you'll have to put in the work to convince people yours is safer.

I don't buy "effect", amino chains are amino chains. I can easily test that there is an equal amount of any peptide in one vendors vial as anothers. The premium you'll earn is in convincing us there isn't anything else in the vial.
Thank you all for the information! It's honestly so interesting the trust everyone has in overseas product and how for a lot of people it comes down to finding the cheapest product versus the most trusted product... especially when it comes to injecting yourself with something. I mean I used peptide science products just based on everyone else says its good but how far will that word of mouth chain go 😂

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Squirt82
Back