Retatrutide Purchase from AmoPeptide

I placed an order with Amo via WhatsApp on Wednesday and received tracking on Thursday. I haven’t received the product yet, obviously, but I’m excited!
That’s great, please keep us posted. May I ask what payment method you used? OOOOOO, I want this to be good1

I know I'm new but just wanted to say thank god I finally found a forum like this. Your list at least gives me some confidence. I know there's still some risk. I've only ordered from (I assume we refer to them as) X once and then they're gone now it looks like. Was going to do Qsc but now thinking maybe the amopure for my Reta order after seeing yours came in good order?

I know I'm new but just wanted to say thank god I finally found a forum like this. Your list at least gives me some confidence. I know there's still some risk. I've only ordered from (I assume we refer to them as) X once and then they're gone now it looks like. Was going to do Qsc but now thinking maybe the amopure for my Reta order after seeing yours came in good order?
@Garbo
My order, and its extraordinary 5-6 day delivery time, was placed in late May.
In Chinese Peptide Years that was a generation ago!

Since then their website has been offline, their name has changed, there is a NEW website without Tirzepatide shown...
A bit of caution and an adjustment of expectations might be in order, right?

To give you the very latest I know:
• members here have very recently transacted with AmoPure successfully using only email;
• AmoPure.net has been brought up in the past three days, has conventional good ecommerce capability and is fast if leaner and less polished than before. There are no COAs available on the site and, I expect, no Independent COAs available at all.
• I've exchanged emails a few times in the past 24 hours and they are quite prompt in responding. 2 hours response has been the average with me - that's LIGHT SPEED compared with some others!

@urSinsn2me
Just to confirm, you received a fast delivery from Amopeptide/AmoPure after their website went offline?
Did you see a COA before/after you ordered the product?
Asking for info as input to the datasheet please :)
Yes before while it was up and after when it was down. Both took about the same time 7 days from payment to door. I was impressed as it was as fast as my domestic supplier. The only coa's I've seen were before on other forums but haven't seen coa's after the new site

@Garbo
My order, and its extraordinary 5-6 day delivery time, was placed in late May.
In Chinese Peptide Years that was a generation ago!

Since then their website has been offline, their name has changed, there is a NEW website without Tirzepatide shown...
A bit of caution and an adjustment of expectations might be in order, right?

To give you the very latest I know:
• members here have very recently transacted with AmoPure successfully using only email;
• AmoPure.net has been brought up in the past three days, has conventional good ecommerce capability and is fast if leaner and less polished than before. There are no COAs available on the site and, I expect, no Independent COAs available at all.
• I've exchanged emails a few times in the past 24 hours and they are quite prompt in responding. 2 hours response has been the average with me - that's LIGHT SPEED compared with some others!
Honestly when I email I get a response within the hour even on weekends. Great communication. There's another forum I'm on that has their coa's when they were amopeptide but nothing for the new name yet. There stuff has tested 99% Purity and they have been known to underdose in the past but I've seen most companies with the same issues. I'm comfortable with that and will continue to order from them

Honestly when I email I get a response within the hour even on weekends. Great communication. There's another forum I'm on that has their coa's when they were amopeptide but nothing for the new name yet. There stuff has tested 99% Purity and they have been known to underdose in the past but I've seen most companies with the same issues. I'm comfortable with that and will continue to order from them
I'm in the middle of Amo 15mg triz...I hope they can get the dosage level on point!

Good Morning from Germany, These Testresults i have get this morning from Hellen - Zhejiang Zhaobo Technology Co Ltd.

Attachments

• IMG_7172.jpeg
    IMG_7172.jpeg
    559.2 KB · Views: 167
  • IMG_7171.jpeg
    IMG_7171.jpeg
    411.5 KB · Views: 168
  • IMG_7170.jpeg
    IMG_7170.jpeg
    478.8 KB · Views: 167
Good Morning from Germany, These Testresults i have get this morning from Hellen - Zhejiang Zhaobo Technology Co Ltd.
Have you found a vendor so that you can start your Cagri-Sema research?
These COAs look encouraging Mounjamen. Is there a reason one is truncated? I'd like to se the complete form.

If you proceed to purchase from Hellen - Zhejiang Zhaobo Tech it would be most helpful to know the purchase prices, website URL, contact details, shipping times etc. I compile these things into a datasheet available to everyone as you may know :)

Thought I woould update everyone on my AmoPeptide/AmoPure purchase experience...

Little History
Previously I had made multiple purchases from AC Peptides and am pleased with the ease and quickness of that process.
Have gotten TB500, BPC, MotsC, GHK-CU, AOD, Tirz from them. I did have gelling issues with the 2nd order of AOD but by that time they had put a disclaimer on the website that you were accepting that risk if you purchased so no complaints. I will definitly keep them on my list for small quanity vial purchases. Probaly won't purchase AOD anymore in the future anyhow....to tempermental and I think there are way better options...

AmoPeptide...
So I placed an order for kit of T30 and kit of R5 on July 1st with request for Alipay. Received Email confirming the order but never received the Alipay link for payment. Sent email day later requesting link. Went back to website and didn't show order and then the next day the wesite went down completely.

July 19-20
After reading and researching decided to reach out to them on WhatsApp (first time ever using it).
They responded very quickly explaining issues with website and looking into my order but they could not find my order number in the system...They said they would honor the original order pricing and even though it was no longer a listed option I could use Alipay if needed so I placed the order.
Responded within 1/2 hour that they were creating alipay link...but was having issues creating it...It appears the system was having issues because my email address has a "." in it...replaced that email with one without "." on alibaba and they were able to generate the link...
From the time I placed the order till I made the payment (even with the issues) was like 1 hour 40 minutes...and got order/payment confirmation about 2 hours later...early July 21

July 23...Received email with shipping confirmation with tracking number
July 26...Tracking website starts updating info and shows it is now in USA
July 27...Delivered

Very happy with the experience overall

complicated by the website going down...and my email having a "." in it...
Placed order about 11:30pm...Payment made 1:04am...Order/Payment Confirmed 3:23am
Shipped as promised within 48 hours
Received product within 1 week of placing order

RS is working on using old inventory before moving to this but is looking forward to trying it.

I am currently looking at moving to WISE for making future payments...Will be another new experience :) (y)

Easiest way to get a like from me is posting Janoshik testing :) and great to see what appear to be excellent results.

Also you can request Janoshik to list the username as Anonymous so you can post the full report, or you can use an email address that would be only for Janoshik testing. There are some scammers out there who try to spear phish users using the email addresses listed on Janoshik reports, so it might be best for anyone to avoid having their primary email address listed on a report.

Zhejiang Zhaobo Technology - known scammer (provided fake test reports) and have bad 3rd party tests, I say stay away and already wrote it a few times same as did @Sheldor too
amo is probably the best choice right now, but do your own research before make any final decision

Easiest way to get a like from me is posting Janoshik testing :) and great to see what appear to be excellent results.

Also you can request Janoshik to list the username as Anonymous so you can post the full report, or you can use an email address that would be only for Janoshik testing. There are some scammers out there who try to spear phish users using the email addresses listed on Janoshik reports, so it might be best for anyone to avoid having their primary email address listed on a report.

To clarify, I replied this way as I had originally interpreted these reports as coming from the poster sending to Janoshik. If these are actually provided by the vendor, but the vendor is the one that is not including the Task Number at the top of the report AND the unique key at the bottom, it's best to presume the report is either faked or stolen or not representative of the product. It might be right, but if it is right then there is no need to hide these two pieces of information.

Even for a vendor who is simply dropshipping, and removing this info so as to protect their supplier's name, it is possible to request multiple reports, each showing a different name, from Janoshik for the same test for a minimal extra cost. In this way, the dropshipper could show their name on a report, and not reveal their supplier. Again, not taking this step, even if not aware of it, should be viewed very cautiously.

Thought I woould update everyone on my AmoPeptide/AmoPure purchase experience...

Little History
Previously I had made multiple purchases from AC Peptides and am pleased with the ease and quickness of that process.
Have gotten TB500, BPC, MotsC, GHK-CU, AOD, Tirz from them. I did have gelling issues with the 2nd order of AOD but by that time they had put a disclaimer on the website that you were accepting that risk if you purchased so no complaints. I will definitly keep them on my list for small quanity vial purchases. Probaly won't purchase AOD anymore in the future anyhow....to tempermental and I think there are way better options...

AmoPeptide...
So I placed an order for kit of T30 and kit of R5 on July 1st with request for Alipay. Received Email confirming the order but never received the Alipay link for payment. Sent email day later requesting link. Went back to website and didn't show order and then the next day the wesite went down completely.

July 19-20
After reading and researching decided to reach out to them on WhatsApp (first time ever using it).
They responded very quickly explaining issues with website and looking into my order but they could not find my order number in the system...They said they would honor the original order pricing and even though it was no longer a listed option I could use Alipay if needed so I placed the order.
Responded within 1/2 hour that they were creating alipay link...but was having issues creating it...It appears the system was having issues because my email address has a "." in it...replaced that email with one without "." on alibaba and they were able to generate the link...
From the time I placed the order till I made the payment (even with the issues) was like 1 hour 40 minutes...and got order/payment confirmation about 2 hours later...early July 21

July 23...Received email with shipping confirmation with tracking number
July 26...Tracking website starts updating info and shows it is now in USA
July 27...Delivered

Very happy with the experience overall

complicated by the website going down...and my email having a "." in it...
Placed order about 11:30pm...Payment made 1:04am...Order/Payment Confirmed 3:23am
Shipped as promised within 48 hours
Received product within 1 week of placing order

RS is working on using old inventory before moving to this but is looking forward to trying it.

I am currently looking at moving to WISE for making future payments...Will be another new experience :) (y)
Wise worked well for me recently. Not crazy about taking a pic of my DL and then selfies to see if pic matched. Was nervous since I’ve lost lbs since the DL pic!!

Just ordered my first order from Amopure. They mentioned they really want to improve their service and communications. And boy have they! I visited website added to cart, provided all info and chose alibaba pay. Within 30 minutes I had messages on WhatsApp and invoice in mailbox. Paid and received payment confirmation. Seamless and easy. I will report back on the delivery time and review.

Few hours ago, I ordered R10 because R15 was sold out. I didn't need whatsapp, just used the alibaba service and paypal. So first test is to see if i get it. Second test is to see if if makes me feel the same way the expensive Peptide Sciences brand did and that will be my self test "report".

This may be TMI but Reta gives me sexual dreams and i wake up stiff in the morning and intermittently during the day, so for now it's going to be my preferred peptide if just for that reason. It's enjoyable.

I've also used the real Zepbound and NuScience Tirz and they seem indistinguishable. Down 25# in about a month.

Trending content

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back