Retatrutide Purchase from AmoPeptide

Did an order from Amo last night and was a little of an ordeal. There was good communication on WhatsApp but just so everyone knows I told him I was using wise app and he said fine to just wire. So the information he gave me did NOT work. Decided to just do WF and turns out they won’t wire on Sunday evenings! So went back to wise and figured out that you have to choose swift and NOT wire! Took all freaking day. Haven’t heard anything from Amo since confirming I did the payment. Gonna cut him some slack since he’s probably just getting up. We’ll see…..

Did an order from Amo last night and was a little of an ordeal. There was good communication on WhatsApp but just so everyone knows I told him I was using wise app and he said fine to just wire. So the information he gave me did NOT work. Decided to just do WF and turns out they won’t wire on Sunday evenings! So went back to wise and figured out that you have to choose swift and NOT wire! Took all freaking day. Haven’t heard anything from Amo since confirming I did the payment. Gonna cut him some slack since he’s probably just getting up. We’ll see…..
"If THAT is your only problem" said the 32-day Slow Shipping Record-holder dionysos...

This may be TMI but Reta gives me sexual dreams and i wake up stiff in the morning and intermittently during the day, so for now it's going to be my preferred peptide if just for that reason. It's enjoyable.

I've also used the real Zepbound and NuScience Tirz and they seem indistinguishable. Down 25# in about a month.
Congrats on losing those 25#. And, thanks for this tidbit of info. I’m filing away information like this! In another thread somewhere else somebody had mentioned that Reta was a bit better wrt anhedonia, so I’m keeping it on my radar. Summer months I’m invincible but when the shorter days hit I want to eat all the things and deal with SAD; I don’t experience anhedonia from Tirz but if Reta is a bit better with that I wan to be ready to make a change.

Since the topic of anhedonia has been raised, I’ll share that my research subject has had some of this since starting Tz.
Erections are no problem and never have been.
But reaching climax is sometimes a problem. This is definitely new.
Anyone else?

I am honestly shocked. IT is HERE! I ordered Amopure Saturday. L30 which is Tirz and R15..Reta. Service was great, responsiveness great and received an Invoice same day. Paid Alibaba.
IT REALLY DOES MAKE IT IN 6DAYS! Amopure has upped there game.

Zhejiang Zhaobo Technology - known scammer (provided fake test reports) and have bad 3rd party tests, I say stay away and already wrote it a few times same as did @Sheldor too
amo is probably the best choice right now, but do your own research before make any final decision
Have you ever bought one from here? Do you test it after receiving it?

The test reports are real, of course, and some are even tested by customers themselves. I think the premise of scammers is somebody buy and then receive the goods and determine that the product is not qualified, but not through two photos...

The test reports are real, of course, and some are even tested by customers themselves. I think the premise of scammers is somebody buy and then receive the goods and determine that the product is not qualified, but not through two photos...
This is thread about Amo and if you are vendor you have to register as a vendor here

Test released 14 days ago. Missing 5mg.... Make new thread and post come COA's
Zhejiang Zhaobo Biotechnology: NA-Selank Amidate 20mg; red cap; Quantity 15.05; Purity: 98.524%; by Janoshik Analytical

Zhejiang Zhaobo Biotechnology: NA-Selank Amidate 20mg; red cap; Quantity 15.05; Purity: 98.524%; by Janoshik Analytical
A few weeks ago some girl on reddit was recommending Zhejiang Zhaobo to me, so I ended up texting the main lady (Jessie) on WhatsApp, and was asking her for info, mainly on tirz & cagri. Everything seemed good until we got to the COAs. The lady sent me a whole bunch of COAs from Janoshik and Chromate, all of which had redacted info in the “client” section. She could not provide a single report with their actual name on it. She said they were from her clients, which may very well be true, but it was still concerning that they couldn’t produce a single legit COA. Ultimately I decided it wasn’t worth it, if I’m gonna spend decent money on product from China I need it to be legit lol. And now literally every day she messages me asking if I still wanna order lmao.

I hope at some point they realize they’ve been called out and can start operating as a legit vendor, God knows we could use another good one. The girl who recommended them to me seemed legit and was talking about a lot of other vendors (domestic & CN) she uses, but I think either she was randomly shilling for this company that has very little (if any) credibility, or she’s just completely unaware that their product is sketchy and untested at best, and is taking a huge gamble every time she uses it.

A few weeks ago some girl on reddit was recommending Zhejiang Zhaobo to me, so I ended up texting the main lady (Jessie) on WhatsApp, and was asking her for info, mainly on tirz & cagri. Everything seemed good until we got to the COAs. The lady sent me a whole bunch of COAs from Janoshik and Chromate, all of which had redacted info in the “client” section. She could not provide a single report with their actual name on it. She said they were from her clients, which may very well be true, but it was still concerning that they couldn’t produce a single legit COA. Ultimately I decided it wasn’t worth it, if I’m gonna spend decent money on product from China I need it to be legit lol. And now literally every day she messages me asking if I still wanna order lmao.

I hope at some point they realize they’ve been called out and can start operating as a legit vendor, God knows we could use another good one. The girl who recommended them to me seemed legit and was talking about a lot of other vendors (domestic & CN) she uses, but I think either she was randomly shilling for this company that has very little (if any) credibility, or she’s just completely unaware that their product is sketchy and untested at best, and is taking a huge gamble every time she uses it.
All I coded was the client's name. Did you ignore the other screenshots I sent you on WhatsApp, including feedback from other customers and the logistics of successful delivery?

All I coded was the client's name. Did you ignore the other screenshots I sent you on WhatsApp, including feedback from other customers and the logistics of successful delivery?
COA without verification codes can be seen as faked or stolen. Only with verification can be seen as legit

When did you buy it? My company does not have selank 20mg, only 10mg. All peptides are guaranteed overfilled to 120% of the label weight.

When did you buy it? My company does not have selank 20mg, only 10mg. All peptides are guaranteed overfilled to 120% of the label weight.
its from peppys, released 14 days ago. maybe the sample is much older.

Still no COA's shared

this is from a very trusted "testing group" you probably even don't know they purchased and tested your products

on COAs must be specifically written its a sample from your company and the verification code must be visible for us to be able to verify it. Or by email verification if the report is real but from a different lab without online verification, like the one I received from your company rep, I did contact the lab if its authentic, they said no its a fake, as there are also no watermarks, which I don't think there is any reason for removing the watermarks in Photoshop, and also the lab said they did not perform this specific test for sure.

another logical issue is, if you have so many customers who are sending you tests, how come they didn't publish it anywhere? There are many groups and im sure some of yours customers would post it somewhere for others to see. Fact is your company has only a few reviews and those doesn't sound good. Testing group is not even interested in your company to do more tests.

what you can do, is to send vials to janoshik and show everyone your 2nd party janoshik tests which can be verified online, after that you can offer a Group Buy where you ask one of customers to send a vial for testing to janoshik, you will pay for the test and if quality is below acceptable levels you will have to refund all the GB customers or send them replacement of a new improved batch, which again needs to be tested.

this is the way how to become respected vendor after some time.

Last edited:

Trending content

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back