Retatrutide Purchase from AmoPeptide

on COAs must be specifically written its a sample from your company and the verification code must be visible for us to be able to verify it. Or by email verification if the report is real but from a different lab without online verification, like the one I received from your company rep, I did contact the lab if its authentic, they said no its a fake, as there are also no watermarks, which I don't thing there is any reason for removing watermarks in Photoshop, and also the lab said they did not perform this specific test for sure.

another logical issue is, if you have so many customers who are sending you tests, how come they didn't publish it anywhere? There are many groups and im sure some of yours customers would post it somewhere for others to see. Fact is your company has only a few reviews and those doesn't sound good. Testing group is not even interested in your company to do more tests.

what you can do, is to send vials to janoshik and show everyone your 2nd party janoshik tests which can be verified online, after that you can offer a Group Buy where you ask one of customers to send a vial for testing to janoshik, you will pay for the test and if quality is below acceptable levels you will have to refund all the GB customers or send them replacement of a new improved batch, which again needs to be tested.

this is the way how to become respected vendor after some time.
THANK YOU. I would absolutely love to order from them in the future, and I mean no disrespect to Jessie & her company, but it’s so risky without verifiable proof that the product is pure and the vial is properly filled to the amount advertised. So naturally, people are going to be very hesitant to purchase. There are just so many scammers out there that you have to be very vigilant. And even the vendors with verifiable COAs and good reviews and everything are still imperfect, and we all feel some level of risk even with someone who is well vetted.

I 100% agree that some 2nd party tests (with legit verification we can see, nothing redacted) and a group buy would be an excellent place to start in terms of gaining credibility. I hope they consider that!

my r10 kit is here! i have lost my chinese-peptide virginity. like a typical american, i fell for the “Made in USA is better!!” marketing scam :(

i ordered 08/08, delivered on 08/15. 10/10 customer service. super fast responses and respectful/kind. solid blue caps. will be administering initial 2mg dose tomorrow! have been on tirz and lost 17% of my body weight so far. fully transitioning to reta very soon and also incredibly excited to see what that glucagon can do 😎

my r10 kit is here! i have lost my chinese-peptide virginity. like a typical american, i fell for the “Made in USA is better!!” marketing scam :(

i ordered 08/08, delivered on 08/15. 10/10 customer service. super fast responses and respectful/kind. solid blue caps. will be administering initial 2mg dose tomorrow! have been on tirz and lost 17% of my body weight so far. fully transitioning to reta very soon and also incredibly excited to see what that glucagon can do 😎
Let me know if your RS dies immediately or anything, my R10 gets here tomorrow.

I ordered R15, it just shipped last night from Amo. Never tried Reta before.

we're reporting (a)live from the east coast 4 hours post injection. so far it's all quiet on the western front
it is the real deal. 29 ish hours post 2mg injection and there is a slight increase in heart rate. i intermittently fast and i barely was able to fit 3 boiled eggs in my first meal. feels like the first month starting tirzepatide. jeez. only negative significant side effect is i am so bloated :/
i vouch for amo all day every day!!

it is the real deal. 29 ish hours post 2mg injection and there is a slight increase in heart rate. i intermittently fast and i barely was able to fit 3 boiled eggs in my first meal. feels like the first month starting tirzepatide. jeez. only negative significant side effect is i am so bloated :/
i vouch for amo all day every day!!
1mg yesterday and 2mg today. Feels just like the AC peptides and peptide science vials i went thru. Heart rate is up and down between 90-130. no injection sting and no bruise.

I don’t know, it could be my age…, but I loved looking at that site.LOVED IT! I don’t want to be as anxiety ridden about this as I feel I might need to be. I would love to be pointed the way, TOLD what I have to do to secure proper payment vehicle, find my TZ, Reta, etc. and then….be grateful, willing to help someone else AND not totally intimidated. Peppy’s …. Wow. I love this forum. I don’t love Discord. Friday Hugs.
I echo this reply. I love learning on peppys but not much sharing and alot of suspicion

Has anyone seen testing for the Amopure R10? Would be happy to go in on a group test for it but figured I’d see if there are any CoAs floating around out there.

Back