Retatrutide Purchase from AmoPeptide

My only quibble with your comment @Bacchus is “95%…. already done the calculation correctly”. I have good reason to know it is much less than that, shockingly less than 95%.

It is compassion for this human weakness that keeps me on Reddit for hours every day.
I can't imagine how many people you have helped with your guidance Dionysos. I started on Reddit, and the amount of info to be found there, right, wrong and downright dangerous, is staggering. I never had any interest in Reddit because it was other people's opinions, not FACTS. But it did give me an intro to these peptides, and for that I'm grateful.

Even MORE grateful there was someone like you to direct me to where I could begin truly learning, and I've just scratched the surface. You are making a difference in people's lives, no question.

I hope this little acknowledgment of your efforts makes you feel appreciated for the personal sacrifice of your time. 🙏

Would just like to agree that Reddit is about the worst place for information on the internet. It's mostly people confidently regurgitating stuff they have half (or no) understanding of. Upvoted comments are just the first comments, not the best comments. If there are any topics you're well versed on, go find a subreddit for it there and you'll quickly find out what I mean.

Your Research Goose is braver than my Research Alligator !

And a surprising number of those lacking confidence are Nurses and other Medical Professionals.

My only quibble with your comment @Bacchus is “95%…. already done the calculation correctly”. I have good reason to know it is much less than that, shockingly less than 95%.

It is compassion for this human weakness that keeps me on Reddit for hours every day.
I don't mind a little quibbling!

And you are right to do so when I think it over.

I guess it's more accurate to say that most people are perfectly capable of figuring it out, but the resources you find when googling (or checking reddit) varies in quality and accuracy - And then there is pure recklessness and lack of respect for the fact that it is medicine at the end of the day. The fact that you can calculate the dosage correctly in several ways can also be confusing I suppose.

As for medical professionals and nurses lacking confidence, I would assume it stems from the fact that most doses are given in units from a prepared container - so most of them don't really deal with it on a regular basis. But at least they have the proper amount of respect for medication and wants to be reassured beyond doubt that they did the math right.

I can't imagine how many people you have helped with your guidance Dionysos. I started on Reddit, and the amount of info to be found there, right, wrong and downright dangerous, is staggering. I never had any interest in Reddit because it was other people's opinions, not FACTS. But it did give me an intro to these peptides, and for that I'm grateful.

Even MORE grateful there was someone like you to direct me to where I could begin truly learning, and I've just scratched the surface. You are making a difference in people's lives, no question.

I hope this little acknowledgment of your efforts makes you feel appreciated for the personal sacrifice of your time. 🙏
My HERO he is. Absolutely.♥️

It's to be expected, it's how the system is constructed - You are taught from a young age that only doctors know anything about medicine, and it's dangerous and illegal to do anything without a prescription (That is a bit exaggerated to say, just making a point).

Your Research Goose is braver than my Research Alligator !

And a surprising number of those lacking confidence are Nurses and other Medical Professionals.
About nurses - being one I can understand why. SO many of my co-workers are not confident enough to make decisions by themselves. (Touching on the comment by @Bacchus.)

This is actually why left my last job - the nurses I worked with could not make decisions by themselves. Even after they would ask me my thoughts would still ponder the decision for forever. While meanwhile I got stuck doing more work that they could have been doing instead of sitting there thinking about what to do. *end rant*

As for medical professionals and nurses lacking confidence, I would assume it stems from the fact that most doses are given in units from a prepared container - so most of them don't really deal with it on a regular basis. But at least they have the proper amount of respect for medication and wants to be reassured beyond doubt that they did the math right.
My wife is a nurse and a proper medication calculation and administration (according to medication administration safety protocol) is her everyday task, its the most basic skill they must have and in any medical field they use the same metric system worldwide. So it must be probably medical professionals from a different fields where they don't administer medications to patients (clinics etc.?) and also be very old, so they don't remember what they learn during their studies.
But I can't imagine any nurse passes NCLEX-RN exam without these skills, as it is famous as a very difficult exam.

Last edited:
About nurses - being one I can understand why. SO many of my co-workers are not confident enough to make decisions by themselves. (Touching on the comment by @Bacchus.)

This is actually why left my last job - the nurses I worked with could not make decisions by themselves. Even after they would ask me my thoughts would still ponder the decision for forever. While meanwhile I got stuck doing more work that they could have been doing instead of sitting there thinking about what to do. *end rant*
Oh really???
Among foreign nurses, who are thinking about moving to US for work, there is a perception that you must be a really good, skillful and knowledgeable nurse to pass the NCLEX exam and get a job there.

Oh really???
Among foreign nurses, who are thinking about moving to US for work, there is a perception that you must be a really good, skillful and knowledgeable nurse to pass the NCLEX exam and get a job there.
All 3 of my aunts are nurses, and my best friends wife has been a ER nurse for 30 years.. His mom was an ER nurse too. They all know their shit, but I've heard horror stories about their co-workers who "don't belong in the industry". Like pretty much every profession in the US.. There are those who make you wonder, HOW THE HELL did they get this job?!

on a side note - When I was a teen, every time I went to my friend's house, the dinner table discussion was "The things people got stuck in their ass this week". ROFLMAO

Maybe George Carlin's quote only applies to the US population...

"Think about how stupid the average person is, then realize half of them are stupider!"

That's a lot of idiots!

Do you not have idiots in Malaysia? People who have no business doing the job they have? It applies to all professions here in the US!

You guys are gonna make me tear up!
It would be neat to know how many people you've brought into this forum. I was one as well. You were the first person I found on Reddit who seemed to have a clue. And I drilled you with 1000 questions. Finding someone who was as diligent at research as I am, was a pleasant change from - "I bought some sema, but it's just a chunk of powder, what do I do with this?" or the "I know where to get it cheap, but I'm not telling you".

All 3 of my aunts are nurses, and my best friends wife has been a ER nurse for 30 years.. His mom was an ER nurse too. They all know their shit, but I've heard horror stories about their co-workers who "don't belong in the industry". Like pretty much every profession in the US.. There are those who make you wonder, HOW THE HELL did they get this job?!

on a side note - When I was a teen, every time I went to my friend's house, the dinner table discussion was "The things people got stuck in their ass this week". ROFLMAO

Maybe George Carlin's quote only applies to the US population...

"Think about how stupid the average person is, then realize half of them are stupider!"

That's a lot of idiots!

Do you not have idiots in Malaysia? People who have no business doing the job they have? It applies to all professions here in the US!
there is mostly issue with "family business" where parents like to pass their business to their children, but these children are mostly totally incompetent
but normally if you don't know your s**t you get fired fast

People really don't understand how incredibly common this is lol. There's a reason that one viral EMT makes all those videos about random objects and the importance of flared bases 😂

Oh really???
In my chatting I don’t probe for personal/professional details. My intention is to create a safe, non-judgmental space for free communication.

I only know the med pros when they bring it up themselves. My feeling about their seemingly low competence is that it a result of heightened anxiety when the matter of injection is personal.

I make myself remember that “research peptides” are ENTIRELY CONTRARY TO THEIR TRAINING and this creates a strong cognitive dissonance that doesn’t exist when caring for patients.

There may be no truth in my belief but it facilitates my compassion and enables me to communicate better I think.

Oh really???
NCLEX is no joke.

I make myself remember that “research peptides” are ENTIRELY CONTRARY TO THEIR TRAINING and this creates a strong cognitive dissonance that doesn’t exist when caring for patients.
you are right, this is a totally different story

So guys do we have any verdict on Reta from Amo? I’m on 8mg of skye stacked with Tirz and seeing great results but my pockets are hurting.

I’m thinking of pulling the trigger on the Reta 10mg esp with the sale going on.

Can anyone provide recent feedback on Reta 10mg please?

Back