Retatrutide Purchase from AmoPeptide

Has anyone seen testing for the Amopure R10? Would be happy to go in on a group test for it but figured I’d see if there are any CoAs floating around out there.
Same here. Did you get blue caps vials for R10 t shirts?

Peppys is not dead.
Not by a long shot... You just don't get immediate replies like you do here. and there are MANY levels to Peppys. I wish the search there was usable though. I can lose 2-3 hours trying to get an answer to a simple question... and still not find the answer. so frustrating!

I can't get notifications to work either... will be diving into this a bit more on Wednesday while working the 13 steps of PP. Hopefully I don't cry nearly as much as when I was working the 12 steps of AA, lol

Hi @Sarah_88
Please do report back to us when your product arrives!
We're STARVED for information! Everyone wants to know how long the delivery time is is, what product you bought, how it "felt", cost, is AmoPure responsive and professional, and any other impressions you had. :)
Ordered L30 from Amopure 8/14. Used their website to order, Alibaba for invoice and paid through Alibaba using paypal. Had tracking by 8/16. Delivered 8/20. I had an error in my address (my fault - who does that?) Had to contact them to correct and they were professional and got it fixed easily.

Vacuum sealed vial. Feels GREAT - although I do not have much experience to compare. I did have stinging at the injection site which I have not had previously.

100% would buy from again.

I’m looking on the amplitude.net website and I can see ordering for r5 r10 r15 but not sure if I’m ordering retatrutide?

Ordered L30 from Amopure 8/14. Used their website to order, Alibaba for invoice and paid through Alibaba using paypal. Had tracking by 8/16. Delivered 8/20. I had an error in my address (my fault - who does that?) Had to contact them to correct and they were professional and got it fixed easily.

Vacuum sealed vial. Feels GREAT - although I do not have much experience to compare. I did have stinging at the injection site which I have not had previously.

100% would buy from again.
I had the sting as well from Amo...trying to figure out what's that's about ...

maybe i was at the wrong place. there was hardly any activity on the forum.
They’ve taken a lot of their discussions to Discord. If you message one of the admins for a link, they’ll reply but it’s only good for 6 hours. I missed my invite 3 times and gave up.

maybe i was at the wrong place. there was hardly any activity on the forum.
There is not as much activity but there is a ton of knowledge in their “Documents to Increase Our Knowledge”. You have to be even more willing to do your research than you do here and you can gain access to their other very active forums on different platforms if you are willing to follow their rules. They are a discrete and protective community.

There is not as much activity but there is a ton of knowledge in their “Documents to Increase Our Knowledge”. You have to be even more willing to do your research than you do here and you can gain access to their other very active forums on different platforms if you are willing to follow their rules. They are a discrete and protective community.
yea, it's a little frustrating for me. 80% of all discussions here are about procurement rather than experience taking the stuff. And everyone is waiting around for tests to be ordered before they touch it. Makes me wonder how many are actually on peptides yet.

I mean, i can read about it all to nauseum, or i can just jump in and do it. I've spent so many hours reading on redditt and there are so many whiners.

Last edited:
yea, it's a little frustrating for me. 80% of all discussions here are about procurement rather than experience taking the stuff. And everyone is waiting around for tests to be ordered before they touch it. Makes me wonder how many are actually on peptides yet.

I mean, i can read about it all to nauseum, or i can just jump in and do it. I've spent so many hours reading on redditt and there are so many whiners.
It's to be expected, it's how the system is constructed - You are taught from a young age that only doctors know anything about medicine, and it's dangerous and illegal to do anything without a prescription (That is a bit exaggerated to say, just making a point).

But to be fair, it is a reasonable practice in general - Too many exceptions to the rules would make it even more confusing for the average person, most people don't really have any interest in learning and want the solution while feeling safe.

All the questions about reconstitution and dosing clearly shows that, I'm willing to bet that 95% of those who ask has already done the calculation correctly, but don't feel confident enough that it's right to start injecting.

I would put Reddit at the bottom of my list of resources. Below the bottom, actually. Like it fell off the list and I’m not going to bother putting it back on.

The “just jump in and do it” type don’t exactly mesh well with the “harm reductionist” type, so maybe that’s why you’re running into frustration - most people aren’t willing to do that. That’s why things like PTDS exist, but that does take some time.

You could squeeze your wallet and get some peps tested yourself.

I think your best bet is to start a new forum, or maybe channel here, called YOLOPeps. Then you can get sent random vials of peptides, pin them, and post results. I know of a goose that might be interested in this experiment.

I would put Reddit at the bottom of my list of resources. Below the bottom, actually. Like it fell off the list and I’m not going to bother putting it back on.

The “just jump in and do it” type don’t exactly mesh well with the “harm reductionist” type, so maybe that’s why you’re running into frustration - most people aren’t willing to do that. That’s why things like PTDS exist, but that does take some time.

You could squeeze your wallet and get some peps tested yourself.

I think your best bet is to start a new forum, or maybe channel here, called YOLOPeps. Then you can get sent random vials of peptides, pin them, and post results. I know of a goose that might be interested in this experiment.
Your Research Goose is braver than my Research Alligator !
It's to be expected, it's how the system is constructed - You are taught from a young age that only doctors know anything about medicine, and it's dangerous and illegal to do anything without a prescription (That is a bit exaggerated to say, just making a point).

But to be fair, it is a reasonable practice in general - Too many exceptions to the rules would make it even more confusing for the average person, most people don't really have any interest in learning and want the solution while feeling safe.

All the questions about reconstitution and dosing clearly shows that, I'm willing to bet that 95% of those who ask has already done the calculation correctly, but don't feel confident enough that it's right to start injecting.
And a surprising number of those lacking confidence are Nurses and other Medical Professionals.

My only quibble with your comment @Bacchus is “95%…. already done the calculation correctly”. I have good reason to know it is much less than that, shockingly less than 95%.

It is compassion for this human weakness that keeps me on Reddit for hours every day.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back