Retatrutide Purchase from AmoPeptide

So guys do we have any verdict on Reta from Amo? I’m on 8mg of skye stacked with Tirz and seeing great results but my pockets are hurting.
I’m thinking of pulling the trigger on the Reta 10mg esp with the sale going on.
Can anyone provide recent feedback on Reta 10mg please?
This past Saturday was my last dose of an AMOPURE/AmoPeptide 10mg Reta kit I purchased in May. It has been quite good for me if slightly underdosed. In fact, I am about to buy a 15mg Reta kit from AmoPure.net. If you are interested in splitting a kit let me know @GLPGod1

This past Saturday was my last dose of an AMOPURE/AmoPeptide 10mg Reta kit I purchased in May. It has been quite good for me if slightly underdosed. In fact, I am about to buy a 15mg Reta kit from AmoPure.net. If you are interested in splitting a kit let me know @GLPGod1
i have amo R10 received the middle of august and it's not stung nor has the cagri10. It gives me energy and some appetite suppression as well as some virility so i know it's doing something. I was previously on reta from peptide sciences and AC peptides and felt that it was a similar feeling. I feel like i got a good product.

Thank you for the feedback, I think I’m gonna stick with a 10mg kit but thank you for the offer!

i have amo R10 received the middle of august and it's not stung nor has the cagri10. It gives me energy and some appetite suppression as well as some virility so i know it's doing something. I was previously on reta from peptide sciences and AC peptides and felt that it was a similar feeling. I feel like i got a good product.
Appreciate the feedback!

My R10 did not have pucks intact. Looked broken. Has anyone else had the same issue?

My R10 did not have pucks intact. Looked broken. Has anyone else had the same issue?
Really that is not an issue. Physical impact wil have no effect on lyophilized Retatrutide.
Keep it out of strong direct sunlight and extreme heat and you are good to go.

Last edited:
My Recent AmoPure Order For

He19e58fdee6a43ef930d0d7cb3631558e.jpg
Mens Oversized T Shirts Acid Wash Loose Fit Vintage Washed Tee Shirt Short Sleeve Streetwear Casual T-Shirts
Quantity: 40
Variations: 1
Item subtotal: USD 404.00

Anybody need a Tee? Apparently I've got LOTS to spare :-)

Mens Oversized T Shirts Acid Wash Loose Fit Vintage Washed Tee Shirt Short Sleeve Streetwear Casual T-Shirts

I received ladies shirts, consider yourself lucky!

Well I got 50 t shirts coming of L60 haha.

I had a good conversation about the past burning of earlier peptides. They wrote back with encouragement. They sent mine from Hong Kong. Where is yours coming from?

Hello!

Thank you for your feedback.

That's a rare example of an earlier batch.

We've solved the problem.

The current products are the latest batch of products.

Please rest assured.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Thank you!
Amopure

Just ordered a kit of R10. Order process was smooth via Alibaba pay.
Thanks, dionysos -- found your guide on Reddit the other day and have subsequently done a whole lot of reading!
Insanely fast AmoPure.net delivery!
I ordered a kit of Retatrutide 15mg at 7:34am Monday morning.
Just received a UPS tracking code showing it IN DALLAS distribution center already.
Out for delivery tomorrow evening. 😳
Screenshot 2024-09-04 at 9.57.22 AM.png

I don't get US Domestic peptides from the east coast THAT fast.
Clearly they are fulfilling from a US Depot, however this is STILL very fast.

Let us know your order delivery time please @jestintime :)

Wow, that’s impressive! Will keep everyone posted with my timeline.

Insanely fast AmoPure.net delivery!
I ordered a kit of Retatrutide 15mg at 7:34am Monday morning.
Just received a UPS tracking code showing it IN DALLAS distribution center already.
Out for delivery tomorrow evening. 😳
Screenshot 2024-09-04 at 9.57.22 AM.png

I don't get US Domestic peptides from the east coast THAT fast.
Clearly they are fulfilling from a US Depot, however this is STILL very fast.

Let us know your order delivery time please @jestintime :)
No luck for me. Mine is enroute from China still

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back