Retatrutide Purchase from AmoPeptide

I ordered some cagrilintide from them this week and it was an incredibly smooth buying experience and I have tracking already today.

RS Tried R10 today (order date Aug 22nd, shipped from China). Experienced mild burning sensation that has lasted 20-30mins.

Too early to see how effective it is but pretty disappointed. RS was using Reta from Skye with zero discomfort.

Relative RS was using T30 from same order and also reported similar issues. No issues with T from Skye either. I will probably reach out to Amo and ask for another batch.

Last edited:
Insanely fast AmoPure.net delivery!
I ordered a kit of Retatrutide 15mg at 7:34am Monday morning.
Just received a UPS tracking code showing it IN DALLAS distribution center already.
Out for delivery tomorrow evening. 😳
Screenshot 2024-09-04 at 9.57.22 AM.png

I don't get US Domestic peptides from the east coast THAT fast.
Clearly they are fulfilling from a US Depot, however this is STILL very fast.

Let us know your order delivery time please @jestintime :)
Really? Wow…. I ordered a bunch of tshirts as well and was thinking if would be a month before I saw them. Which region are you in? I’m PNW.

Really? Wow…. I ordered a bunch of tshirts as well and was thinking if would be a month before I saw them. Which region are you in? I’m PNW.
Dallas TX here. At the risk of jinxing them, AmoPure.net seem to have shipping/fulfillment mastered. I’m willing to pay their slightlly higher freight charge to avoid the 32-day nailbiter delivery and Bitcoin/bank transfer from QSC.

They have akso invested money in more Quality Aware processing equipment viz. vacuum lyophilizing gear.

Not yet the Perfect Vendor but their intentions seem very good.

Last edited:
Got my tracking this morning! Looks like it shipped out yesterday from TX, eta tomorrow. Very pleased so far.

Ok ya’ll- ordered Tshirts Monday afternoon, I received tracking info yesterday morning. :) that is so quick! I was really excited after reading so many that were weeks waiting for any sort of confirmation from other companies. I am in the PNW if that matters.

just ordered a Reta 15 kit, and some hospira bac water. My RS was on reta from peptidesciences.com and has had good results. Shooting for 8mg weekly as results are similar to 12mg. I figure since the vials are typically overdosed, my 15mg vials have 2 8mg doses in them.

I put in the notes on my order “Please don’t send the batch with the burning side effect. Thank you very much for understanding!”

They replied “We send the latest batch of research products. Please rest assured.”

Really pumped to get this rolling. The sample size of the phase 2 trial are small when randomized to each group, but it looks as though with an initial dose of 2mg, doses up to 8mg / week have about a 20% prevalence of nausea, compare that to >30% on a similarly efficacious dose of tirz.

Back