Retatrutide Purchase from AmoPeptide

dionysos

Reaction score
No Guts - No Glory!
On 17May I purchased a 10-vial kit of 10mg retatrutide from AmoPeptide in Hong Kong.

It shipped on the 18th from China and arrived in Dallas without drama on 23rd of May only 5 days later. It was wrapped in very secure packaging with a bill of lading that described the contents as “WiFi components”.

The kit cost $306.00 plus $60.00 shipping. Payment was by VISA card using AliBabaPay. Everything went quickly and smoothly including the digital handoff to AliBaba and creation of my new AliPay account.

I’ve set up several ecommmerce sites - this one is very well done with little friction in the purchase process or in communications during and after the sale.

I am impressed with AmoPeptide. They are much more professional and easier to interact with than I was expecting. Of the dozens of US peptide vendors I’ve interacted with, AmoPeptide digitally outperforms all but one or two. Their website is more polished and seems more mature than a new company could manage.

Others are better placed to comment on their prices than I am. Here are a few examples from their ecom site:
Sema 10mg kit: 193USD
Reta 10mg kit: 306USD
Tirz 10mg kit: 223USD
Tirz 30mg kit: 489USD
Tirz 60mg kit: 782USD

Amo seem to be preparing for US distribution as there are Sema and Tirz entries in a “Shipping from USA” section. These products have no prices visible, and, they show “Sold Out” for quantities.

Six days from my order to my door, quick and easy. Yes, I AM impressed so far.
I’ll let you know how my RA (research alligator) reacts to the product.

Dennis

Last edited:
Ironically they essentially cloned XCE's B2C website and it seems like they're trying to duplicate their success.

I'm normally skeptical of anyone that takes what I call the "Xerox" route, but the handful of reports I've heard so far is that they're at least delivering on orders and seem to be trying to fill the void left by XCE. Ultimately it will take a number of tests to prove their product quality and consistency, but it seems like they're starting off well.

Ironically they essentially cloned XCE's B2C website and it seems like they're trying to duplicate their success...
...Ultimately it will take a number of tests to prove their product quality and consistency.
I do understand your reservations, ZIP, and you are being prudent - quite appropriate for your role here.
(Gonkulator translates as "Wise Forum God", right?)

I too await the outcome of objective testing before labelling AmoPeptide's products as "Good".
Having said that, I saw enough on their site, and through purchaser comments here and elsewhere, to think buying was a reasonable risk.

Their website look, feel, functionality, and details of how it was implemented were all important parts of my choice.
I have created and owned many websites, including a few ecommerce sites at the complexity of amopeptide.com or greater. I know what is needed to implement, administer, search engine rank, and then build an effective business around them.

So far Amo has checked all required boxes to be successful. That includes quick and drama-free international delivery - not an easy thing to accomplish for a 'new' company.

From my POV Amo makes many other international vendors look unprofessional, and, it makes those others seem haphazard in their execution.

<dionysos now awaiting delivery of humiliating COA results>

New to the the forum, so sorry if it’s posted elsewhere, any test results or feedback on your purchase? Eyeing them as well for tirz and/or reta. Thanks
My Research Alligator is just 6 days into his first dose of Retatrutide and he LIKES it.

The RA has not taken Reta previously but has months of experience with Tirzepatide and many months with Wegovy/research Semaglutide.

Compared to equivalent 10mg doses of Tirz, 4 mg of this peptide produces greater appetite suppression, greater freedom from food noise, and a reduced desire to snack between mealtimes for me.

Constipation as a minor side effect was reassuringly present at about the same level as Tirz and far below that of Sema.

The much commented on energy increase of Reta was in evidence as Cocodrie did not need his usual daily afternoon nap.

The Retatrutide kit from Amopeptide seems on point so far as potentcy judged by how it “feels”. To be completely honest it makes me consider abandoning Tirzepatide in favor of 100% Reta therapy.

I paid $306 for my 10-vial 10mg kit and received it from China 6 days after order. Amo facilitated purchase by linking closely with AlibabaPay so I used my Visa card; I found that reassuring vs bank transfers or Bitcoin. Packaging of the ‘Hyaluronic Acid’ was robust.

NEGATIVES: Amo is new so there is not much history to rely upon, nor are there many user reports that can be found. Notably the COA for this Retatrutide is in-house, not 3rd party independent, and appears to be for the “raws” (132 grams) not a vial of lyophilized powder.

The current 25% Off Sale is occasioned by adjustments to Amo’s normal delivery routing, so they state, and is likely to take 16 days rather than the 6 of my original order. Reducing the price of a 10-vial 10mg Reta kit to $226 seems like good compensation for that delay.

Certainly Your Mileage May Vary.

EDIT: The Tirzepatide offerred in the Sale does have a Janoshik batch COA sampled at the vial level associated with it.

Last edited:
I don’t know, it could be my age…, but I loved looking at that site.LOVED IT! I don’t want to be as anxiety ridden about this as I feel I might need to be. I would love to be pointed the way, TOLD what I have to do to secure proper payment vehicle, find my TZ, Reta, etc. and then….be grateful, willing to help someone else AND not totally intimidated. Peppy’s …. Wow. I love this forum. I don’t love Discord. Friday Hugs.

Idk if allowed but new website is amopure.net. mods please take down if not allowed
You're good @urSinsn2me!
No one here is going to jump on you for providing news that is TRUE, that's for sure!
Amopeptide.com has indeed returned with a new name; I posted about it in the Public Square forum.

Last edited:
I don’t know, it could be my age…, but I loved looking at that site.LOVED IT! I don’t want to be as anxiety ridden about this as I feel I might need to be. I would love to be pointed the way, TOLD what I have to do to secure proper payment vehicle, find my TZ, Reta, etc. and then….be grateful, willing to help someone else AND not totally intimidated. Peppy’s …. Wow. I love this forum. I don’t love Discord. Friday Hugs.
@MarisWinter
Peppys Forum is a noisy, distracting, dis-ordered, non-alphabetized HELLSCAPE
that a cruel FATE has forced us
to wander in
alone.

Other than that, I love the place 😎

You're good @urSinsn2me!
No one here is going to jump on you for providing news that is TRUE, that's for sure!
Amopeptide.com has indeed returned with a new name; I posted about it in the Public Square forum.

Thank you. What's happened to reddit had me questioning everything

I placed an order with Amo via WhatsApp on Wednesday and received tracking on Thursday. I haven’t received the product yet, obviously, but I’m excited!
Hi @Sarah_88
Please do report back to us when your product arrives!
We're STARVED for information! Everyone wants to know how long the delivery time is is, what product you bought, how it "felt", cost, is AmoPure responsive and professional, and any other impressions you had. :)

Hi @Sarah_88
We're STARVED for information! Everyone wants to know how long the delivery time is is, what product you bought, how it "felt", cost, is AmoPure responsive and professional, and any other impressions you had. :)
Will do! Communication has been great so far! Super easy and smooth ordering process. I ordered a 10mg Tirz kit. Fingers crossed for an effective product!

Hi @Sarah_88
I've literally placed 2 separate orders. It's less than 7 days. Super fast. I'm I'm California

I've literally placed 2 separate orders. It's less than 7 days. Super fast. I'm I'm California
That’s great news! I’m in Arkansas, so may take a few more days to reach me, which is perfectly fine! What have you ordered from them so far? Was it before or after their original website went dark?

That’s great news! I’m in Arkansas, so may take a few more days to reach me, which is perfectly fine! What have you ordered from them so far? Was it before or after their original website went dark?
Just reta 10 and reta 15. Before and after. Once through the old site and once just through email both times less than a week

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HappyByDesign
Back