Stinging/Burning with Amopure

Finally opened my L60, late August delivery, and researched on two subjects, separately.

When asked one "did it sting?", pat came the reply " how did you know?".

The second one said it felt "hot" on the site for 20-30 minutes immediately afterwards.

No change in dosage, hospira bac, and same needles. Moved from Red Rock to Amopure.

Amopure won't tell what's driving it.
Not sure of they know exactly or it probably would have been fixed.. They won't seem to tell what filler is being used ..could be a filler issue but who knows 🤷‍♂️

Finally opened my L60, late August delivery, and researched on two subjects, separately.

When asked one "did it sting?", pat came the reply " how did you know?".

The second one said it felt "hot" on the site for 20-30 minutes immediately afterwards.

No change in dosage, hospira bac, and same needles. Moved from Red Rock to Amopure.

Amopure won't tell what's driving it.
Yikes! I know a lot of people recently got their mid-late August shipped 60mg from Amo tested, and everything came back looking good (I know that's not an indication of stinging, just mentioning it). After the test came back, many people have been using it and reported no more stinging, and so thought that issue was resolved. But, it sounds like you're saying it's just inconsistent from batch to batch?

Maybe someone who got in on that group test could weigh in.

Anyone’s order shipped from Franklin Park, IL? R10 or T60.
Yes, my first shipment (from anywhere) says shipped from Franklin Park, IL—8 days from order to delivery in Dallas.

I got T5 and took my first dose of 2.5mg a few days ago with zero stinging. First self-injection ever! I will definitely reorder from Amopure and hope they expand their inventory.
IMG_7488.jpeg

Yes, my first shipment (from anywhere) says shipped from Franklin Park, IL—8 days from order to delivery in Dallas.

I got T5 and took my first dose of 2.5mg a few days ago with zero stinging. First self-injection ever! I will definitely reorder from Amopure and hope they expand their inventory. View attachment 1940
5 days between "awaiting item" and " arrived at origin facility" means it was likely international shipping and not actually shipped *from* there. That's just when USPS finally got their hands on the package. For international shipping that's pretty speedy! I believe their domestic warehouse is actually in New Braunfels TX, as my order had left the origin facility within 24 hours.

I ordered a kit of L60 and C10 from amopure while it was 40% off for Labor Day. I haven’t tried the L60 yet, but literally minutes ago took a 1mg dose of the C10 and it burned like hell. I’m now a bit nervous to try the L60 now.

I ordered a kit of L60 and C10 from amopure while it was 40% off for Labor Day. I haven’t tried the L60 yet, but literally minutes ago took a 1mg dose of the C10 and it burned like hell. I’m now a bit nervous to try the L60 now.
Cagrilintide burns anyways. I bought a bottle from astropeptidesusa and it will light you up. I used my L60 from labor day and it's not an issue. Definitely test it out soon

Cagrilintide burns anyways. I bought a bottle from astropeptidesusa and it will light you up. I used my L60 from labor day and it's not an issue. Definitely test it out soon
I purchased Cagri from Skye prior to this and never had this issue.

I purchased Cagri from Skye prior to this and never had this issue.
I need to try them. Astropeptidesusa even with hospira burns but it definitely works like a charm. I don't mind the burn to get the suppression it gives

T30 arrived 8/8, shipped from TX. Fresh Hospira, dissolved quickly, clear solution , vacuum sealed.
No sting for 2 separate injections of 2.5 and 3. No burning, pain, or adverse reactions. Unsure about appetite suppression so far because I just ate a pepperoni calzone (yes it was delicious) and finished the whole thing when it was not possible before. Maybe it is time for a larger dose.

Back