Teso is awesome.

peptideusername

New_Member
Reaction score
This is not medical advice:

If you have GLP1 fatigue and/or anhedonia, you should read up on tesofensine. It was originally aimed at neurodegenerarive disorders such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s. Some benefits include:

— Mood enhancement/improvement
— Energy increase
— Appetite suppression

Warning: do not take while on SSRI medication. This can cause serotonin syndrome.

After 8 days of ~125mcg, my own personal research reflects those beneficial outcomes. It’s been a great week and I’m looking forward to the next one!

Last edited:
I am most definitely interested in tesofensine, based on your post, followed by some new reading on my part.
Can you please recommend a reputable vendor for this product? Can reply here or private message me.........thank you in advance.

Has it had any negative impact on your sleep, and does it give you “jitters” or anxiety?
No measured impact on sleep.
Reported noticing some stimulating effects within hours of first administration. The onset effects were stronger at first but have mellowed out, which is a good thing. The mood enhancement effect took several days to notice. And it is noticeable!

Starting today, I’m going to research 1/2 tab, as 250mcg was the lowest amount used for clinical trials.

If you have GLP1 fatigue and/or anhedonia, you should read up on tesofensine. It was originally aimed at neurodegenerarive disorders such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s. Some benefits include:

— Energy increase
— Appetite suppression

Warning: do not take while on SSRI medication. This can cause serotonin syndrome.

After 8 days of ~125mcg, my own personal research reflects those beneficial outcomes. It’s been a great week and I’m looking forward to the next one!
Thanks for this. Been tossing the idea around a while on whether or not to try it out. Being in the mitten state, knowing that winter is on its way, it might be the perfect time to start. May I ask where you sourced yours? Please & thank you.

— Energy increase
— Appetite suppression

I’ve been using it since April, stacking with Reta. I love it too.

It would be worth a try. I'm zapped all the time. Was looking at MotC but had read about tesofensine. I have no want to hit the gym anymore and I'm gassed out as soon as I start. Thanks

Im specifically looking to use teso once I reach my target weight because of its effect found from studies: "...blocked the body weight rebound that often occurs after weight loss...suggesting that tesofensine may be an effective treatment for obesity and that it may be a valuable adjunct to other appetite suppressants to prevent body weight rebound" and "...Unlike phentermine, a dopaminergic appetite suppressant, tesofensine causes few, if any, head-weaving stereotypy at therapeutic doses..."

Im specifically looking to use teso once I reach my target weight because of its effect found from studies: "...blocked the body weight rebound that often occurs after weight loss...suggesting that tesofensine may be an effective treatment for obesity and that it may be a valuable adjunct to other appetite suppressants to prevent body weight rebound" and "...Unlike phentermine, a dopaminergic appetite suppressant, tesofensine causes few, if any, head-weaving stereotypy at therapeutic doses..."
I'm within 10 lbs of my goal . I've got to figure the maintenance and energy out. I've rebound once when I left trizepatide a year ago. I'm not gonna do that again. So maintenance it will be and some add on for quality of life. Here to another rabbit hole and 2 weeks of deep research. (Favorite part)

Do you monitor HR and BP and, if so, have you noticed any increase?
After putting my apple watch back on, I have seen a slight increase in heart rate, I think. About 5 BPM or so. I have a toddler and have been running around chasing him all day so that may not be a reliable indicator as I am constantly preventing him from killing himself...
I regret not having a baseline BP to measure against, but I will be tracking that starting tomorrow. Once in the morning shortly after waking up and once in the evening shortly before going to bed. Today was not a good day to start tracking blood pressure 😅

I have 4 daughters so yeah I understand. I have some Insomnia with trizepatide unfortunately but when I add Cagrilintide I'm zapped so having something other than Vyvanse to get me going would be awesome. Vyvanse was rx by my doc to help with food noise and energy but I can only take it every other day sometimes every 3 rd day. I'm gonna read up over at peppys see what all I can find out

After putting my apple watch back on, I have seen a slight increase in heart rate, I think. About 5 BPM or so. I have a toddler and have been running around chasing him all day so that may not be a reliable indicator as I am constantly preventing him from killing himself...
I regret not having a baseline BP to measure against, but I will be tracking that starting tomorrow. Once in the morning shortly after waking up and once in the evening shortly before going to bed. Today was not a good day to start tracking blood pressure 😅
A boy toddlin is a lot of work I bet! Appreciate the reply. Maybe you can update after a while. I’m curious to know how this ( Teso ) all goes long term for people. Mood better as you are on it longer? Energy stay consistent? Sleep ok? HR & BP stay in range? I’m nosey and love learning. Best of luck to you✌️

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ItzJay
Back