Teso is awesome.

I apologize for telling people about this company. I placed an order with Ava that included DSIP, 5 Amino 1mq, Oxytocin, NAD+ and LIPO-C w/B12. I received the package after waiting several weeks, and they didn’t send the LIPO-C, which was $130 alone and the most expensive item I ordered. I contacted her and at first she said they would send the missed item. Then, they tried to force me into buying something else and paying shipping again to get what I already purchased. Looks like I was taken for $130.
You should ask Zipp to see if you can have this posted in the vendor review area.

I've been lurking for quite a while but just wanted to chime in and give something back. I took my first dose of Teso 500mg today and I feel "normal." That's the best I can describe it.

I should note that I haven't felt "normal" in 25 years since I had to stop taking Ritalin. Diagnosed with ADD in college. Went cold turkey off Ritalin after getting my first job offer and being told I'd have to be off it to be hired. Over the years I've had to make do with lots of caffeine and coping mechanisms to get by. Doctors over the years have denied new scripts since I had been off them for years and doing "fine" so I obviously didn't need them.

Any way I started Tirz in late August. Currently doing 3mg Friday PM + 2mg Monday PM. I've been dealing with sluggishness since I started. I am down 20lbs from my highest recorded weight (288). I stumbled on this thread and it sounded like it might help with the fatigue and maybe help with the ADD as well. My plan is to add the 500mg to my Saturday AM and Tuesday AM as a pick me up for the Tirz fatigue. I will evaluate how it impacts the ADD and may adjust the dosing if needed to stay feeling normal.
The ADD part is interesting. I notice my son has energy issues even on days he isn't working his blue collar job. Energy drinks when he is awake and sleeps a lot on weekends. Some of it might be depression, but I know he still has issues since he stopped taking Ritalin in college.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elemnopee
Back