Thought about QYC/Shanxi Qianyecao Biotechnology

I generally keep a low key around these parts, but I just like improving systems and giving people the tools they need to make better decisions.

Maybe this is just my "public works" part of my life and feel I need to help where I can in the grey market of peptides which seems ironic in some way. Honestly I have never accepted money or "product" for my work I did for the AmoPure tests. AmoPure even offered me a free 60mg kit for our test results when I sent it to them, and I put it up as a lottery for the group. People did strong arm me in giving out my venmo for a few tips, I was not really for that.
I think it sounds like an awesome idea if you are down!
Chain of custody is everything and the testing cost is “helped” by splitting the cost (and some vendor reimbursement) etc, and most importantly it helps provide customers with some reassurance in the way that we actually want reassurance ( and I say this meaning as customers what we can reasonably get as “reassurance” in this market) and it helps the vendor/ brand through their ability to market their consistency, purity etc through those customer driven tests etc.
Let’s make it happen! Thank you for leading us!!!

I think it sounds like an awesome idea if you are down!
Chain of custody is everything and the testing cost is “helped” by splitting the cost (and some vendor reimbursement) etc, and most importantly it helps provide customers with some reassurance in the way that we actually want reassurance ( and I say this meaning as customers what we can reasonably get as “reassurance” in this market) and it helps the vendor/ brand through their ability to market their consistency, purity etc through those customer driven tests etc.
Let’s make it happen! Thank you for leading us!!!
Got the costs and everything sent to QYC, it’s up to them if they are open to it and how many tests they want to subsidize.

Just don’t get upset at them if they aren’t down for trying this new design. Every spend is a risk, and I have no idea of their current financials.

Got the costs and everything sent to QYC, it’s up to them if they are open to it and how many tests they want to subsidize.

Just don’t get upset at them if they aren’t down for trying this new design. Every spend is a risk, and I have no idea of their current financials.
I've talked to them a bit and I don't think they'll mind

Never heard of them, which in today's world of pop-up resellers and scammers isn't a surprise.

What surprises me is that with at least a dozen well-known and reasonably reputable Chinese suppliers out there why people still feel it's worth experimenting with ones that nobody has ever heard of before. At some point chasing that savings of a buck or two a kit almost always ends in disappointment.
Please recommend few

So getting back to the group testing idea…i saw the one you did for Amopure and was impressed by it. You willing to do it with another vendor? I would like to do something similar to what you did with Amopure, just don’t have the time to help put it together, but would love to participate in something like that. Chain of custody is everything and knowing more about what we literally have is the end goal for all of us! Let me know what you think! And maybe we can find a vendor willing to do the reimbursement idea you mentioned too! Have they responded about your idea at all?
I’m with ya too! For me personally its been super overwhelming with all the research I’ve been doing the past 7-8+ months to keep everything straight from each platform (Vendor websites, FB groups, Reddit, this forum, and a couple steroid forums)
I have so much info (pdf’s, excel spreadsheets, google docs, screenshots etc) saved everywhere…
Oh plus a million WhatsApp messages lol n FB friend request n messages as well! I’m sure some other people are in the same boat and would like to finally find a vendor that we could trust 💯, had fair prices, great customer service, smooth shipping process and of course products were what was promised.
Anyways….I’m more than willing to participate in a GB if someone more knowledgeable then me lol puts it all together and I have no issue to front a portion of the $$ for testing if the vendor shares in some of the cost for the testing. I think we should be the ones to send in one of our vials, maybe document with pics/video of us packaging up the vial n paperwork that we send in to the testing company…idk
I think the more documentation and “proof” we all put together (customer and vendor side) then the more trust, confidence and success we’d have in the end…should test results come back with positive results. I can’t see why a vendor would not wanna participate in something along these lines. Unless they are not interested in growing any larger 🤔
Just my thoughts and opinion 😜

I’m with ya too! For me personally its been super overwhelming with all the research I’ve been doing the past 7-8+ months to keep everything straight from each platform (Vendor websites, FB groups, Reddit, this forum, and a couple steroid forums)
I have so much info (pdf’s, excel spreadsheets, google docs, screenshots etc) saved everywhere…
Oh plus a million WhatsApp messages lol n FB friend request n messages as well! I’m sure some other people are in the same boat and would like to finally find a vendor that we could trust 💯, had fair prices, great customer service, smooth shipping process and of course products were what was promised.
Anyways….I’m more than willing to participate in a GB if someone more knowledgeable then me lol puts it all together and I have no issue to front a portion of the $$ for testing if the vendor shares in some of the cost for the testing. I think we should be the ones to send in one of our vials, maybe document with pics/video of us packaging up the vial n paperwork that we send in to the testing company…idk
I think the more documentation and “proof” we all put together (customer and vendor side) then the more trust, confidence and success we’d have in the end…should test results come back with positive results. I can’t see why a vendor would not wanna participate in something along these lines. Unless they are not interested in growing any larger 🤔
Agreed, it is a lot of info! My husband officially thinks I am crazy. But I don’t care, he won’t be complaining later when I am all skinny and my skin is glowing from GLOW! But yes I am down for a group testing if a vendor will agree so we can try to purchase from the same batch etc. I honestly do not see a single reason why a vendor would not want to do something like this. @Cndmk did SRY ever respond? Or @scarywood75 ?

Agreed, it is a lot of info! My husband officially thinks I am crazy. But I don’t care, he won’t be complaining later when I am all skinny and my skin is glowing from GLOW! But yes I am down for a group testing if a vendor will agree so we can try to purchase from the same batch etc. I honestly do not see a single reason why a vendor would not want to do something like this. @Cndmk did SRY ever respond? Or @scarywood75 ?
Wait sorry I might have meant QYC…I can’t keep all these acronyms straight! Sorry if that was confusing 🫤

I’m going through all the websites and forums and keep going further, each time I think I know I can trust a vendor I read something that turns me off. I did make a decision to place an order from one that at least ships domestic. But I haven’t been able to bring myself to pull the trigger on ordering from China or using a wire transfer/crypto to pay for the order. i just wish I had made it to that dionysos spreadsheet before it disappeared

I’m going through all the websites and forums and keep going further, each time I think I know I can trust a vendor I read something that turns me off. I did make a decision to place an order from one that at least ships domestic. But I haven’t been able to bring myself to pull the trigger on ordering from China or using a wire transfer/crypto to pay for the order. i just wish I had made it to that dionysos spreadsheet before it disappeared
The spreadsheet was just a resource, and it was the owner’s opinions and he made sure everyone knew that… because he may have had a good experience with one vendor where others did not etc. etc. Unfortunately, people were taking it as gospel. I have made my first orders, only to find something out after, that made me think, maybe I made a mistake…I would say spread your orders out so you are spreading your risk out. And the only way to truly know is to test accordingly after you receive your order…I know it is a loooot of information & feels so overwhelming at first, but I will also say that one day things finally clicked for me and it took reading, reading & more reading.. But you can also use the search function to look up any posts people have made about vendors, that helped me a lot !! Hope this helps a little 😊

The spreadsheet was just a resource, and it was the owner’s opinions and he made sure everyone knew that… because he may have had a good experience with one vendor where others did not etc. etc. Unfortunately, people were taking it as gospel. I have made my first orders, only to find something out after, that made me think, maybe I made a mistake…I would say spread your orders out so you are spreading your risk out. And the only way to truly know is to test accordingly after you receive your order…I know it is a loooot of information & feels so overwhelming at first, but I will also say that one day things finally clicked for me and it took reading, reading & more reading.. But you can also use the search function to look up any posts people have made about vendors, that helped me a lot !! Hope this helps a little 😊
Thank you it does 🙏🏻

Back