Tirzepatide shortage is over

wait till there is an influx of the same repetitive questions "how do i reconstitute 5mg of tirz?", "does this vial looks ok?", "what is my dosage?", "who is the best vendor?", "is this {insert any kind of possibility} normal?",...
@LumpySpace Great point! Another reason not to share links and make this forum the next Reddit/FB. If people want to research they will take the time and find reliable information/sources.

wait till there is an influx of the same repetitive questions "how do i reconstitute 5mg of tirz?", "does this vial looks ok?", "what is my dosage?", "who is the best vendor?", "is this {insert any kind of possibility} normal?",...
In a Facebook group someone asked how to get their 10mg dose from a 5mg vial. And why was it a powder. Newbies are great, but they need to do their due diligence and research. We need to set the expectation that while we are a welcoming community that's happy to help, we can't spoon feed them all the answers.

@LumpySpace Great point! Another reason not to share links and make this forum the next Reddit/FB. If people want to research they will take the time and find reliable information/sources.
Exactly. I'm on the Lavender FB group and feeling so sorry for those people in panic mode since I was in their shoes just last week. I admit I was momentarily tempted to shoot some of them a PM "psst...go look up gray market peptides". Then thought better of it. If they can do the DD like I did and land here then good on them. If not, then it's probably best if the unenlightened hordes stay away so we can better stay off of Lilly's and the FDA's radar.

Great point! Another reason not to share links and make this forum the next Reddit/FB. If people want to research they will take the time and find reliable information/sources.

I don't know how @ZippityDooDah feels about it but it should be possible to hide certain forms until new members have taken specific actions (read rules, review a starter guide). Might be useful.

Exactly. I'm on the Lavender FB group and feeling so sorry for those people in panic mode since I was in their shoes just last week. I admit I was momentarily tempted to shoot some of them a PM "psst...go look up gray market peptides". Then thought better of it. If they can do the DD like I did and land here then good on them. If not, then it's probably best if the unenlightened hordes stay away so we can better stay off of Lilly's and the FDA's radar.
I wouldn’t worry too much for them, there is a small army of aggressively marketing local medspas across the country that will gently ease these folks into non-pharma. Yes they’ll overpay for a few months but they’ll get some (deserved or not) peace of mind and hand holding. Lots of them will then find their way to us a little less wet behind the ears. That’s the story I’m telling myself at least

In a Facebook group someone asked how to get their 10mg dose from a 5mg vial. And why was it a powder. Newbies are great, but they need to do their due diligence and research. We need to set the expectation that while we are a welcoming community that's happy to help, we can't spoon feed them all the answers.
I'm sure we will see an influx of new posts asking questions about things that have been discussed ad nauseum because theu didn't bother to search or read through the forum first. Take a shot (of your favorite pep) every time someone creates a new post about Amo! 😆

So I know Peppy’s has a rule against publicly posting a link, but does this forum have the same rule? It’s def going around on Reddit.

So I know Peppy’s has a rule against publicly posting a link, but does this forum have the same rule? It’s def going around on Reddit.
That’s a question for @ZippityDooDah but he’s always been discreet. We’re definitely gaining new members rapidly, probably from Reddit. Zip is extremely busy and has been traveling so not sure how soon he could chime in with the answer.

Also read on meso forum that imports are being more scrutinize. It was anything under 800 dollars was pushed through now there is a new AI system (per ghoul on meso) that will make import an issue coming in Jan 25. Not to cause fear but Eli L is behind this also. Fyi. The article is on meso forum

Back